Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Congrats Kiran Di!! *Party Time*

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Ok...cant keep the suspense any longer.....Tongue

About an year ago, IF was blessed with an angel known as Kiran. Kimi to many of her friends, and Kiran to some....but shes My Kiran dii....You're an year old on IF Kiran dii....Congrats!!

Now let me bore you with one of my lecturesLOLTongue...Let me tell u ppl a bit about my Kiran dii....(waisay iv said all i wanted to say in my thank u speech, n u dont need to know how much i lov u...so just a little more abt u.)

Hot.headed,tomboyish and whacky....Kiran the clown can make any1 laughLOLTongue. Behind her *ahem* truck-driver image image, lies a very emotional sweet person. A side to Kiran Di's personality that very little people know. One of my bestest Di's on the forum, Kiran di is som1 who has always been there for me whenever iv needed her. Considering how friendly she is, Im not surprised at the amount of friends she hasWink. I know this is very early, 15 days to be exact, but i wanted to make sure I was the first one to wish her--which is why i planned this surprise bash for her. Yep, we're gonna keep partying till the 31stBig smile.

Rules:

*Come with presents for Kiran di, who is celebrating her first IF b'dayLOL

*Bring a date along with you (SRK has already been booked for meWink)

*Post what u will b wearing at the party,along with ur best wishes.

*Write a few lines about Kiran diTongue

*Wish her "Get well soon" coz shes not feeling wellOuch

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

Iv PMed loads of ppl (Kiran di's friends actually) To write stuff about Kiran di, but not many have replied, and sinc eim so impatient, i couldnt wait any longer to post this topicTongue. So , to the ppl I PMed , plz PM ur lines, and ill edit my post to add them here. Here is what a few of Kiran di's friends had to say about her..

Deepthi di(DeepAnBH):Kiran Bhai, a girl I have known for long now. She is absolutely cracking and full of enthusiasm for life. She shoulders a lot of responsibility on her delicate shoulders at times. Behind this bubbly character is hidden a sensitive character who dares to speak what she believes in. Kiran is about to celebrate her first anniversary on IF. I wish the very best and hope she has many lovely years ahead here and in life as well. It is wonderful to be associated with you Kiran…….

Anum(taurus):

hey Kimi Di.....................congrats.........on completeing ur whole 1year at IF m really

very Happy 4u.

Especially For You ! Send these beautiful roses to say that you care.              Bunch Of Good Wishes... Send these flowers on any occasion & make your friends/ loved ones feel special.

Kimi di may u complete more n more years like dis ova here n of course wid all of us heheheheLOL..........kimi di u hv complete a year at IF but i feel dat ur here 4 a long tym once again a congrats 2 u.Tongue...................still long way 2 go

kim di i wanna say a special thanx 2 u 4 all ur,help,guidence,support n luvEmbarrassed.

n at da same tym i wanna apologize 2u if eva i hv hurt u........as i keep kidding wid u..............Embarrassed

i appreciate ur gr8 n superb work dat u hv been doing at our Kk forum (well known as our mad club...........)ur so busy these days dat u hardly post  there now..........but stil weneva u get tym u do post there..........n tak part in our silly,idiotic talks..........hehehehe LOL

i mus say dat ur a gr8 member of IF.........n a very imp part of it

keep up da gud work n keep rocking...........Embarrassed

n yeah i pray dat u soon get another gud job as m sick of ur dis job $ office ppl.lolz

loads of luvTongue,

Red Roses... Add a warm note to these bright blooms & make your friend/ loved one feel special.

take careSmile

ur lil sis

AnumEmbarrassed

Deepa Di (rose82):uffff...1yr over...how i wish thr was no march 31st itselfDeadLOL.pata nahi kaha kaha se aa jaate haiConfused..kaash mein is user id ko ban kar sakti thiWinkkam se kam IF pe sukoon toh mil sakta thaCry...ok..itna sab kuch likha..if i dont write atleast 2 sweet words...mein IF pe zinda nahi bachoongiOuchCryWink

Kiran is a very thoughtful and fun person to be with.she's too sensitive.the best part of our relation is we fight most of the times..thr r times i felt..omggggg..this kiran naAngry..but i just cnt live without her frndship!i'll say she's a combination of hot n sweet!i wish she gets all the happiness she actually deserves...i cud go on n on....but i just wanna say 1 thing......kiran,u know how much important u r for me.my whole system gets depressed if i dont speak to u.i love u...n thnx for entering my life!Embarrassed

radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Congoratulations Kimi.......rab tenu bahut deve aur tu yahan par aur 25 saal aati rahi. LOL patry kithe a??

Clap

Lets have some champagne and have a blast

Have av blast at ur first anversiary at IF
Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Sweeto, itni jaldiShocked

Abhi toh 15 more days to go (as u mentioned)TongueWinkWink

Thank you so much EishuHugHugHug

Lakin this is a surprise for me coz I didn't even notice that I am abt to complete 1 YR with IFBig smileTongueTongue

Thanks Deepthi bhainaBig smileBig smile.......Kiran bhai ka aashirwaad appke saath hai...hahahaLOLLOL

Thank you lil  sis Anum, and JassiSmileBig smile

Aur yeh deepa ko toh thanks whanks ke jaroorat nahi haiAngryDeadLOL........teri class toh video ke baad loongiEvil Smile

I am gonna reply later onEmbarrassed(mujhe v toh lecture dena haiLOL)....I am working on videos right now......and also not feeling wellCry......didn't even go to office tdyCry

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
hi

kimi congratulations so much yaar

you are very special to me

i share a very sweet relationship with you, you were the one who encouraged me to be active in theis froum

i wish you all the best and alot fo happiness

keep smiling

thanks eisha for this great topic for our friend kimi. she really deserves this

norzar

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
congrats kimi!!!! Clap Clap Clap

Edited by tara - 16 March 2006 at 2:40pm
radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhh kimi.............get well soon.........we luv u. Cry

aur tu nahi hogi tah sadi videos kon karonga LOL
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:40am | IP Logged

1st of all...thanx 2 Eisha 4 such a gr88 & luvly postClapClap 4 our darling b*ndriya oopsWinkLOL I mean kimi sweetheart!Hug

HugHugCONGRATS Kimi sweetheartHugHug

oye kimi..tum ney 1 year buht daer se complete kiya lolzLOL....

Thank God u joined IF..warna hume humari b*ndriya kesi milti..u know na..our zoo is juts incomplete w/o a sweet monkey lyk u....[guys dont misundestnd me..kimi is such a swetheart 4 me..k I call her b*ndriya HugHug]Wink

here is sumthing 4 u..yummmyLOLWink!...itna batra event ho after all kimi has complete her 1 year at IF with all of us..tu cake tu hona hi chaiyeWinkWinkTongue...u c kimi...I dont celebrate anyhting at IF w/o cakesLOL

this is 4 u...lolz[its just a joke]Embarrassed

so tell us sumthing abt ur journey...at IF..Wink?

ur best/worst moment at IF?

who is ur best friend at IF?[be honest ok!]Embarrassed

in ur opinion who is the hot,kool,best ,gr88,pagal,LOL member at KK & KKSBKBT forums?Wink

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

For

Completing

year

@

IF

Business And Workplace An array of cute, classy & animated ecards to congratulate your colleague/ business partner. 20 cards

Happy first birthday at IFWinkLOL

May you complete many more years at IFBig smile

Luvvv youuuuuu a lotttttttt kimi di

Hug HugHugHugHugHugHug

your sis

shilpa

Here are sum flowers n gifts only 4 u

Beautiful Roses... This ones sure to brighten your loved ones/ friends day !     Bunch Of Good Wishes... Send these flowers on any occasion & make your friends/ loved ones feel special.

and sum more

For Someone Special... Make him/ her feel really special with the warmth of your words and a bunch of pink roses.

and more....

and cake ...yummy!!

Edited by loveHussain&KK - 17 March 2006 at 5:02am

Go to top