Joined: 09 July 2005
MAN!! I know! I HATE that song...please, come up with a better theme tune for Mukti.
I swear, I think I've mapped out the exact sequence of these episodes:
1. Mukti accuses someone, alternating between threats and pleadings
2. Nobody believes her; the family abuse her; Sneha brings the words "driver ki beti" into every conversation.
3. Prerna either tries to make Mukti understand, or doesn't say anything at all--and keeps on talking about her two "betis"
4. Kamini butts in every five minutes to shout at Prerna and show her snobbery
5. Monkey-boy gives periodic evil looks when no one seems to be watching
6. Mukti cries, a song plays over her, she cries more and keeps on crying
7. Prem taunts Mukti, they give each other evil looks
10. Birju Kaka, Jeevan and the rest of the family gather around to watch the tamaasha
11. Mukti promises no one in particular that she will not stray from the truth...and then cries some more...
12. The audience also cries...with desperation and frustration at this stupid track, and wondering why the HELL we continue watching...
so true...but i like that song...just not for mukti though!
Joined: 23 February 2006
Joined: 29 October 2005
Joined: 14 December 2005
Joined: 17 September 2005
Joined: 13 March 2006
Joined: 13 January 2006
Joined: 22 February 2006
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :