Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Rajeev aur IF aapke liye kya hain? (Page 4)

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
thnx daisy dew..................m i really rocking........! Wink

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
What was the first thought that striked your mind when you saw Rajeev for the very first time?

kia saroo admi hai huh LOL LOL LOL

Rajeev agar ek din ke liye aapko apna designer appoint kar le to aap uske liye kya design karoge aur kyon (design a party wear)?

a kurta shalwar with stole like the one in which ihe danced on the song nachange sarri raat Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Agar aapko Rajeev ko kisi serial me direct karne ka mauka mile to us serial ki storyline kya hogi (give a brief storyline) aur is forum ke members me se aap kise heroine cast karoge?

itll be like kth in the beginning Cry Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rajeev agar POPKORN pe interview deta hai ki he loves Aamna to aapka reaction kya hoga?

shocked n happy Big smile Big smile

Agar Rajeev aapke saath ek romantic candle-lit dinner pe ho to sabse pehle aap kya kahoge?

cancel it aamna ki jagah main nahe lene wali Wink

And now, something about this wonderful wonderful KTH forum. I have some titles and u have to tell the name of the member who should get this award............(Diplomacy is not allowed. You have to give 1 name for each. There can be more than one but less than 5 winners for each award)

THE MOST ADORABLE MEMBER IS............................. dina
THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBER IS........................... shiza
THE MOST ROCKING MEMBER IS............................... ammby
THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS.............................. aamna
THE MOST RELIABLE MEMBER IS.............................. shruti di, manu di and adi
THE MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER IS.............................. mohsin shruti di manu di adi aswa dina shiza sk jodi 1 n EVERY ONE
THE MEMBER WITH BIGGEST FAN-FOLLOWING IS.... bhasker bro definitely
THE MOST NAUGHTY MEMBER IS.............................. richa
THE MOST IRRITATING MEMBER IS........................... 'SYEDA ASWA HASSAN'
THE MOST HUMEROUS MEMBER IS............................AREEEJJJJJJJJ
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
ok first of all garima its nice to see u back and hope u r in good health
its a very nice thought let me try to answer few questions
the first thought tht striked my mind was tht his charatcer is very seriuos and tough but the thing whihc i like about him tht he loves his mom alot.............i didnt thought anything special baout rajeev just like everytother actor...........but later i use to love him for being obssesed lover and his emotional scenes on the cliff and drinking he was mind blowing........his eyes speaked it all i just love his eyes they r so intense n deep Wink
2.i like him in black shirts so somthing black shirt and blue jeans simple and elegant he looks good in kurta pajamas toooooooo.....and i would like him to wera a good shirt and jacket over it
like in this pic hes looking kool

and if he confesses his love for aamna ill feel gr8 tht finally he admitted it coz we they both love each other hts wht it looks like..........
i would like to see him in love story with aamna but will try to give him all shades like romantic then....responsible...a loyal husband like the them will be love story but his character with diferent shades difernt roles ............i guess u understood
so i love him and i love u for posting this topic so tht we can share our feelings with his other fans
he is just too gr8..... Embarrassed

Edited by RAJEEVforAAMNA - 16 March 2006 at 2:15pm
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Anamika_Garima]

1.What was the first thought that striked your mind when you saw Rajeev for the very first time? 

Ahem! Ahem!....he is hot or what..WinkLOL

2. Rajeev agar ek din ke liye aapko apna designer appoint kar le to aap uske liye kya design karoge aur kyon (design a party wear)?

I will design an awesome tux ...so that i could go to my prom night with him..LOL

3. Agar aapko Rajeev ko kisi serial me direct karne ka mauka mile to us serial ki storyline kya hogi (give a brief storyline) aur is forum ke members me se aap kise heroine cast karoge?

hmmm...i would make a love story for sure...and would cast Gari as my heroine Wink

4. Rajeev agar POPKORN pe interview deta hai ki he loves Aamna to aapka reaction kya hoga?

I would faint..after gaining conciousness..i would come to the forum to party with the jodi paranoids..Embarrassed

5. Agar Rajeev aapke saath ek romantic candle-lit dinner pe ho to sabse pehle aap kya kahoge?

I would say..Hi! i am Areej..naam tu suna hoga..LOL

THE MOST ADORABLE MEMBER IS...Amna, Pinku, Dina & Saara THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBER IS.. Sim di THE MOST ROCKING MEMBER IS.. Mohsin and Saara THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS ..Gari, Amna & Harpy THE MOST RELIABLE MEMBER IS...Bhaskar Bro & Naaz di THE MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER IS....Saara, Pinku, Amna, Gari, Nida di, Sam, Saloni............. THE MEMBER WITH BIGGEST FAN-FOLLOWING IS.... me ofcourse..LOL THE MOST NAUGHTY MEMBER IS....Amby & Ajjo THE MOST IRRITATING MEMBER IS....no one
  1. THE MOST HUMEROUS MEMBER IS....Saara & Tani

1 n only-rajeev IF-Rockerz
1 n only-rajeev
1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteAreej

[QUOTE=Anamika_Garima]

THE MEMBER WITH BIGGEST FAN-FOLLOWING IS.... me ofcourse..LOL

LOL

1 n only-rajeev IF-Rockerz
1 n only-rajeev
1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet barbie

THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS.............................. sweet barbie

Clap

haila...apne mooh miya mithhoo LOLLOLWink

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
pari junu ..mujey mat bhoolna..main bhi tum ko nahi bhooli Wink LOL
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute_face86

pari junu ..mujey mat bhoolna..main bhi tum ko nahi bhooli Wink LOL

Chalu Pari..Amna ko khush kernay kay liye is ke siggy ki tareef ker dou..Wink LOL!!

Go to top