Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Rajeev aur IF aapke liye kya hain? (Page 3)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Very nice game garima Clap Clap

What was the first thought that striked your mind when you saw Rajeev for the very first time?
Wow this guy is soooo hot.

Rajeev agar ek din ke liye aapko apna designer appoint kar le to aap uske liye kya design karoge aur kyon (design a party wear)?
Shirts with polo necks.He looks damn hot in them.Also suits just like the ones he has worn in cid.

Agar aapko Rajeev ko kisi serial me direct karne ka mauka mile to us serial ki storyline kya hogi (give a brief storyline) aur is forum ke members me se aap kise heroine cast karoge?
I think the storyline should have double role for him,one would positive and the other negative.
Well i would cast pink or dina for it.

Rajeev agar POPKORN pe interview deta hai ki he loves Aamna to aapka reaction kya hoga?
Wow it will be a dream come true.

Agar Rajeev aapke saath ek romantic candle-lit dinner pe ho to sabse pehle aap kya kahoge?
Yaar i don't think i can eat anything.

THE MOST ADORABLE MEMBER IS
Dina

THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBER IS...........................
Pink

THE MOST ROCKING MEMBER IS...............................
Everybody.This forum rocks and so it's members.

THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS
Garima, harpy

THE MOST RELIABLE MEMBER IS..............................
Bhaskar and barnalidi

THE MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER IS..............................
Dina pink pari,  bhaskar,garima........ the list goes on.Actually everybody is friendly.

THE MEMBER WITH BIGGEST FAN-FOLLOWING IS....
Well it has to be bhaskar.

THE MOST NAUGHTY MEMBER IS
Saara and rajeevac. 

THE MOST IRRITATING MEMBER IS...........................
No one.Everybody is so sweet.

THE MOST HUMEROUS MEMBER IS............................
saara, areej and harpy.

Edited by rajeev the best - 16 March 2006 at 11:37am

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:19am | IP Logged
What was the first thought that striked your mind when you saw Rajeev for the very first time? >>>Dikhta hai wow, par smile hai better than the best!!!

Rajeev agar ek din ke liye aapko apna designer appoint kar le to aap uske liye kya design karoge aur kyon (design a party wear)? Black skiwi, with black denim jacket and shaded grey trousers.

Agar aapko Rajeev ko kisi serial me direct karne ka mauka mile to us serial ki storyline kya hogi (give a brief storyline) aur is forum ke members me se aap kise heroine cast karoge? I cannot tell you the exact theme, because I'm sure many of you will be shocked, but it will be something which has light hearted humour, romance, sensitivity and lots of emotions. And yes, it will not be a family drama. I think I would cast Pink and dina for the heroines (yes, there will be two heroines, but no love triangle. One goes from his life and the other enters.)

Rajeev agar POPKORN pe interview deta hai ki he loves Aamna to aapka reaction kya hoga? - Are baap rey, ab meri bahanon ka kya hoga??

Agar Rajeev aapke saath ek romantic candle-lit dinner pe ho to sabse pehle aap kya kahoge?....I will say sweetly, "Par tum to health freak ho, promise karo ki menu mujhe choose karne doge."

THE MOST ADORABLE MEMBER IS.....Dina
THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBER IS....Pink
THE MOST ROCKING MEMBER IS....Pari
THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS....Rajeev1
THE MOST RELIABLE MEMBER IS.....Bhaskar.T
THE MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER IS......Anamika_Garima
THE MEMBER WITH BIGGEST FAN-FOLLOWING IS...Bhaskar.T
THE MOST NAUGHTY MEMBER IS......Harpy
THE MOST IRRITATING MEMBER IS...I can't think of anyone for now
THE MOST HUMEROUS MEMBER IS....Harpy and Anamika_Garima
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww thanku lakhi n rajeev the best Embarrassed

NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
nice topic garima Clap

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baki mein baad mein reply karo gi ok Embarrassed Embarrassed

gr88 Embarrassed Embarrassed
sara_naveed00 IF-Rockerz
sara_naveed00
sara_naveed00

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Nice topic Garima!! I will surely post mine very soon!! Tongue
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
WELL FIRST OF THANK U SO VERY MUCH GARIMA ..I MEAN I M 9TH CLOUD RIGHT NOW ..ITS REALLY GREAT WHEN SOME ONE ..SAYS THAT U R HER OR HIS INSPIRATIN ...! THANK U SO VERY MUCH ...!

now come to questions .......which are tough in some sences ...............! LOL

1.     What was the first thought that striked your mind when you saw Rajeev for the very first time?

wow ...he is so dashing .....he completly rocks man ..! thats was first thing came in mind when i saw him for for the first time ...on TV off-course!

2.     Rajeev agar ek din ke liye aapko apna designer appoint kar le to aap uske liye kya design karoge aur kyon (design a party wear)?

see as designer i can say that it depands upon theme of party ...and what eva it would be i will try to create some thing for him which would be my best ...secondly i want to confess some thing ....like every designer i have also a dream ...that one day i would design a dress for rajeev .........!

3.     Agar aapko Rajeev ko kisi serial me direct karne ka mauka mile to us serial ki storyline kya hogi (give a brief storyline) aur is forum ke members me se aap kise heroine cast karoge?

well it would be love story with bit comedy ...and all i could say ....it would be close to reality ..not like fairy tales of ekta mai. and off-course ...i would prefer my self ..i m not dumbo that give chance to some one else and lost a precious chance!!!!!!

4.     Rajeev agar POPKORN pe interview deta hai ki he loves Aamna to aapka reaction kya hoga?

i would definately jumping over my bed with joy........1

5.     Agar Rajeev aapke saath ek romantic candle-lit dinner pe ho to sabse pehle aap kya kahoge?

i m speech less...lol

1.     THE MOST ADORABLE MEMBER IS............................. kiran n farha

2.     THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBER IS........................... PARI

3.     THE MOST ROCKING MEMBER IS............................... DINA N MOHSIN

5.     THE MOST RELIABLE MEMBER IS.............................. BARNALI DI AND BHASKER BRO ...

6.     THE MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER IS.............................. A LONG LIST ..KAHAN TAK SUNO GYE KAHAN TAK SIUNAO..........! well mohsin,areej,komal,sur,areej,saara,dina,amby,pinku,pari,nain aare most important that would to mention

7.     THE MEMBER WITH BIGGEST FAN-FOLLOWING IS.... DONT KNOW...... Confused

8.     THE MOST NAUGHTY MEMBER IS.............................. AMBY

9.     THE MOST IRRITATING MEMBER IS........................... SECREATE LOL

10.     THE MOST HUMEROUS MEMBER IS............................WHAT U THINK .,! LOL

11. THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS .......harpy and garima......!

Edited by cute_face86 - 16 March 2006 at 7:57pm
daisydew Senior Member
daisydew
daisydew

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Wow Garima..!!!
nice idea.... Clap Clap Clap

1.What was the first thought that striked your mind when you saw Rajeev for the very first time?

i thought wow wat a handsome guy.n i was drawn to his smile the very first day

2.Rajeev agar ek din ke liye aapko apna designer appoint kar le to aap uske liye kya design karoge aur kyon (design a party wear)?

hmm..nething in black.. may b a black jacket n trouser in black with a high neck T in white or light blue.

3.Agar aapko Rajeev ko kisi serial me direct karne ka mauka mile to us serial ki storyline kya hogi (give a brief storyline) aur is forum ke members me se aap kise heroine cast karoge?

obviously that wil b a love story.forum ke members heroine??.hmm Garima tum hi aa jao... Wink
4.Rajeev agar POPKORN pe interview deta hai ki he loves
Aamna to aapka reaction kya hoga?

i wil be too happy for both of them.n think ki chalo aakhir der se hi sahi laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaye..Oops i mean rajeev Aamna ke paas aaya.. LOL

5.Agar Rajeev aapke saath ek romantic candle-lit dinner pe ho to sabse pehle aap kya kahoge?

i like ur smile... Wink

THE MOST ADORABLE MEMBER IS....Areej
THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBER IS....Pink
THE MOST ROCKING MEMBER IS....Aamna
THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS....Harpy
THE MOST RELIABLE MEMBER IS....Bhaskar Bro
THE MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER IS....Garima
THE MEMBER WITH BIGGEST FAN-FOLLOWING IS....i cant think of neone... Confused
THE MOST NAUGHTY MEMBER IS....Areej... Wink
THE MOST IRRITATING MEMBER IS.....those who talk negative bout Jodi.dont knw their names
THE MOST HUMEROUS MEMBER IS.....Harpy...

sweet barbie Senior Member
sweet barbie
sweet barbie

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Q.What was the first thought that striked your mind when you saw Rajeev for the very first time?

A.jub mein ne raj ko first time dekha to mein ne dil se kaha wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big smile kya ladka hai

Rajeev agar ek din ke liye aapko apna designer appoint kar le to aap uske liye kya design karoge aur kyon
(design a party wear)?

2 agar mujhe raj ka desinger apoint kiya jae to mein rajeev ke liye white highneck aur brown jacket aur black pent design karoon ge kunki woh iss mein aik dum mast lage ga

Q.Agar aapko Rajeev ko kisi serial me direct karne ka mauka mile to us serial ki storyline kya hogi

(give a brief storyline) aur is forum ke members me se aap kise heroine cast karoge?

A.agar mujhe story direct karne ka moqa mila to mein kuch kuch hota direct karte aur rajeev shahrukh banta
amna rani aur mein kajol bante take raj mujhe mil jae

Q.Rajeev agar POPKORN pe interview deta hai ki he loves Aamna to aapka reaction kya hoga?

A.pehle to mein bhaut roe ge phir dil ko samjha loon ge Cry

Q.Agar Rajeev aapke saath ek romantic candle-lit dinner pe ho to sabse pehle aap kya kahoge?

A.phele to mein khamosh rahoo ge aur sirf use dekho ge phir use i love u kahoon ge

THE MOST ADORABLE MEMBER IS.............................

THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBER IS...........................sujal fan

THE MOST ROCKING MEMBER IS............................... garima

THE MOST CREATIVE MEMBER IS.............................. sweet barbie

and thats it
sweet barbie Clap

Go to top