India-Forums

Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Ekta serial or non-ekta serial?

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged

VOTE NOW....remember SRA is not a Ekta serial....so im def. gonna vote for non-ekta serial....ekta & her serials sucks!

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hey guys....just wanna share this with you guys...well.. its not related to SRA but it is to Ekta... just wanna let you know how/ what kind of a person she is...and how proud she is of herself and her serials...i really hate this girl....

well...i got this from SAARRTHI forum....someone posted this...and said that it was taken from a magazine... there was a whole page contributed to 'S SERIALS OF STARPLUS'..(i know it isnt related to SRA...but still wanna share it...coz' SRA also is a 'S' serial...
anyways..they asked questions to ekta...and this was what she said...

Media Reporters:Ekta ji, what u think about the upcoming popular serial Saarrthi which can overtake some of ur serials?

Ekta kapoor:i dont understand what people see in saarrthi no rich rich costumes ,SUCH A FAT HEROINE and a hero with no sense of acting

media reporters:what would u like to say about popular jodi arjun-bhumika?

ekta:all i can say is that" an ant with an elephant" no match atleast in my dramas hero and heroine are of same size....

ekta is such a b****....she has no respect for others people and other serials...

this was the reason why i had this poll....i just wanna know what the SRA MEMBERS think about this...

who knows, she might have a serial on Sahara One and might say something about woh rehne waali, saath rahega...etc....

not knowing that her serials are so unrealistic... after reading this...i hate her even more!

So...think before VOTING!

dil_kya_kare22 Groupbie
dil_kya_kare22
dil_kya_kare22

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

hey guys....just wanna share this with you guys...well.. its not related to SRA but it is to Ekta... just wanna let you know how/ what kind of a person she is...and how proud she is of herself and her serials...i really hate this girl....

well...i got this from SAARRTHI forum....someone posted this...and said that it was taken from a magazine... there was a whole page contributed to 'S SERIALS OF STARPLUS'..(i know it isnt related to SRA...but still wanna share it...coz' SRA also is a 'S' serial...
anyways..they asked questions to ekta...and this was what she said...

Media Reporters:Ekta ji, what u think about the upcoming popular serial Saarrthi which can overtake some of ur serials?

Ekta kapoor:i dont understand what people see in saarrthi no rich rich costumes ,SUCH A FAT HEROINE and a hero with no sense of acting

media reporters:what would u like to say about popular jodi arjun-bhumika?

ekta:all i can say is that" an ant with an elephant" no match atleast in my dramas hero and heroine are of same size....

ekta is such a b****....she has no respect for others people and other serials...

this was the reason why i had this poll....i just wanna know what the SRA MEMBERS think about this...

who knows, she might have a serial on Sahara One and might say something about woh rehne waali, saath rahega...etc....

not knowing that her serials are so unrealistic... after reading this...i hate her even more!

So...think before VOTING!

thanks for sharing kushix

yeh i luv sra n kittu n wrwmk so i voted non ekta. sum of her serials r ok bt nt tht gud all focus on one topic saas bahu lol. n readin her interview it jst shows tht she has her head too high up in the aasmaan Tongue

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Ekta's serials are not that bad, but they are either not that excellent....Her serials mostly start well because it's focused on one theme, and then at the middle of the story, Ekta turns the drama into hell....and one more thing that i would like to say is that some directors are being influenced by ekta Confused , such as Ye Meri Life Hai's director.....YMLH started well and then it turned out to be hell like ekta's dramas....So I hope that SRA, WRWMK and KITTU don't follow ekta's path...
One thing i hate the most in ekta's serials is that the story is always but ALWAYS the same......such as Kutumb, Kkoi Dil Mein Hai, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai.....
Anyway, i know this is not a discussion about ekta mai, but i thought to express my view...
ShaFiLICIOUS IF-Stunnerz
ShaFiLICIOUS
ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
both
dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I think both................ Confused
Kris_25 Newbie
Kris_25
Kris_25

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RUNJAL

non why do you think I like sahara one better then sony LOL

wat do u mean???

wizgal Senior Member
wizgal
wizgal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I would say Ekta Kapoor shows are simply rocking... they are realistic, believable....the storyline is original, the saris & jewellery are magnificient and they always introduce new concepts like 'Bringing Back the dead'

Ok, that was a joke. I simply HATE Ekta seials. I wish somebody would ban them.
I personally enjoy off-beat shows like SRA & Ek Ladki Anjaani Si and reality shows like Nach Baliye

So for me, the choice is definatevely Non-Ekta Shows

Go to top