India-Forums

Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

Judges at FG and II (Page 2)

paagalhoonmain IF-Rockerz
paagalhoonmain
paagalhoonmain

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
ok 4 fg,i wud say 1 thing,it made me believe that looks r most imp,infact if u wanna get sumthing,looks r most imp,bcoz wat qazi was,u'll say he had passion,but who dint hav,c deepak performed better than qazi,then he was with him in last 3,then he cums up in ranbhoomi with no changes,infact he performed,not lik qazi,stil he has to loose,why?just looks,nd he had passion,when he said he wants to win it 4 his mother,those were the words that shud really hav made any mother proud,nd that proved in every way that he had passion.wat say? Wink

Angel39 IF-Dazzler
Angel39
Angel39

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Indion idol judges are the best!!! LOL They have a Talented singer- sonu nigam
A music directer- Anu malik
And a choreographer- Farah
And they all say the truth about each contestent
If they sing good...they get good comments
bad singing- bad comments Big smile
crazy_me Goldie
crazy_me
crazy_me

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:38am | IP Logged
WELL............U GUYZ A R TRU!!!!!!! YES.........FG JUDGES R NUTHIN COMPARED 2 II JUDGES!!!!! THE II JUDGES R SO MUCH BETA!!!!!!! AMEY IS A GR8 SINGER!!!!!!!! HE'Z JUZ SO SMOOTH IN ALL ANGLES WEN IT CUMZ TO SINGIN!!!!! AND WAT THE JUDGES DID WAS PERFECTLY ALRITE!!!!!!! Clap BUT SUM PPL R ALSO SAYIN QAZI WAZNT DESERVIN!!!!!! WELL WELL.......YES MAYB HE WASNT GOOD AT SINGIN!!!! BUT U HAV TO SEE HIS EFFORT!!! HE TRIED LIKE HELL!!!!!!! Y DON YA GUYZ UNDERSTAND!!!!!! HE HAS GOT AN AWESUM VOICE!!!!!! ONLY BCUZ HE CUDNT SING AS WELL AS THE OTHERZ DUZNT MEAN U GUYZ R NOT GONNA CARE TO OBSERVE HIS EFFORT!!!!! Ouch SO ITS NOT QAZI'S FAULT!!!!! HE TRIES HIS BEST BUT THE OTHER SINGERZ WERE ALREADY GOOD.....AND DIN PUT AS MUCH EFFORT AS HE DID!!!! NO OFFENSE FRNDZ!!!!! THIS IS MA OPINION!!!!!!! Smile Smile Wink
usaif Groupbie
usaif
usaif

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ticks

Sonu Nigum himself is confused why he staged the walkout, on one hand he said Amey did not perform well on monday and on the other hand he walked out on Tuesday. (Read his intv with Subhash Jha) So, why is he blaming the Junta when they voted Amey out, when he himself accepts that Amey did not perform well on that day? Also, Amey tried his level best to garner votes even his school campaigned for it.  Also, it is not the Junta who got Anuj back, they voted him out long back, it is the judges who got him in and now they are blaming the Junta when they like his performance better than Amey's? What hypocricy is this?

If they really want to preserve traditional Indian music and dance forms then he would suggest SONY to bring in judges from the classical realm and popularise it! There is not even a single gala round which has a Bhajan, or a semi-classical round!  But then Classical music would not get them revenues will it, nor will it sell Sonu's album! This is popular music talent hunt for the masses consumption! Elites can go for a Beethoven or a Bishmillah Khan or listen to the perfect renditions of ustad Faiyyaz Khan saab on a CD.

All that crap was not for ART, but to get higher TRPs and they copied the dramabazi from SRGMP.

The public even made the justice system to look into themselves and get the Jessica Lal case reopened in India! I have great faith in democracy rather than something run by the so called czars in any sector, even in music! Do not let the music barons run it for you, you must dictate your terms to them. At long last we get to hear singers from far-flung places of India. Who would have heard of a Qazi had these Reality shows not been there? This gives an oppurtunity even to the under-priviledged of far-flung places who do not have adequate facilities, music schools or even a decent infrastructure (hell some of these kids have not even seen normalcy in their states) to dream! Let these kids also realise their dreams. They are also from the very social structure we belong to.

They are also a thread from the fabric we belong to.

The great Lata Mangeskar(dont get me wrong, I like her voice who would not! She is a legend) stiffled many good talent in her heydays to keep her supiriority! 

Voting for QAZI was not WRONG! (I did not get the oppurtunity to vote for him, but I would have for his courage!)

No voting is ever wrong, learn to respect public verdict when you live in a democratic country. If you have grievance vote for the talent you believe in, but respect others! 

CHERISH DEMOCRACY, it is gift of the modern world to us!

PUBLIC SAB JANTI HAI!

very well said ClapClap
sapnokirani24 IF-Rockerz
sapnokirani24
sapnokirani24

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by Qazi_Fan

First of all I would likfe to say that FG judges are the best.. superb comments, no partiality and very fair..

II judges were already at their worst but wot they did on tuesday was horrible...

FG judges have never asked to change the rules of the game.. they were upset when kirti was voted out.. but they never said.. LET US STOP CONTESTANT VOTING..

They accepted the fact that the contestant will eliminate the best if they get a chance.. thus when Shamit, Arijit and Mona were out their reaction was very much how it shud be... they are sad for the contestant who is leaving but respectful as a judge..

i dont like the fg judges at all! they were not fair! alwayz that javed akhtar found a thing against shamitDeadand Amey was an excellent singer so wht Anu, Farah and sonu did on tuesday was perfectly justified!!! even i cant understand y ppl r voting for anujDead

i disagree wid u completely but still respect ur opinion so no offenceBig smileEmbarrassed

neha always knows what im gonna say

in FG shankarji n KK ji were most of the time unbiased but who was def biased was J.A and he is one of the most respected ppl of the industry ...he always went against shamu and he always favored rupu

as for the II judges they always say whats right ..but evrytime the jaanta always votes sum1 deserving out Cry

dont take this pesonally or in a bad sense ..im just expressing my opinion Embarrassed

crazy_me Goldie
crazy_me
crazy_me

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hey all!!!!!!111 good arguement goin on Clap !!!! u all r good critics!!!! kya baat hai!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL par mai bhi kuch kam nahi!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Go to top