India-Forums

Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

Judges at FG and II

Qazi_Fan Goldie
Qazi_Fan
Qazi_Fan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
First of all I would likfe to say that FG judges are the best.. superb comments, no partiality and very fair..

II judges were already at their worst but wot they did on tuesday was horrible...

FG judges have never asked to change the rules of the game.. they were upset when kirti was voted out.. but they never said.. LET US STOP CONTESTANT VOTING..

They accepted the fact that the contestant will eliminate the best if they get a chance.. thus when Shamit, Arijit and Mona were out their reaction was very much how it shud be... they are sad for the contestant who is leaving but respectful as a judge..

paagalhoonmain IF-Rockerz
paagalhoonmain
paagalhoonmain

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Angry how dare u say that Angry
sonu nigam is the best,nd infact fg was the worst show as it cud get,c the winners,whom un4tunately even i had voted,sonu nigam is the best,as a singer,as a judge as anything,only a true singer can feel wat injustice is
Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Qazi_Fan

First of all I would likfe to say that FG judges are the best.. superb comments, no partiality and very fair..

II judges were already at their worst but wot they did on tuesday was horrible...

FG judges have never asked to change the rules of the game.. they were upset when kirti was voted out.. but they never said.. LET US STOP CONTESTANT VOTING..

They accepted the fact that the contestant will eliminate the best if they get a chance.. thus when Shamit, Arijit and Mona were out their reaction was very much how it shud be... they are sad for the contestant who is leaving but respectful as a judge..

i dont like the fg judges at all! they were not fair! alwayz that javed akhtar found a thing against shamitDeadand Amey was an excellent singer so wht Anu, Farah and sonu did on tuesday was perfectly justified!!! even i cant understand y ppl r voting for anujDead

i disagree wid u completely but still respect ur opinion so no offenceBig smileEmbarrassed

Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paagalhoonmain

Angry how dare u say that Angry
sonu nigam is the best,nd infact fg was the worst show as it cud get,c the winners,whom un4tunately even i had voted,sonu nigam is the best,as a singer,as a judge as anything,only a true singer can feel wat injustice is
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!thankgod atleast sum1 realizes that voting for qazi was wrong!!

Edited by Princess92 - 16 March 2006 at 8:32am
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess92

Originally posted by Qazi_Fan

i dont like the fg judges at all! they were not fair! alwayz that javed akhtar found a thing against shamitDeadand Amey was an excellent singer so wht Anu, Farah and sonu did on tuesday was perfectly justified!!! even i cant understand y ppl r voting for anujDead

i disagree wid u completely but still respect ur opinion so no offenceBig smileEmbarrassed

Hey I waz goin to say the same thing Nehu!! Yaa, FG Judges were not acting like judges for true. and about II2 They r fantastic , completely how judges should be!!!!
ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Sonu Nigum himself is confused why he staged the walkout, on one hand he said Amey did not perform well on monday and on the other hand he walked out on Tuesday. (Read his intv with Subhash Jha) So, why is he blaming the Junta when they voted Amey out, when he himself accepts that Amey did not perform well on that day? Also, Amey tried his level best to garner votes even his school campaigned for it.  Also, it is not the Junta who got Anuj back, they voted him out long back, it is the judges who got him in and now they are blaming the Junta when they like his performance better than Amey's? What hypocricy is this?

If they really want to preserve traditional Indian music and dance forms then he would suggest SONY to bring in judges from the classical realm and popularise it! There is not even a single gala round which has a Bhajan, or a semi-classical round!  But then Classical music would not get them revenues will it, nor will it sell Sonu's album! This is popular music talent hunt for the masses consumption! Elites can go for a Beethoven or a Bishmillah Khan or listen to the perfect renditions of ustad Faiyyaz Khan saab on a CD.

All that crap was not for ART, but to get higher TRPs and they copied the dramabazi from SRGMP.

The public even made the justice system to look into themselves and get the Jessica Lal case reopened in India! I have great faith in democracy rather than something run by the so called czars in any sector, even in music! Do not let the music barons run it for you, you must dictate your terms to them. At long last we get to hear singers from far-flung places of India. Who would have heard of a Qazi had these Reality shows not been there? This gives an oppurtunity even to the under-priviledged of far-flung places who do not have adequate facilities, music schools or even a decent infrastructure (hell some of these kids have not even seen normalcy in their states) to dream! Let these kids also realise their dreams. They are also from the very social structure we belong to.

They are also a thread from the fabric we belong to.

The great Lata Mangeskar(dont get me wrong, I like her voice who would not! She is a legend) stiffled many good talent in her heydays to keep her supiriority! 

Voting for QAZI was not WRONG! (I did not get the oppurtunity to vote for him, but I would have for his courage!)

No voting is ever wrong, learn to respect public verdict when you live in a democratic country. If you have grievance vote for the talent you believe in, but respect others! 

CHERISH DEMOCRACY, it is gift of the modern world to us!

PUBLIC SAB JANTI HAI!

Edited by ticks - 16 March 2006 at 9:19am
ar$hi IF-Rockerz
ar$hi
ar$hi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
very well said ticks. Clap
nish-ruby Senior Member
nish-ruby
nish-ruby

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
yes they sure are gr8 Clap