India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Equal Votes!?!?!!!

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Well...this came as a pleasant surprise....atleast to me......I mean...it proves that both Ashi and Yuvi are equally popular!!! Way to go guys!!! U truly rock!!!ClapBig smile

And I liked Yuvi's campaign speech better than Ashi's....it was so nice...the way he said we'll do things democratically...lagta hai unknowingly....kal ka Ashi ka lecture kaam kar gaya.....LOLLOLLOL 

But I felt proud of both Ashi and Yuvi coz of the way they planned their campaigns (though Yuvi was on the verge of cheating) but I'm sure his intention cant hav been bad....

And finally the results....equal votes.....and Ashi saying ki tumhare cheap gimmicks ne mere voting bank pe koi asar nahi kiya.....

But u know wat...I think that Yuvi will somehow cheat and win thru this......

And the precap was soooo awesome!!! Only Ashi was shown....looks like someone's stalking her!!! Me thinks its Yuvi trying to haunt her!!!LOLLOL Or someone else he's hired....I hope its Yuvi....then it'll be so frighteningly romantic!!!LOL

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ya mads i agree....but shdiw mein jo tha uske baal....i mean i don think they were long....so 1 cant say....but im hoping 4 sumthin gud or may be uv can cum to the rescue or atlast be present ova there....wat if it is tia n raghu goin out to give the money to the kidnappers??????well there r lots of options......but yes tdays ashi-uv scenes were gud if not romantic,friendli or any thing of tht kind
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged

lolz.....frankly speaking I was shocked on hearing yuvi's speech Wink LOL...didnt really expect this coming from him......and after the speech I was toh like....ab ashi to gayi LOL LOL LOL

infact I loved the look that she was giving yuvi....the perfect mixture of shock anger and jealously Wink LOL

and another thing that shocked me was the precap......once again didnt expect ashi to be so scared of something ....but I loved what u wrote mads "I hope its Yuvi....then it'll be so frighteningly romantic!!!"

I hope so too Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

remixrulz IF-Dazzler
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
uh mads....gr8 to hear from u...
but it was kinda predictable abt both gettin equal votes...i mean ki they cudnt hav proved ashi to b better than uv or vice versa....
but it was awesome...how they did it..and d way ashi-uv were talkin b4 readibn d results....
and im hopin for somethin really gr8 n romantiic for monday and now dat ashi-uv will hav to take all decisions together Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed for wateva reason....but they will b together
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hey...even i felt that yuvi's speech today was loads better than ashi's! he looked like a real cool dude giving the speech. Embarrassed

It's great that they are showing both of them, being equally popular among the students.

Now, I dun think yuvi is gonna cheat.....he's the rockstar, remember? Tongue but someone else will...........(not ashi, someone else) Angry Angry Angry
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i even thought that yuvi's speech was better than ashi's speech
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

lolz.....frankly speaking I was shocked on hearing yuvi's speech Wink LOL...didnt really expect this coming from him......and after the speech I was toh like....ab ashi to gayi LOL LOL LOL

yeah...evn I didnt expect yuvi to speak in that manner!!!LOLLOLLOL But the thing is he did....and the way he did it....that's wat I loved!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and evn I thought after the speech ki ab Ashi ke win karne ke koi chances nahi hai....LOLLOL

U know the lines- " mere paas koi false promises/ambitions nahi hai..." and " mere paas commitments hai..." I thought these lines were fantastic.....and he was so confident!!! And then the suggestion box thingy....though I'm damn sure just like that forms...he wud've thrown them in a dust-bin if he wud've won!!!LOLLOLLOL

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mads

And the precap was soooo awesome!!! Only Ashi was shown....looks like someone's stalking her!!! Me thinks its Yuvi trying to haunt her!!!LOLLOL Or someone else he's hired....I hope its Yuvi....then it'll be so frighteningly romantic!!!LOL

LOLagree yaar.......but if i saw d shadow of the 'stalker' right,then it cant b yuvi Ouch bcos i dun think i could make out my yuvis curls EmbarrassedCry......but it still might be him im not losin hope Wink

i hope sum cute ay scene cums on monday i hope i hope i hope i hope i hope! LOL

Go to top