Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Schoolgirl Star- Neha Marda

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Star

'Saath Rahaga Always' is the talk of the town today. Everyone's curious about this girl who is playing the role of Peehu Bhargava. A few know that the popular serial with campus backdrop has a beautiful young actress Neha Marda. Neha has been dancing since the age of three and continues to do so passionately. This beautiful Plus two student has already made it big in television with her debut in TV serial in Sahara One's new campus show 'Saath Rahega Always'. Neha Marda has just begun to take life on a professional note.

Talking about the role of Peehu Bhargava in 'Saath Rahega Always she says, ''I was participating in the dance competition TV show when Ravi Behl told me that I should give acting a shot. I sent my dialogue CD to the producers of the serial when I got to know that they were working on a campus show and that's how I got the debut rule in Saath Rahega Always. The serial does not focus on just one aspect of the students but also revolves around a lot of issues that students face. Besides, it echoes the sentiment that even if we plan well during our college days about our future the life ahead may not turn out to be as planned. Neha Marda is very firm about what she wants from life. 

dil_kya_kare22 Groupbie
dil_kya_kare22
dil_kya_kare22

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for sharing n all the best to neha
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top