Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will Mr Arnav Singh Razeada support khushi

Poll Question: Will Mr Arnav Singh Razeada support khushi Kumari Gupta After tellin??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
77 [81.05%]
9 [9.47%]
9 [9.47%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AbiSingh

Groupbie

AbiSingh

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Will Mr Arnav Singh Razeada support khushi Kumari Gupta after she tells him truth or u lot reckon she won't tell Arnav nothing :) ????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Mr Arnav Singh Razeada support khushi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiSingh

Will Mr Arnav Singh Razeada support khushi Kumari Gupta after she tells him truth or u lot reckon she won't tell Arnav nothing :) ????

Yes his gonna support her...

aura9

Goldie

aura9

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I have posted some where ie he will trust Khushi, but will be furious at her for hiding the truth. 

Though he has always denied the fact that he has feelings for Khushi but at heart he believes that she belongs to her and he has every right to know what is happening in her life. It is very evident from few episodes. 

1.When Khushi gave the breaking news of her secret engagement with Shyam he had tortured Khushi for a week. He was angry why Khushi hid the truth why diddn't she inform him about it.

2.Even during the Payash track when he repeatedly called Khushi and her phone was engaged he was angry and inquired who was she talking to for so long.

So in my POV if ASR gets angry at Chamkeli for such small things then what will happen to Khushi for hiding the Shyam's truth especially when it concerns not only him but also his Anjali Di. I am guessing that he might be so furious at Khushi that he might even break Payash relation and this may lead to the hate/revenge track.

For Shyam I will say "Bahut hi galat jagah pe tum nazar dale hone, Shyam Babua this time even Devi Maiyaa can't save you "(you have set your eyes on the wrong thing)

Edited by anonymous4444 - 10 December 2011 at 3:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011MrDarcyfan

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
if not directly still his action will be in her favor only which apparently may look against her but indirectly he will save her! <3

p.s its Arnav Sing Raizada Embarrassed your spelling is wrong! Smile 

Edited by vampire_girl - 10 December 2011 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rempy

AbiSingh

Groupbie

AbiSingh

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
It just felt so gOod when she slapped shaym babua.. More like babhoochak .. It just felt like WOW! from what I think .. Khushi won't tell no-one anything only her ( babuji ) and thats where she will also realise shaym is reason for her fathers state. And sorry for spelling it's just I got iPhone 4 it's the stupid auto correct thing

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiSingh

It just felt so gOod when she slapped shaym babua.. More like babhoochak .. It just felt like WOW! from what I think .. Khushi won't tell no-one anything only her ( babuji ) and thats where she will also realise shaym is reason for her fathers state. And sorry for spelling it's just I got iPhone 4 it's the stupid auto correct thing

I know its really annoying the autocorrect thing but a really nice post

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
HE WILL SOOO WILL
HE  CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER
WHEN HE FINDS OUT IT IS SHAYAM
WOW HE WILL PUNCH HIM LIKE WHAT HE DID 2 THOSE GOONES WHEN THEY WERE AT THAT PLACE
BUT THIS WILL B WAY MORE WORSER

sun2011

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
ofcourse he will support

sun2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top