Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How will Purab turn negative (Page 6)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jammy]

Hey Ides,

I Dont know, I asked my mother and when I described you. she said that I never had a sister who was dumbber then me!!Embarrassed/QUOTE]

LOLLOLhey....I might be stupid and dumb but I'm damn good at it....

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLhey....I might be stupid and dumb but I'm damn good at it....

Who am I to dispute what you say. Whatever you say MEM.

Jammy.

(The Devil's AdvocateWink)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Who am I to dispute what you say. Whatever you say MEM.(The Devil's AdvocateWink)

I'm surprised u have never been so agreeable before....could it be that I'm conversing with the wrong twin (the good one this time)Wink
Surabhi_24 Groupbie
Surabhi_24
Surabhi_24

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged

You guys/gals are great! I can't stop laughing. You guys made my day!!

About Purab turning -ve : It think something from his past with come up soon. I dont think this goody-goody storyline will last for long.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Who am I to dispute what you say. Whatever you say MEM.(The Devil's AdvocateWink)

I'm surprised u have never been so agreeable before....could it be that I'm conversing with the wrong twin (the good one this time)Wink

Yeah jammy's Alter Ego!!

Jammy.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princess

yeah Minnie i agree with u. Armaan did send the press after jassi the reason could be that he knows he loves her, but he thinks that it's impossible and to prove it he send the press. the reason he's happy is because he proved to himself that he doesn't love jassi, but he still does that's why he got the interview arrange with Sheetal.

Princess

Princess,

He send the Press after Jassi for sure. But he LIED that he got the Sheetal Ambuja interview. Didnt you see Gehna of Aaj Tak say. "Mr Armaan Aaj to aap hume interview Denge" . Also If he did do it as he said then he did it for Gulmohar's Reputation!!

If he really realised that he loves Jassi, Then he wouldnt have been suprised to hear that Jassi Bags the 2 crore account of Aaj Tak!! Also wouldnt have hesitated to apreciate jassi after he realised his love for her. Read the real Betty la fea and after Armaando realises his True love for betty he is not hesitant to accept whenever Jassi is going good.

whatever uptill now he was doing was to keep Gulmohar for himself. Still It doesnot seems that he is in love with Jassi. Also dont be mistaken that he fainted on hearing of Jassi marriage to purab because he felt love for jassi. Remmember he still thinks that Purab is after Gulmohar . so I guess he fainted with tension!!

But lets stop speculating and lets see what happens next week. If they show that he kept the draft then forget it!! Then armaan goes down!!

Jammy.

Armaan told Malika that he called the press for Gulhmor's reptution because he can't tell her that he loves jassi not her. so he lied to her.

The BLF has nothing to do with this story because they are not even following it.  

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Armaan told Malika that he called the press for Gulhmor's reptution because he can't tell her that he loves jassi not her. so he lied to her.

You mean to say that to realise my love for somebody I need to first blame her stop trusting her , then I need to put her name to dirt in press. Then I need to keep thinking that I would boot her of her office after 6 months!!

Keep planning her fall behind her back!! and then I would realise that I love her????

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 16 October 2004 at 4:13pm
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Yes! 

Go to top