India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How will Purab turn negative (Page 5)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

ClapClap Good good Good.Please keep Purab busy amongst all of you.At least Jassi will be free to be united with Armaan!!!!!!

What an easy solution! Why didn't you people think of it before???Wink

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:45am | IP Logged

yeah Minnie i agree with u. Armaan did send the press after jassi the reason could be that he knows he loves her, but he thinks that it's impossible and to prove it he send the press. the reason he's happy is because he proved to himself that he doesn't love jassi, but he still does that's why he got the interview arrange with Sheetal.

Princess

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by current

LOLides and jammy..god you guyz are soo funny ..are you sure you are not the identical twins lost in a mela?

hmmmm....pata lagaana pare ga.......he does seem to be someone's evil twinWink........

yo jammy...u think we r twins that seperated in a mela and now a twist of fate has brought us together on this forum....cool very ektaish.....and we r meeting after 24 years or 22 yrs??? wait a minute........ConfusedConfused...how can we be twins when u r 2 yrs younger than meConfusedConfusedConfused.....ekta bahen se poochna pare ga.....uske paas har improbable ka jawaab hai

Hey Ides,

I Dont know, I asked my mother and when I described you. she said that I never had a sister who was dumbber then me!!Embarrassed

So I guess you are safe Wink

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

no ides, I wouldn't want to do that Wink Well, what do you suggest then?  Purab IS a three-timer, but the 3 of us still like him.  I think we've agreed that splitting him up won't be right (for obvious reasons TongueWink), so what should we do?  Maybe try an installement plan??? I.e. 2 months with you, 2 months with me, and then 2 with annie, and start all over again?  Any ideas, ides?

Bechara Purab.

Usse Vitamins aur Accha Accha Khana Dete rehna warna Kamzoori se Marr Jayega!!

Jammy.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Hey, most of you have got a new job. Just go to ekta's office!

As for Purab, turning negative, I hope it is a rumour.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

yeah Minnie i agree with u. Armaan did send the press after jassi the reason could be that he knows he loves her, but he thinks that it's impossible and to prove it he send the press. the reason he's happy is because he proved to himself that he doesn't love jassi, but he still does that's why he got the interview arrange with Sheetal.

Princess

It does makes sense,somewhat in Mills & Boon way!!!!LOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Princess

Princess,

He send the Press after Jassi for sure. But he LIED that he got the Sheetal Ambuja interview. Didnt you see Gehna of Aaj Tak say. "Mr Armaan Aaj to aap hume interview Denge" . Also If he did do it as he said then he did it for Gulmohar's Reputation!!

If he really realised that he loves Jassi, Then he wouldnt have been suprised to hear that Jassi Bags the 2 crore account of Aaj Tak!! Also wouldnt have hesitated to apreciate jassi after he realised his love for her. Read the real Betty la fea and after Armaando realises his True love for betty he is not hesitant to accept whenever Jassi is going good.

whatever uptill now he was doing was to keep Gulmohar for himself. Still It doesnot seems that he is in love with Jassi. Also dont be mistaken that he fainted on hearing of Jassi marriage to purab because he felt love for jassi. Remmember he still thinks that Purab is after Gulmohar . so I guess he fainted with tension!!

But lets stop speculating and lets see what happens next week. If they show that he kept the draft then forget it!! Then armaan goes down!!

Jammy.

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:04am | IP Logged

This can never be possible ! Coz samir is a very genuine guy and will nver let this happen ! and even in one of his interviews he said that he will not turn negative everrrrrrr to jassi !!!! plzz i really hope its not truee i want him alwayssssss in jjkn and for me atleastt he is theeeeeeeee bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!

-sweetgal

Smile

Go to top