Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How will Purab turn negative (Page 11)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

LOL Thanks but i haven't read any phsyco,teen or otherwise.But i was there once Wink& so were my friends.whatever I write,beleive me ,it's purely on experience.i don't support Armaan for nothing.He is very human with all human goodness & badness & that is very reassuring.Sata-Savatras (forgive the pun) don't exist & I'll thank the producers not to think us so gullible & naive!!!!!!!!Angry

well i can honestly say guys like purab, at least characterwise exist even after marraige.....you just have to be the lucky one.your life is going to be smooth after that.....may be overextending the idea....you see marraige is the product of two people, thier families and a ton of other hidden factors....so even if we tied a knot between two perfect people....the circumstances  and hence the marraige need not necessarily be ideal

coming back to jjkn, jassi is in love with a certain armaan(who does not exist and is not the real armaan), she knows the real purab but does not believe herself in love with him(i will let go of the fact that close friends also share some form of love).on the practical end , i don't know how she plans on getting along with puru and ila if she ends up with armaan(ila never liked her, puru is not taken with her lately either and both of them seem to play an important role in armaan's life). parents are one of the major reasons of marital discord /harmony generally speaking. in between all this confusion she is hurting herself, her family, purab, armaan(assuming he has feelings for her),rohan  and putting purab in a very awkward and embarassing situation(something he never put jassi in). someday soon he is gonna vent out too...there are limits to everybody's patience....and jassi will be in real hot waters

moral of the story-with current undecisiveness jassi's life is completely messed up regardless of the path (armaan/purab)she takes

Edited by pj04 - 18 October 2004 at 4:43pm

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapwell said pj
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
agree with you all the way pj Clap
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I think Puru seems threatend as Jassi is Ceo and is not a family member as Ghulmour is a family business.  Thats why he has been off with her.  However when Jassi and A marry this problem will be overcome!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

I think Puru seems threatend as Jassi is Ceo and is not a family member as Ghulmour is a family business.  Thats why he has been off with her.  However when Jassi and A marry this problem will be overcome!

he won't bcoz he knows his son , nobody wants thier daughter-in-law to upstage thier son(specially if he had king sized ego like armaan),also practically jassi would have hard time adjusting in armaan's circle(it is true for purab's circle too).there was a certain prince and princess in england who at a time were crazily in love and life seemed to be right out of fairy tale. however adjustment and ego(wife becoming more popular and upstaging husband)problems tore them apart.contrary to belief love does not conquer all.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Ego problems did not tear Charles and Diana apart, it was the fact he was shagging Camilla all the time they were married that tore them apart (and thier numerous other affairs!)
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
oh please !!, kindly read his interviews during break-up time , his dissatisfaction, ego problems pushed him towards infidelity...he needed someone who wouldn't upstage , he said as much as do all close to the couple.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Diana said totally different didnt she?  She said there were three in this marriage from the word go in the Martin Bashir interview!

Go to top