India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How will Purab turn negative (Page 10)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

In short, I guess Mills & Boons isnt that great.

2 Months back, my friend came back from USA he brought several DVD's to be precises around 200!!! all official second handLOL and one of them was the movie the 'The Last American Virigin' Now please dont go completely on name its was supposed to be  one of the 80's comedy. and I was supposed to make me laugh but it just left me completely sad, Shocked and completely sore!!

One of the most heart-wrenching endings I have ever seen. The girl leaves the good guy (Gary) for bad guy (Rick) and in the end the Gary who loves her is shown cryingCry !!! While she is making out with the bad one, this poor guy is worried about her and searching her all over!! But something tell me that It might have been a true ending, I mean things like these might be happening intoday's time or then!!

He told me to take the DVD and I sad no, for I was liking the good Guy and he was the one who lost, It was like I lostAngry so I said buddy you keep it, and I took The Matrix DVD instead!!

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Jammy,you are too sentimental.don't be.Life can be very hard sometimes.At some points,U just want to give up.Then something happens which helps you ride the storm.It can be anything from the word of assurance from your friend to the smile of your child.Christopher Reeve hung on to his life for 9 years just because his wife had said to him when he wanted to give up right after his accident: " you are still you and I love you ".

Good things mostly what happens to others just as very bad things are what only happens to others.It's the way you take life is important.

That's why my fav song has always been:' Ruk jana nahi,tu kahin haarke;kaanto pe chal ke milenge saaye bahaar ke '

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Jammy,you are too sentimental.don't be.Life can be very hard sometimes.At some points,U just want to give up.Then something happens which helps you ride the storm.It can be anything from the word of assurance from your friend to the smile of your child.Christopher Reeve hung on to his life for 9 years just because his wife had said to him when he wanted to give up right after his accident: " you are still you and I love you ".

Thanks for the kind words Minnie, Actually I am not too sentimental. It is just that I was never able to understand/digest as to why she made that choice. I mean I dont know if you saw the movie, but it was Rick who puts her in trouble, Gary saves her and still she goes with Rick (Its not like only the audience know who creates the trouble but she knows that Rick was the one who created all the trouble)!! Also add to the fact that she knows that Rick doesnot loves her!!

That leaves me confuse as to what Women want? Do they want love or do they want looks?  Do they want somebody worthy of thier trust or just somebody who is a hunk!!

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Jammy wrote: what Women want? Do they want love or do they want looks?  Do they want somebody worthy of thier trust or just somebody who is a hunk!!

That depends entirely on the woman.Actually it has been seen that a woman tends to graviate towards the type of men who have greatly influenced her life,like her father.Girls who have seen docile men try to find partners they can dominate,those who have abusive men in their lives more often than not end up with abusive men etc.

however,99.9% of girls in their teens go for guys with looks & charm.It doesn't really matter to them whether those guys love them or not.It's purely a physical thing with hardly any reason involved.

I've seen the movie but I don't remember much of it.But it's a teenage movie with  typical teenage reaction from the girl.She fell for the one whom she found more attractive & if he responded,she was ready to forgive & forget at this point in her life,she's just looking for loos and adventure.However,one thing I must say here.Mostly girls like guys who take care of them & appreciate them.And most important of all,consider them as the most important person in their life of all.And not only say it but actually prove it so.That's the deepest expression of love for a girl. And for this he does not have to be perfect or anything out of ordinary.He just has to give her the first place in his life.That's it.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Cool!!

Minnie do you study teen phsycologyWink

In between what you wrote was right on!!

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
 LOL Thanks but i haven't read any phsyco,teen or otherwise.But i was there once Wink& so were my friends.whatever I write,beleive me ,it's purely on experience.i don't support Armaan for nothing.He is very human with all human goodness & badness & that is very reassuring.Sata-Savatras (forgive the pun) don't exist & I'll thank the producers not to think us so gullible & naive!!!!!!!!Angry

Edited by Minnie - 18 October 2004 at 3:37pm
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Women don't always get the men they want and the men they want don't always exist...so a lot of mumbo jumbo out there!

But in eastern societies where arranged marriages are the norm,compromise seems to dominate where things don't gel together...which kinda seems to be cross between friendship and love!

By the way Purab is not as unrealistic a person as men can be like him about 0.01% of the time and that is what makes him soo lovable!

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Now about the other 99.9%.....men are like MCP's like armaan so ..what nothing new there!

Each to his own!

Edited by current - 18 October 2004 at 4:05pm

Go to top