Obsession : A Collection of OS' [NOTE PG 28] !!!

Posted: 12 years ago

My first OS for DEK, hope you like it 😆

______

Obsession : Promises

'Babu used to tell me that I am a Rajkumari, but he never told me that I would be the one locked in a tower'"  She made a few huge sniffling sounds to clear her nose; all the tears she had cried had made it difficult to breathe.  Her entire body was surely in pain, but being locked and tied down like some animal in this prison hurt far worse.

'And this idiot' why is he still standing here.  That spoilt girl already said her two bits, why couldn't he leave with her?'  At that moment he chose to look at her once again, 'his eyes won't stop staring at me.  If I get free, I'd gauge his eyes out.'  The anger that seethed within her had nearly evaporated all the tears she had shed in her struggles to get free.  After all, she couldn't let that spoilt rajkumari know how upset she was.

"Princess, you are the first girl to make a murderous rage look like the best type of crossfire to be in. "

"You're lucky I'm tied 'wait until that airheaded brat helps me.  If I didn't leave you in the most pieces, than my name is not Moniya...  Nahin toh!"

Udayveer chuckled as he approached her, "But your name is not Moniya," kneeling down he reached for her, "so I guess I'll be in one whole, wildcat."  He couldn't help but think that she glowed in all her unadulterated rage, he wasn't lying when he told Jai that Manyata was a natural beauty. 

She felt highly uncomfortable, snapping her teeth towards his hand that was inching alarmingly close to her arm.  He always twirled her, dragged her, held her.  Even if she couldn't run, she could still bite.

"Easy, spitfire!  You'll have enough time for that later," Udayveer winked and said while twisting his lips into that irritating smirk once again.  Moniya didn't know what she hated the most, the way his eyes seemed to make her still, that smile that set her blood on fire, or the way she would momentarily be paralyzed within mere inches of him.  Only her Baba could make her obey, not some half-dressed Prince.  "Princess, I don't mind you looking at my chest either, just hold tight so you can get the clear picture.."

With that caution, he lifted the right side of her seat and set it upright.  The sudden change in dimensions caused the blood to rush in her head, and she squinted her eyes at the headache which never seemed to quell.

"I hate you.."

"There's a fine line between love and hate, Rajkumari, and with a clear head you'll come to understand this distinction, too."

"Let ME GO! Please, I don't want to learn, hear or do anything.  Look, I know you have me mistaken for someone, you said this before too.  Just let me be with my Babu.."

"I was not wrong before, Rajkumari Manyata, more so, I just didn't follow through with my gut instinct."

"What do you mean?  Please, I'm asking you nicely, just let me talk to my Babu."  Her eyes began to gain a glassy sheen, and his reflection was easily visible within them, 'Just like it should be.'  With that thought, Udayveer leaned over Manyata, resting his left hand on the corner of the arm handle, and used his right hand to push back Manyata's hair from her face. 

"Well, if you want to play nice, I have no problem'" 

His cool fingers grazed her brow, curved along her jaw in a tingling memory of before and a whisper to the future.  She did not want to close her eyes, whether it was because his gaze commanded her attention or because closing them meant defeat, she did not know.  The softest of grazes calmed the boiling heat that seemed to make her face burn, and in its wake a mild numbness.  As his fingers continued their dance along her check, his thumb turning to trek its way from the underside of her chin down the smooth and elegant column of her neck, she sat transfixed.

Udayveer could tell that that he was slowly pulling a little too strongly on the wildcat's tail, wondering how far she would let his wandering hand travel before her eyes that were getting wider and her heaving chest, would just burst over in her predictable outrage.  Deciding not to fully put his hand in the lioness' mouth, he continued his travel down her arm instead of a more common destination.  As he came to closer to her wrist, he felt a slight abrasion halting his silken smooth journey. 

Her vision seemed to refine and refocus as his eyes glinted at her in contemplation.  'What is he trying to do?  Where is my voice?' As Moniya briefly broke her eye lock with him to swallow and dislodge her throat, she saw his hands resting on the ropes.  'He's going to help me!' Snapping her head up, Moniya exclaimed "Quickly untie me, we can't waste time!"

Udayveer looked back at her and tilted his head thoughtfully, slowly drawling, "one minute princess, I will need to get something."

"Hurry!"

Udayveer straightened his posture and looked around him, near the vanity table was the fallen first aid kit.  Picking up some cotton balls and disinfectant, Udayveer turned back to Manyata. 

"What'?"  Towering over her, Uday shot her a look that stopped the sentence from forming.  The tingling sensation of disinfectant barely registered in her mind. 'What in the world?'  "Don't TOUCH ME!"

"Princess, I wouldn't be able to control that since I am tending to your rub marks."

"How could you!  You said you were going to help me! UNTIE ME NOW!"

"My dear Rajkumari, whatever you wish, but in due time." 

While tending to her wounds, he had become proficient in avoiding the swift kicks she had begun giving.  Walking behind her chair to finish putting ointment on a scrape near the back of her arm, he leaned closely by her ear, happy at her hissing intake of breath as his lips softly nipped her ear with each word, "And just like this Princess, I will fulfill every promise I make to you." 

"But you promised me my Babu!" Moniya wailed.

Straightening his posture, he strode towards the door, leaving his exit paused by the hovering of his hand above the doorknob.  He glanced towards her and with a soft twist of his lips uttered, "My very first promise was to never let you be hurt, again."  And in a split second she was all alone in her tower, his words echoing in her mind of a man so unnerving.

___

FIN

___

please, be kind - i really should not write when this is the time for me to be in my sapno ki duniya 🥱 gnight from my corner of the world xx

Index

OS 1 : PG 1

OS 2 : PG 6

OS 3 : PG 10

OS 4 : PG 16

OS 5 : PG 23

Edited by moksha89 - 11 years ago
awesome OS loved it
do write more
it was great.. do write more..

This was sooo nice..very well written :) Please PM me whenever you update next!
Moksha so glad you wrote this, it's amazing! I just added another one, but yours was way better!
do keep them coming this forum is just coming to life...loved it..hopefully we get to see sth similiar to what most OS writers are hinting in the show..that would be sooo wooowww and dreaaamyyy
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

I loved it! it was great! Everyone was in character and believable and moreover, your spelling and grammar were perfect. Awesome OS! PLEASE, do, write more!
This is SO amazing! I want more! *throws tantrums*
Moksha,this was awesome. Please do continue to write.enjoyed this one a lot.will be looking forward to more from you😊