Saarthi
Saarthi

Holi: Last year & this year

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Hey everyone,

While watching today's episode of Saarrthi, I came to remember a bit of the Holi celebration in Saarrthi last year..Here's a comparison between last year's Holi and this year's Holi...

Last Year - Arjun was still in love with Shefali. All throughout the Holi celebration, he kept looking at her while Bhoomi's eyes were on Arjun. At that time, Shefali had just found out that Yuv & Mansen had betrayed her. Anyway, during the celebrations, Bhoomi was dancing with Arjun but when she noticed that he didn't realize her presence, she was deeply hurt. But was more hurt when Shefali had pulled Arjun away from her and started dancing with him and Arjun looked happy while dancing with her. Bhoomi had left quietly...

This Year - Arjun is deeply in love with Bhoomi that he wants to spend as much time with her as possible but something or someone comes between them all the time...LOL This year, Arjun is the one after Bhoomi (unlike last year, she was the one after him)..Wink

So, in conclusion, patience is the test of true love..Embarrassed Bhoomi's love for Arjun was never selfish. She was patient enough to wait for him and never forced her love on him. In the end, she won his love..Embarrassed

Edited by TiNa58 - 16 March 2006 at 7:26am

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Wink very true tina...good going ~ even i have said the same in my topic...let's see this year my eyes are on suraj ~ manasvi...will manasvi play hoil or not if yes so if suraj put colour on her so what happened... Wink
tammy
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
It would be a treat to watch all 3 couples.
Arjun Bhoomi
Suraj Manasvi
Krishan Radha
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

It would be a treat to watch all 3 couples.
Arjun Bhoomi
Suraj Manasvi
Krishan Radha

hmmm...how about Yuvraj and Shefali???...hehe...no chemistry at all.... but you know what...i acnt wait to see mansen...Wink

Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged
u are rite
Patience is the key to true love
Smile
poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u tinu. Tongue Smile Big smile
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by TiNa58

Hey everyone,

While watching today's episode of Saarrthi, I came to remember a bit of the Holi celebration in Saarrthi last year..Here's a comparison between last year's Holi and this year's Holi...

Last Year - Arjun was still in love with Shefali. All throughout the Holi celebration, he kept looking at her while Bhoomi's eyes were on Arjun. At that time, Shefali had just found out that Yuv & Mansen had betrayed her. Anyway, during the celebrations, Bhoomi was dancing with Arjun but when she noticed that he didn't realize her presence, she was deeply hurt. But was more hurt when Shefali had pulled Arjun away from her and started dancing with him and Arjun looked happy while dancing with her. Bhoomi had left quietly...

This Year - Arjun is deeply in love with Bhoomi that he wants to spend as much time with her as possible but something or someone comes between them all the time...LOL This year, Arjun is the one after Bhoomi (unlike last year, she was the one after him)..Wink

So, in conclusion, patience is the test of true love..Embarrassed Bhoomi's love for Arjun was never selfish. She was patient enough to wait for him and never forced her love on him. In the end, she won his love..Embarrassed

thats so true Tina, gud post Clap i guess dats why today, its bhoomi who is with arjun, n not shefali. its all coz of bhoomi's patience. she never forced her feelings on to arjun. and i guess they were destined for each other

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
hey great observation tina!! Clap
wow...saarthi writers are either just really clever and planned it this way or its coincidence....but due their great storyline i thinked they planned this one for a long time!! Big smile

Go to top