Posted: 18 years ago

'Jassi...' star, Apurva Agnihotri and wife Shilpa Saklani at the Zoom Holi bash.

The star of 'Kkusum' and 'Kyun ki...', Shilpa Saklani playing Holi with a friend at the Zoom Holi bash.

Edited by honeylime - 18 years ago
Originally posted by honeylime

'Jassi...' star, Apurva Agnihotri and wife Shilpa Saklani at the Zoom Holi bash.

sorry limey...in the previous thread, i had said that ss looked nice...SHE DOES NOT!!!.....and has apu's hair gone fully blackπŸ˜›...and gosh..this woman would never change...why is she clinging on!!!!!...well, i bet you limey, the day she poses without clinging on would be the day the sky would fall on my headπŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and well, due to over colouring and thanks  excessive usage of copper blonde/orange shades, ss' hair has become terribly thin!!!!!.....

The star of 'Kkusum' and 'Kyun ki...', Shilpa Saklani playing Holi with a friend at the Zoom Holi bash.

this is ritu chaudhary...ss and ritu are BFF-ed for life and ritu is perhaps one of the three  women(the other two being  RK and reva) ss is not insecure of ...and ritu is married.......I hate to repeat it again, but ss' nose is too big for her tiny anorexic face...and talking  of anorexia.....HELL, SS LOOKS SOOOOOO UNBELIEVEBLY ANOREXIC IN THIS PIC.......i think sheen and me were wrong...she is as thin as ever...

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

well here si another couple of pics posted by basisangha in the JJKN gallery take a look

Stop dreaming buff, She will never pose w/o clingin to apu & gosh heights of PDA 😑 😑 😑
Thanks honeylime for the pics and buffie for your comments...
SS looks pathetic, in the first pic esp, her face & eyes look slightly swollen, it looks as though shez cried alot, may be they had a huge fight b4 leavin πŸ˜‰ , apu must have told her not to chipko durin holi atleast πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n this madam must have raised a huge cry abt it 😑 ... Edited by honeylime - 18 years ago
SHEENA, LOOK AT what AA is holding.....YUCK to GIS....yuck to a nose that is not at all proportional to a face ...moni, who said he is girlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he's as hairy as πŸ˜† aakash
thanksssssss jaanu 😊 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks Honeylime for the "CHIPKOO" picture. You proved the Title of you thread as soon as I opened the thread. She is VERY VERY POSSESIVE of AA.
Blechhh..I wonder if she's had herself surgically attached to him & they just use special effects to edit her out of JJKN every day..I mean SERIOUSLY woman, LET GOOO!!! 🀒 Such a hideous way to start my day! πŸ˜•

L❀️WE,

Sid

🐷