Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Disgusting moments in SRGMP(4 HEMU FANS) (Page 2)

Poll Question: wHICH WAS IT?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [17.86%]
10 [17.86%]
10 [17.86%]
26 [46.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I thought Nihira - Hemu tie with Rajeev being safe was the worse.. that was like soooo unfair..if either one would have left, I would have stopped watching SRGMP !!

I also thought ID giving Hemu an 8 for his Mitwa while Vinit a 10 for his Chale Chalo was unfair. Vinit was very good, but Hemu was super too, I thought he deserved a 9 atleast if not 10. I think that was because AS gave Debo only a 7...

and as for Vinit smiling when hemu got eliminated, I think Vinit was just relieved that he made it to final 2.. and he didn't show his grief.. from the prev episodes, it was very clear that Vinit, Hema, Himani and Nihira were very close.. I guess it was the age factor..

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregama

I agree the fact that ID and HR were very unfair to Hemu. ID always claimed that he always praised good contestants regardless of the fact whether from his own gharana or others. But I couldnot see a single episode where ID praised Hema through heart. He went on praising vinit and Himani like mad, stupid without even thinking what will happen to Nihira? He does each and everything without even thinking. He is a big emotional fool I had ever seen. Forget not thinking of Nihira, but when he claims that he always praised vinit and himani then what about Hema? I am dead sure that Hema and Nihira didnot get enough support and lost because of all this politics and their elimination was not against their talent. But at the same time I am happy that Deboo won and didnot allow vinit to win, whatever the voting system was.

I agree. I thought AS was a very good mentor..true he never hyped Hema much but he was one mentor who genuinely appreciated good singing. Even when Vinit sang Tu Mile so gorgeously, he could have given him less as he was Hema's competitor..but was fair in giving him perfect because he was good..

I think that these mentors thought that Hema and Nihira's voice was a good enough measure for people to gauge how good they are..  which did work.. I mean every1 whether a vinit fan, a sharib fan or a debo fan could not refute the fact that hema and nihira were good singers.. again the episode with them getting same votes was a proof when the audience were absolutely silent and no reactions from any1...

Its sad that lack of hyping makes such a difference..but then it doesn't matter.. their voices were good and they r going to get recognition soon enough..
coolsam Senior Member
coolsam
coolsam

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

I agree the fact that ID and HR were very unfair to Hemu. ID always claimed that he always praised good contestants regardless of the fact whether from his own gharana or others. But I couldnot see a single episode where ID praised Hema through heart. He went on praising vinit and Himani like mad, stupid without even thinking what will happen to Nihira? He does each and everything without even thinking. He is a big emotional fool I had ever seen. Forget not thinking of Nihira, but when he claims that he always praised vinit and himani then what about Hema? I am dead sure that Hema and Nihira didnot get enough support and lost because of all this politics and their elimination was not against their talent. But at the same time I am happy that Deboo won and didnot allow vinit to win, whatever the voting system was.

Although ID never praised Hema as he did for many other singers, he never did injustice giving less marks to anybody. As far as Hemu's 'Vande Mataram' concerned, I feel that original version of ARR is much superior, although I loved Hemu's 'Vande Mataram' version.

No offense here please to Hema's Fans. I am also a big fan of Hema's voice.

coolsam Senior Member
coolsam
coolsam

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhavir108

I agree. I thought AS was a very good mentor..true he never hyped Hema much but he was one mentor who genuinely appreciated good singing. Even when Vinit sang Tu Mile so gorgeously, he could have given him less as he was Hema's competitor..but was fair in giving him perfect because he was good..

I think that these mentors thought that Hema and Nihira's voice was a good enough measure for people to gauge how good they are..  which did work.. I mean every1 whether a vinit fan, a sharib fan or a debo fan could not refute the fact that hema and nihira were good singers.. again the episode with them getting same votes was a proof when the audience were absolutely silent and no reactions from any1...

Its sad that lack of hyping makes such a difference..but then it doesn't matter.. their voices were good and they r going to get recognition soon enough..

madhavir108, well, I don't agree with you that AS was a good mentor. Yah initially even I used to like him, like u said, he used to appreciate genuine singing. But then when it was question of voting and that too when Debo started getting maximum votes, he started misguiding his shishyas(the walkout drama). Because AS must have had feeling that whether his contestants will get eliminated b'coz of Debo getting maximum votes so then he showed his true colours.  

But well said that "Its sad that lack of hyping makes such a difference..but then it doesn't matter.. their voices were good and they r going to get recognition soon enough.." ClapI agree with you completely with this one.

coolsam Senior Member
coolsam
coolsam

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

I thought Nihira - Hemu tie with Rajeev being safe was the worse.. that was like soooo unfair..if either one would have left, I would have stopped watching SRGMP !!

Agree with you completely. Even may be I would have stopped watching Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

I also thought ID giving Hemu an 8 for his Mitwa while Vinit a 10 for his Chale Chalo was unfair. Vinit was very good, but Hemu was super too, I thought he deserved a 9 atleast if not 10. I think that was because AS gave Debo only a 7...

I don't know why ID used to praise Vinit so much. I still have no answers. But regarding Hemu's Mitwa, I think ID didnot do injustice giving him 8. I think Hemu's voice cracked a couple of times and also if you listen to original one, then I would say that original 'Mitwa' was much better.

and as for Vinit smiling when hemu got eliminated, I think Vinit was just relieved that he made it to final 2.. and he didn't show his grief.. from the prev episodes, it was very clear that Vinit, Hema, Himani and Nihira were very close.. I guess it was the age factor..

Well said.Clap

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
coolsam ji, can u think of a better mentor for Hemu ? I can't... maybe ID to a certain extent.. not HR for sure, ID also ignored him.. I really think ID didn't think Hema was good enough.. because when it was the judges turn to pic pupils for gharanas, ID got hte first chance, and he took Niladri instead of Hemu..which was surprisin..maybe he felt Hemu's unconventional looks wont make people like him ?! i dunno !

He was ignored enough.. if he was in HR's gharana, he wuld be treated paraya..

J-L were different..they were amazing, but didn't market their singers well enough..

AS was atleast a mix of both.. and as for his behaviour in the end..who cares..the damaage and the good, both had been done by then.. so it was for the good..
bangboy IF-Dazzler
bangboy
bangboy

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

coolsam ji, can u think of a better mentor for Hemu ? I can't... maybe ID to a certain extent.. not HR for sure, ID also ignored him.. I really think ID didn't think Hema was good enough.. because when it was the judges turn to pic pupils for gharanas, ID got hte first chance, and he took Niladri instead of Hemu..which was surprisin..maybe he felt Hemu's unconventional looks wont make people like him ?! i dunno !

He was ignored enough.. if he was in HR's gharana, he wuld be treated paraya..

J-L were different..they were amazing, but didn't market their singers well enough..

AS was atleast a mix of both.. and as for his behaviour in the end..who cares..the damaage and the good, both had been done by then.. so it was for the good..

Good points Madhanvi.Adesh was the best mentor for Hemu

JAI HOClap

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsam

Agree with you completely. Even may be I would have stopped watching Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

I don't know why ID used to praise Vinit so much. I still have no answers. But regarding Hemu's Mitwa, I think ID didnot do injustice giving him 8. I think Hemu's voice cracked a couple of times and also if you listen to original one, then I would say that original 'Mitwa' was much better.

Well said.Clap

Originals of all the songs r better than the ones sung by SRGMP C05 contestants because they ARE originals !!

I am not questioning his 8, but comparing it with Vinit's Chale Chalo, there were mistakes in that too..he went off key in a place and Chale Chalo doesnt have crazy variations like Mitwa...

8 is a good mark, but I felt that he got that mark because of AS giving Debo a 7 more than Hemu's performance..did ID EVER give Hemu a 10 other than for Nahin Saamne ? Going over past performances, ID gave Hemu a 9 for My Dil goes mmm.. 9 for Saathiya, 9 for Chori Chori Jab Nazrein, 9 for Saathiya, like it was always very very high..but never a  perfect !! I have a feelin that he expected more from Hemu after a stage...

Watever happened, ID is a great music director.. i am sure he knew what he was doing when he gave thos emarks and I totally respect that..

Go to top