anika_357 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i just saw in youtube.com amey in a saregama section along with shreya ghoshal.omg....u guys should listen to him...he sings reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good. i was quite impressed by him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i think he should be in saregamapa...he should not waste time in II2

just go to www.youtube.com and type saregama in the search section. u'll c bunch of the amey date songsπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anika_357 thumbnail
if u do not want to comment on it...FINE at least say "thanks" 😭 πŸ˜‰
Swar_Raj thumbnail
He is a past winner of SAREGAMA series. May be he can try again next tiem as past winners like Abhijeet and all too came back..He is great and by his graceful exit, he has come to lime light.
anika_357 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Swar_Raj

He is a past winner of SAREGAMA series. May be he can try again next tiem as past winners like Abhijeet and all too came back..He is great and by his graceful exit, he has come to lime light.

yeah...ur right😭

sakshi_jaiswal thumbnail
i wnt 2 know which abhijeet u r talking about. is it abhijeet sawant???
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no, not that Abheejit.. i think the one with turben(i mean he always has scarf tied on his head. One chubby bald guy with greatttttttttt voice.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Yes Abhijeet Ghosal..remids me of Talat & Hemant Da ..different voice ofcourse then both of them, but has same sweetness that can touch U...wonderful singer