India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Prerna's dilemma!

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Abt 15 th feb My god really, I used to like Sneha a lot, but I had  never thought that she would turn out to be such a  " mera pati parmeshwar type" and that she would scold Mukti and give give her such looks, if eyes could kill…..…! !! all the things she said to Mukti !!! my my!! She'll regret every single word when she'll find out abt. Sharad's asliyat! And I'm waiting for that day to come…….! But of course mukti will forgive her before sneha even begs for forgiveness!

So we'll not see Anurag for some days, as we had already read, cezanne has gone to Karachi!

And  the whole focus will be on the upcoming melodrama of sneha to let prerna choose between her or mukti! I'm glad i'm not in prerna's shoes! why thereis always in kzk sthing abt Parvarish & Khoon ka rishta!!!

And I really don't know if Prerna will be like Parvati of Kggk who supported khushi in her rape case althrough, may be she'll definitely choose for Sneha! Or maybe this will be another maa ki kasautii, she'll choose for mukti & sneha will be completely mad at her, and Mr bajaj will be on sneha's side and thus against Prerna!

someone would say that Kamini to shut up! I really hate her! Angry The whole gupta family( shailendra, kamini & Sharad) is completely bad ( and working on my nerves) and I think unka jadoo sneha par bhi chalgaya…..woh bhi un jaisi ban gayi…………….!!!!!!!!!!!

and i don't know what prem's problem is! why is he supporting Sharad!!! only becoz it's his friend!!!Confused

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
yaar i agree wid ya i wonder wot prerna will do
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
but really whats wrong with sneha? she is prerna's daughter then why is she behaving like her saas?? i hope sneha sees sharad's real face very soon
i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
sneha at the end has to trust sharad more since he is her husband....its the first time in the serial where a wife is trusting her husband more than anyone else...n bad luck ki yahin husband galat hai...varna abhi tak to sab wives doosron par vishwaas jyada karti hian...n later on their hubbys r innocent n the regular dialogue comes up - "tumne mujhse jyada un par vishwaas kiya...apno ko chor kar parayon ki baat ka yakin kiya"....now poor sneha...one lady that trusts her husband n he only doesnt deserve it....
i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hey i am just posting this msg..so i'll be a groupie...already hit 49 so here i go for one more...
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
congo on becoming a groupie

.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i wrote this in another post on the matter of sneha

i dont hate sneha look yaar we have the advanatge of hindsight we know that she istelling the truth we have seen the proof if someone accuses ur bro of rape and are adament abut it that they did do it

then the nest minute they say its ur husband, whom as been nofink but fullysupporting the other girl, without ne proof would u beleve them i wouldnt

suffice to say that wot she has been saying is rong and not warranted but i can understand y she is saying it people say a lot of thing wen they are angry and words is aanother wway of fiting back mukti is blaming this huge thing on two people she loves prem and now sharad i dont balme her for not beleving mukti i for on at this point if i was in snehas positon would not believ her whole heartedly, but then again sneha is in a tough position whom to bleiev mukti who first said that prem pared her prem who is her brother and now sudddenly she has changed her mind and is accusing mukti

in the past lyk in pameshwar mukti was rong in accusing sharad and sneha is prolly thinking along those lines that history is repeating itself i mean wot happned there nearly finished sneha and sharad relationship. ever since that epsiode sharad has always been nice and curtuoes to mukti standing for her against his parents wen they were saying bad things mukti all of which sneha was there seeing this happen even after the rape sharad was so considerate and supporting of mukti saying that he is on her side,   with all this in her mind y would she so blindly support and beleive mukti who has no proof wotso eva that sharad did this

wowo so sorry for a long post but i needed to get this off my chest im not saying i agree with wot sneha said but i can understand where she is coming from
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i'm also not saying that i hate sneha, juleka, it's just that i can't understand why she's constantly refering mukti as " do kauri ki ladki, and ies ladki blah blah! why had prerna to choose between her and mukti you know, how could she place prerna in such a dilemma...

but i'm glad that mukti left the house, it's for her own sake!

Go to top