Sahar_Beauty thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I Am Doing This for the first tme so plz comment on how was the update and plz ignore the mistakes

15th March Episode

Shilpa talks to Parvati and tells her she is worried about Sameer and Gayatri. Parvati says she knows what she wants to say and she is doing what she has to. She trusts them and they wouldn't do anything. She also adds that she is glad that Shilpa is so worried about Shruti. Kamal then honks the car from outside and Parvati leaves. Shilpa still isn't very convinced. Chaya who had witnessed everything while sitting on a couch, eating an apple, comes up to Shilpa and says that Parvati just dismissed a very big thing and didn't even let Shilpa finish. Shilpa says it's okay and she was the one who overreacted. Chaya says Shilpa should stay quiet just like her and she never says anything to anyone.

Kundan is gardening when he comes across something that is buried underneath the ground. He digs it out. It's a little sack that contains a pair of running shoes. Kundan shows them to Vandi who is also working in the garden. She doesn't think much of it and tells him to get back to work. Kundan asks if he can have the shoes but Vandi tells him to forget the shoes and get back to work.

Parvati is walking by when she stops to talk to Vandi. Vandi says the garden needed work so she's out here since Dadi is gone with Aneesha to the mandir. Parvati says she better get going and leaves.

Parvati meets Aneesha and Dadi who are on their way back from the mandir. Aneesha tells Parvati that she got a job as a trainee in a 5 star hotel. Parvati congratulates her and so does Kamal who comes there and tells Parvati to hurry up.

Aneesha is talking to some white (not being racist:$) people when all of a sudden the Indian anthem (I think...forgive me if I'm wrong.....I don't live in India and am only 14 so don't know much about the Indian anthem) starts to play on T.V. Aneesha instantly stands up and the white people follow suit. Soon, all of the restaurant is standing up except for one man who continues to eat. After the anthem, everyone takes a seat except for Aneesha who marches over to the man and gives him a piece of her mind. She tells him to get out and that he should learn to respect his nation. The guy kind of ignores her and says something really rude about the anthem. Aneesha gets mad and slaps the guy and tells him that his father and whose father he will be are connected to this nation and she can't tolerate anything against it. He tells her to join the politics. All this eventually ends up with Aneesha slapping the guy and him leaving. All this was witnessed by Suyash who compliments Aneesha on everything who says she can't tolerate anything against her country.

Suyash goes home where he sees Parvati sitting with his mother. She says she heard that the blueprints had arrived so she thought of collecting them from Suyash. Suyash goes to look for them when 3 men walk in. His mother starts to look nervous and Suyash tells them to take a seat. They ask Suyash to change his statement and them Shekhar's sentence might get reduced. Suyash refuses and they leave. Nikhil saw all this and got extremely mad. He makes his way downstairs while clapping his hands. Pallavi is about to walk in but stops in her tracks by the door. Nikhil comes down and tells Suyash that he proved how much he loves his son. Suyash tells him they'll talk later but Nikhil doesn't listen. He says many things about how Suyash always finds them wrong and Suyash says that is because they always are wrong. Parvati tries to say something but Nikhil tells her that everything happened only because of her. Suyash always listens to Parvati over them. Nikhil then says that he doubts that they even are Suyash's kids. Suyash gets mad and goes to slap him but Parvati stops him. Parvati says he isn't doing the right thing while Suyash tries to justify himself. Suyash just hands her the blueprints and leaves. Parvati also leaves and Pallavi quickly runs away trying not to get caught being there. Nikhil just stands there in anger.

Pallavi meets Suyash and tells him she was waiting for him. She confesses that she knows what happened and says she has something to say as a friend. He should've tried explaining the same thing to Nikhil in a kinder way. Suyash doesn't agree and says Nikhil is to adamant and he won't change. Pallavi asks if she can try and Suyash tells her it's her choice. After Suyash leaves, Pallavi thinks to herself that if the father being this adamant, listens to her sometimes, then Nikhil is still a kid.

Parvati yells at Kundan and says Kamal is waiting for the food. She tells him to forget it and she'll heat it up. She then notices the shoes and asks what they are doing in the kitchen and whose they are. Kundan tells her how he came upon them and Parvati thinks of the time when the inspector had told her about the kidnapper having 'sport' shoes. She looks at the runners and thinks that these must belong to the kidnapper.

Parvati and Kamal are at the police station. Some expert comes and confirms that these are the same shoes. Parvati thinks that her suspicion was right. She then apologizes for disturbing the expert so late at night but he says it's okay and it's part of his duty. Parvati then thinks that this means that Shruti is still in danger and wonders who Shruti's enemy is since it's definitely someone from the house.

Parvati and Kamal reach home and they sit down and talk about how danger is still hovering Shruti. Parvati says this means that she right before as well. Someone is shown watching them.

The same person is shown going into the kitchen.

Kamal says he doesn't understand who it could be and then he suddenly hears some noise coming from the kitchen. Him and Parvati rush there only to find nobody except for some things on the floor.

The same person goes out to the living room and takes the shoes.

Parvati and Kamal wonder how the container fell since nobody is there. Parvati says it couldn't have fallen by itself and Kamal asks if someone did it on purpose. Something then registers in their brains and they run out and see that the shoes are missing. They try looking for them but can't find them. Parvati tells Kamal that they must stop Shruti from coming back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yourmitt thumbnail
isn't this the same update as 14th?
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks but u just copied preeti's 14th update
Rhaynukaa thumbnail
Hi Sahar_Beauty

It was sweet of you to attempt to update - but as already mentioned I think you have simply reposted the update for the 14th. Do you think maybe you have the 15th and managed to get your posts mixed ... would still be good have an update for the 15th if you can 😛

R
Sahar_Beauty thumbnail
OoPs Sorry Guyz
Is It Really The 15th ONE 😕
I Didnt knew that 😕
my friend sended a pm to me and asked me to post it
Sorry Once again guyz 😭
I Didnt knew she copied it frm somewhere 😡
Really Really Sorry Guyz 😭
shahidlover24 thumbnail
This is my update for the 14th 😡

Just to clarify things, I don't take updates from anywhere...I take out the time to actually update 😡

This topic is closed!