NEW PROMO!!!!!!!!!!

lock_7979 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i just saw the promo

it was arjun was kissing bhoomika on the neck and ect. but it end the backround man was saying the only one thing  ' worry'  tum ; tum so can any one can pl tell me was it mean pl becaus i do understand😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am also unable to understand what ur trying to say
raj_sahil thumbnail
πŸ˜• arjun ~ bhoomi went to Temple finally ...Lord Krishna was standing on the gate to welcome them...even He said some very very holy sentences...~ in the end they show Lord Krishna was sitting beside arjun ~ bhoomi ~ said i wish u a very happy married life...~ now this promo so what is this ...?
tammy

lock_7979 thumbnail
you have not yet seen the promo it of
the promo was arjun&bhoomika was some place and arjun was kissing bhoomika neck . background man was saying 'kiss bata ka hosa nahi' para dara hai tum bus tum .

if i am wrong so pl forgive me ok but i saw the promo 😊
sara00019 thumbnail
i cant able to read what other man is saying..... πŸ˜•
i dont understand wht u trying to write πŸ˜•
lock_7979 thumbnail
backgroung man is saying it . dara hai to bus tum or bus tum did do get it or no if you gent it so pl tell mel. i done under stand pl tell me what it mean pl 😊
sagi1075 thumbnail
i can't see today's video ,so plzzzzzzz understand my problem can anyone send it today's video ? plzzzzzzzzzzzz I'll thankfull for them .
riseNshine thumbnail
thank u for sharing da promo. i havent seen it so cant say wat it meant 😊
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lock_7979

i just saw the promo

it was arjun was kissing bhoomika on the neck and ect. but it end the backround man was saying the only one thing  ' worry'  tum ; tum so can any one can pl tell me was it mean pl becaus i do understand😊

i   am sorry i couldnt understand this ...what was it all about ?could u please explain ? πŸ˜•

poonam kg thumbnail
i also watched dat promo.......well i can't hear dat voice clearly but i think nothing is wrong...coz arjun kisses bhoomi ...n which i here dat 😳 ......."kisi baat ka hosh nahin, sirf tum ho" 😳 ......so i don't think dat anything wrong. πŸ˜ƒ