•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

take a look ,its already been posted in the gallery but here s the link

apu looks damn HOT but wonder whether he is indeed wearing a wig coz his hair is thick black in these pics whereas in JJKN its orange and yuck

SS looks pretty too for a  change and gaurav and rajesh khera are there too

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/mar/16mar/slideshow_holi.ph p

enjoy

thanks tina!! nice pictures... btw, I still don't get celebrity wearing white dress in holy!!! 😕
That means SS and Apu were together.

Originally posted by Apurva

That means SS and Apu were together.

DUDE😆😆...THEY ALWAYS WILL BE TOGETHER😆😆.....the whole manda thing is just frivolous flirting😳........look, neither is  apu gonna break his marriage, and neither is mona going to be the wife of a divorcee......just fun giggling..that's it....sanda will be seen everywhere......dude, why not sometimes  chat with me , sheen and piyu....you will get a reality check about sanda and ss'  getting preggie🤢

PS...yeah tina, its fully black and oiled!!!!I just hope he has oiled it for holi....the last thing that I woudl want to see on JJKN is apu with oiled hair 🤢 ...and yeah, i think he has coloured it black again....way to go apu 👏 ..and yeah, SS looks nice...now moni & piyu...is that the ahem ahemeffect 😉😆
Shilpa is looking really nice for a change...
Thanks Tina for the pics..
where is mona though...some article mentioned that she would be there right? I mean gaurav is there but mona isn't .......wher eis RK .....
the biggest star mona is missing thats weird
no pics of her yet even if she did attend the bash.......
thnx for the pics Tina!
Hera
thank u!!! yay, AA hair is actually black! 😛