Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Read this article! its eye opening

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
WOW! That was a real eye opener. Smile Nice article on realty shows.
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
da link it not working Confused
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Thanks. Nice detailed article.
I think voting for who should be eliminated would be better but ofcourse the TV channel won't make much money and people don't feel like negative voting and so it may not work.
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thanks, that made very a interesting reading. Elimination approach does seem more workable. I was watching American Idol yesterday and judges were surprised to see one contestant come in the bottom three. One of the judges then went on to say that America should vote not just for their fovorite, but also for all others who they think should stay in the competition. That's the only way we can see and get the best results.

Since only one contestant gets eliminated every week, I think public should vote for who should be eliminated. If we consider the scenario last week, it is possible that majority of the supporters of Sandeep, Amey and Karunya may have together voted Anuj out. Oh yes, it would have definitely given much better results. On the other hand, it would bring down the revenue from "Public Voting' since most people would vote just once.

Very interesting theory...this should definitely be debated on.
natsm IF-Dazzler
natsm
natsm

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged
thks 4 sharin payal
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
ya,from the beginning i wanted to see karunya and amey in tehtop two.their competition was the only thing i was looking forward to,but unfortunately it didnt happen,amey date was voted out on tuesday.....great loss and terrible thing to happen....
i was alwayz doubtful about karunya's exit not because he is not good,he is EXCELLENT ,THE BEST,but he was the only contestant, after meenal jain ,who was continuously getting in bottom 2 and 3 .but these weeks were lucky for karunya and i do hope these weeks will bring great success to him and lotz of money and the cron of indian idol.and i am NOW back to my point which was that i was alwayz doubtful about karunya's boo-bye,which thankfully never happened,but unfortunately on eof the best contestand had to say good-bye in return.it was so heart-stopping and heart breaking event...i was dead on my tracks when i first read the article about amey's exit before watching the telecast of the episode and i was horribly SHOCKED ....but alas this is the truth and we will haev to accept this...wholeheartedly
seeya

Edited by karunya_forever - 16 March 2006 at 6:53am

Go to top