HIRAMAN KAKA: NIDHI'S SAAS ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
MB referred to Hiraman Kaka as Nidhi's future saas ðŸ¤£

Mohnish Bahl@all: now that both the leads have "confessed" their love for each other, not to each other, but to themsemves ... My personal view is that it was extremely hurried, rushed, supersonic...I saw no scene which I could identify with on a personal level as far as the "process of falling in love" is concerned...When did it happen with each of them? I'm not interested in the eternal love story that happens after they are together & live "happily ever after" with the "saas" (hiraman kaka).🤣 I'm interested in viewing & understanding human emotions relating to a "not ideal" couple finding love. I really wish it could have been more gradual & gentle... Romance of the two minds :)
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
saas...🤣...🤣...!!!!!!

waise I disagree with MB...although they are already in love and admitted it to themselves...I still think that love has a long way to go...it needs to grow and strengthen...develop and deepen...their bond has to become more solid...falling in love is just the beginning...also c'mon MB...ppl believe in love at first sight...so maybe Ashu's love was a bit "supersonic" but I think Nidhi's was shown correctly...it's very pure...she never met anyone like him before so he just touched something in her heart & she fell...maybe he should tell the CT to show scenes explaining this in the future...

maybe MB doesn't want to see post- marriage but we do...😳
yeah we want to see eternal love story post marriage😳