Bhabhi

13th March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged

13th  March Update

The episode starts with

Suhana tells Inspector to arrest Shubham and says she was eye-witness when Shubham tried to kill Tilak.  Inspector arrests Shubham & cops took him in jail. Suhana starts crying and Inspector says Suhana that Suhana fulfill her duty to save her Ammu's husband. Shubham meets Kuku in jail and give him innocent smiley. ( Poor Shubham was happy to know dat Kuku is his ChachuSmile). Inspector tells Kuku that Shubham is the one who wanted to kill Tilak. He had information that someone from his family wanna kill Tilak, but it was stranger. & Shubham says I'm not stranger and Kuku slaps him & holds his shirt collar and says if u were my son,  I'd do same behavior with u. and tells cops to take him away. Inspector points out Suhana and tells Kuku that today Tilak is alive just bcz of Suhana. Kuku goes to Suhana and says I was so proud to be Chopra family's son & I'd responsibility of Chopra family.  I'm glad dat u proved me wrong. We're prould of uTongue (aakhir Kuku ne Suhana ke baare main kuchh to achcha kahanBig smile).

Shubham screams that he's innocent, he has done nothing. (feel so bad 4 Shubham I cant c him in jail & poor guy is suffering loads, he doesn't deserve dat.CryCryCry)  Nanda brings milk for lil baby Vish. Nanda tells him to drink milk. Nanda says Shubham has been arrested. & Minu tries to put some mirchi. She says I was aware that Suhana was also involved with Shubham. And Nanda says u;re thinking wrong. Suhana caught Shubham red-handed. I don't think she has done anything.  Omg.. How can we think about Suhana like this?  Anyways, Everything is alright now. Tilak is okay and he'll come back home soon. We'll do Mataji's jagrata after Tilak come back home. She tells Vish to behave well with Suhana and also reminds him that Suhana saved his life. & Nanda leaves. Vish says everyone think that I'll behave well with Suhana, but I will behave very well with Suhana ( uffs I'm tired of Vish & Minu's nautanki).. Minu says I don't get that why did  Shubham try to kill Tilak?b

Walia come to meet Shubham in jail. Shuham says Babuji, I've lost everything. & Babuji says I told Prem to tell u everything. But the path he saw u, it ends in jail. Shubh says I don't feel bad that I'm in jail but I was so close with my mom, but I didn't recognize my mom. She gave me blessings so many times.  And Tilak sir, who gave me life, I wanted to ruin his life. Dadi, Reshma aunty, Nanda Chachi, Kuku Chacha, they all r my own. Today Kuku Chacha slaped me, but I didn't feel bad.  Babuji tells him that he'll tell evry1 that he's Tilak's son. & Shubh says u wont tell any1. I have hurt them loads. Suhana, I always considered as my younger sister, but now she's my Bhabhi.( aakhir koe to aaya, Suhana ko Bhabhi kehne waalaEmbarrassed) I wont go in Chopra family right now. Babuji u have to promise me that u wont tell Prem that I know the truth now. U wont tell any1 anything. Babuji promises him.

Reshma tells Dadi and Nanda that y Shubham wanna kill Tilak.  Dadi says we've misunderstood Suhana. & Nanda says now Suhana proves dat if she can live for this family, she can also die for this family. Reshma says I wont forgive Shubham, he tried to kill my son. Nanda says police is there to give him punishment. Reshma says I didn't forgive my own son Rakesh for his sin, and Shubham, he's stranger. I wont forgive him.  Suhana and Kuku overhears everything. Suhana tells herself how can I tell u Dadi that Shubham is ur blood. He's Tilak daddy's son, who wanted to kill him. Reshma goes to Suhana and hugs her.  Minu says Dulhan wont u give me hug? (Dulhan ke gale lagte lagte uska gala hi mat pakad denaAngry) Suhana hugs Minu. Kuku says enough, no1 will cry now. Tilak is in City hospital & doc said that Tilak will be recovered soon and come back home. He tells Suhana that she dunn have to worry for her dad. He'll forgive u when he'll know dat u're innocent & real culprit is Shubham. I'll talk to ur dad.

Alpa and Bhauvan were ready to go Australia. Bhuvan touches Vivek's feett and takes Vivek's aashirvad. Vivek says be happy. & take care of Alpa. Bhuvan says I'll take care of Alpa.  Vivek tells Alpa to talk to Shubham once. But Alpa refuges to talk to Shubham. And Suhana and Kuku come there. Kuku says Suhana is innocent, it was Shubham who tried to kill Tilak. We got Tilak back bcz of Suhana. And Alpa says what's u think Suhana, I'll believe u. Its ur & Shubham's plan, so no1 can suspect u. Anyways, why should I care. I'm living this country forever. Bhuvan and Alpa leave. Kuku tells Vivek that Suhana's ur daughter and.. Vivek says and now she's ur daughter-in-law. Kuku says u're right. Suhana is our bahu. & Chopra family cant tolerate any1 to insult Chopra parivaar's bahu.

Prem comes to meet Shubham and says I wont let u live here long. What has Shubham done? Prem asks Babuji that did he tell anything to Shubh? & Babuji lied to him and says I've asked Shubh but he doesn't say anything. Prem tells Shubh mot to accept that he went to kill Tilak. I'll prove that Suhana wanted to kill Tilak Chopra for his property. & Shubh says enough, I dunn want any lawyer. I dunn want to win this case. & Prem says I knoe real culprit is Suhana ( y dunn u say that real culprit is uAngry). Shubh says Suhana doesn't want to kill Tilak Chopra. I didn't go there to kill him. I went there to get Tilak Chopra's thumb impression. Bauji asks then y did Suhana say that u wanted to kill Tilak. Shubh says I cant think to kill Tilak Chopra. I just wanted his property. I wanted to ruin him. Babuji says who's that person, who wanted to kill Tilak Chopra? & The episode ends!!!

So I think it was Vish who tried to Kill Tilak in hospital. Shubh said that he just wanted Tilak's thumb impression so he can get Tilak's property and he can ruin Tilak that's y he went there.

What's u think guyz. Who's real culprit? Do u think its Vish?Confused

Edited by Vandu4ever - 16 March 2006 at 3:12am

soni15 Senior Member
soni15
soni15

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update but isn't a lil weird ddat vish wud want 2 kill his dad maybe it was upal how nows and you the new guy welll i think he could be sarjo's son cuz when vivk did her test if she had any kids the doc said she was probably preg 3 times so maybe some1 took it away from but i dont reemember if she was preg 2 or 3 times anyways tell me wut you think bye tc
sana
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks vandana for the update!

Esti aunty

Edited by esti - 16 March 2006 at 6:35pm
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni15

Thanx for the update but isn't a lil weird ddat vish wud want 2 kill his dad maybe it was upal how nows and you the new guy welll i think he could be sarjo's son cuz when vivk did her test if she had any kids the doc said she was probably preg 3 times so maybe some1 took it away from but i dont reemember if she was preg 2 or 3 times anyways tell me wut you think bye tc
sana

well I'm lil confused bcz Shubh said that he didnt want to kill Tilak he just wanted to ruin Tilak's life!!! & In hospital when some1 tried to kill Tilak, he had wear same gloves that Vish had!! So may be Vish!!!

I dont about Saroj's third son, I know that she was prego twice but dunno about 3rd pregnancyConfused

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged
How is Suhana, Shubham's, bhabhi, cause Shubham is older than Vishu.
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thnks for update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top