India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

16th March Update

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Hy saarrthians … wel weather is so cool… every body is preparing for holi … it's cool weather in arjun's state + in suraj's state too… the clouds of worried ~ doubt are coming towards mansen state…

Arjun what is this manasvi…? But manasvi reply let the decision made by dev dadaji … ~ dev dadaji said I am ok with this decision but yuvraj shouted angrily no I am not ok with this decision…~ mansen said wait dev dadaji let me talk to with him [yuvraj ]… mansen , mamaji ~ suraj went in the room , after few minutes they complete their discuss ~ came down … mansen said he [ yuvraj ] is ok with the decision but he has a small bid if this ok so we can accept it…~ the bid is this that Sungundi creation  will be only ~ only yuvraj will handle it… very ~ each decision will be made by yuvraj only … in this way arjun speak up ~ said like this so I have a bid too let me put it also ~ arjun said in goenka let keshav would be also the director too with me … yuvraj saod no it's impossible but mansen said no it's ok I am agree with this… yuvraj so very angey ~ mamaji too give a doubt look to arjun but was quit…

Mamasvi was thinking ~ arjun came in said mamasvi bhabi what  u have done today it's too good for me…~ for me but she said it's our rights ~ we must gain it…we lost a lot but today we gain … we have lost our satya … but we gain bhoomi ~ suraj …than mansen has taken off ur rights from goenka but today we gain it again ~ u think of keshav it's good really good… today air are rounds us of joint family very soon we will smile the joining of the family… manasvi ask it's time of bhoomi ok so go their give her time … arjun said yeps let me finished the job of Temple so than it will be very very fine… cool manasvi said Temple why… arjun dsaid confused said live it u don't understand my problem…arjun went to bhoomi said next time make a wish but ask me b4 making such a wish got me… in the kitchen he came in the morning said why don't u walk me up … bhoomi said I try a lot but u didn't wake up… arjun said yaar u should say the name of Temple so I will got wake up so fast ~ catch speed too… gulvanti kaki came in kitchen said good good nive arjun is helping u in kitchen… bhoomi saidu know arjun make a nice juice of crect … ~ she said it's ok I will dirnk it from arjun made by arjun's hands…arjun came in room nice look bhoomi said… cool … ok u clean it ~ during this discuss keshav came there too again a problem for arjun he came ~ said fast fast com on arjun we have to go to lawyer right now every ting is ready only u have to sugns on the papers of sugundi creation… bhoomi laugh … arjun said no it's Temple time so I have to go there … that's it but keshav no ~ even Lord Krishna said first do job ~ than come to me…arjun try to make him a lot but not success so he angrily went to wesh room ~ said wiait I am coming where bhoomi just run

Suraj was speaking with rehamt ~ baisaa came there she think let me ask him today what he think of manasvi ? let's talk ~ ask him… baisaa said suraj I came to talk to u about ur marriage… u now this type of talks done by parents but u are so mature so I am taking to u directiy … well u know I have two or three girls in my eye … so if u want so I can take to there their parents… but suraj refused to give her a proper answer ~ that's…baisaa went from his roon than he think ~ that u know love is done once in life only ~ only… u know it's manasvi… but how to say her name…

Arjun came back from office ~ was angry … bhoomi said shall I perpar the food for u … oops said shahkuntala this is very nice time of worship so u should go to Temple first arjun … arjun said yes yes very good let's go to Temple ok com on but baisaa came said bhoomi for some kitchen work now…

Arjun went to angrily to Lord Krishna said u rare now a [ kaba mai hidy ] he discuss so many things with him …said u have done every thing but me still at same place where i am...plz do some thing... u have 16106 Gopayni but me i have only one that's bhoomi...plz plz do some thing other wise...u know me... Lord Krihna said challenge to me ok ok arjun ...but than He smiles...

precap:

arjun ~ bhoomi  went to Temple finally ...Lord Krishna was standing on the gate to welcome them...even He said some very very holy sentences...~ in the end they show Lord Krishna was sitting beside arjun ~ bhoomi ~ said i wish u a very happy married life...

tammy

Edited by barbie - 16 March 2006 at 4:18am

saarrthi lover Senior Member
saarrthi lover
saarrthi lover

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
thanx alot luv u well atleast they ent to temple in the precap i can expect from them on monday and tuesday too
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tammy.

I was just thinking that Yuvraj does not have any idea about Sughandi Creations (dress designing) then how will he manage the company on his own.

Secondly there is a board of directors so decisions should be made by them not Yuvraj alone.

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 March 2006 at 3:36am
fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
thanx alot for these updates.that ws really cool. Clap . can u upload the video of today's episode also? thanx once again
lov u karan n neha!
kanserrulz Newbie
kanserrulz
kanserrulz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged
thanks 4 update Clap
Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:23am | IP Logged
thanx for the update Smile
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz