Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Main ab kya kahu ๐Ÿ˜† Tum sabne wo sab kehdiyya that I wuld... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Guys...wat else can u expect 4rm a woman like her...!! Im sorry 2 say but this woman doesnt have an ounce of values in herself...Shes selfish, cruel n ignorant...She can never accept or will accept how gud Bhoomi-Arjun couple is...Arrrgghh...Its not even worth saying all that 2 her...Not like she will understand, being the ignorant self she is!
Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocent angel

mere haath lag jaye to mai uska khoon kar doongi ๐Ÿ˜ก

sweety aisa shub kaam kurney jaao na toh mujhe apney saaht leker jaana...I want 2 give her the first punch...4 kicking my jaan out of her serial n talking trash abt him...!! then u can take the next turn n I'll take the next one..etc :D

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie

Hey Saarrthi Fans,

We all do have rights to voice our opinions..So Cool down!!! Rahi Ekta ki Baat, so let her tell anything, we all know that Saarrthi Rocks!!!!

Please do mind the language used..I expect ur cooperation!!!

Barbie

I'll try my best...n yes we do need 2 stay within the forum limits..plss forgive me if I loose it...This woman na๐Ÿ˜ก n yes Barbie, Saarthi rocks!

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasa1981

Hai guys i am new to this forum. U all really r too good

coming to Ekta kapoor she n serials are nothing but scraps. I dont how Indian janata is watching those crap.

But she has proved that she is a coward.

because truth is always bitter for the liers like her.She n serials are spoiling healthy society. Or else Rajeev wouldnt have left her show. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sabse phela Welcum 2 SF! I hope u have a gr8 time n enjoy urself here! Be comfortable as we all r friends here...

Yep shes a coward...Uske serials ki toh baaht hi mat karo....All she knows how 2 show is 2 people falling in luv, marrying sum1 else, sleeping with them regretting but still having kids with them, n always rhona dhona....

n u too a rajeev fan๐Ÿ˜ณusney mere jaan rajeev ke saaht bahut bura kya๐Ÿ˜ก
I cant/never will 4give her 4 that...!!! Rajeev was too gud 4 her pathetic serials....Loss was/is only hers....

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiNa58

Omg!! How could she say such a thing? Well, whatever she says, we all know that Saarthi's the best (as Barbie said..)!! And her comments only prove on thing--That she has just realized that Saarrthi is a huge threat to her shows! And, deep inside, she's scared about it! Why else would she pass on such comments? She probably can't accept the fact that Saarrthi's the only show on Indian TV that hasn't imitated the storyline of her non-sense, illogical, and regressive shows!!

Tina...waa dear๐Ÿ‘excellently said! Agree with u 101%

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: fafi

i started hating her since she made rajeev kahndelwal leave kth ๐Ÿ˜ญ .

Haila...Feels gud seeing how many people r standing beside my jaan๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Though 2 be honest, I hated her way b4, but my hatred crossed all limits when she did that with my jaan Rajeev...My jaan wasent worth her gisaay pitay serials...!! Aaj bhi whenever I hear the name Sujal, meri aankhon ke saamne bas aik chehra ataa hai Rajeev...

Originally posted by: fafi

actually she's over confident due to the success of her serials. she ahs become 2 much proud n arrogant.
i really hate her! ๐Ÿคข

Oh that woman is very over confident...!! who doesnt hate her dear...!!

Teesha

lisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev4aamna

I'll try my best...n yes we do need 2 stay within the forum limits..plss forgive me if I loose it...This woman na๐Ÿ˜ก n yes Barbie, Saarthi rocks!

Teesha

yeah.....thats why i didnt write any comments in my last post....the angry face emoticon had to surfice.....else i think any commenst i put wud have been edited by the mods!!!

zaara006 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก

jealousy does wierd things to u ..........
ie insulting people, wot mai has done alot as she cannot take the fact that the darma iz getting somewer and size does not matter.... has she not noticed..
i thinik arjun and bhoomei look good 2getha ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
.... they should sue her for saying all that stuff about them i hope they do

maybe den MAI will keep her mouth shut and not thnik twice about insulting anyone !!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข
Teesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazy

haila....no sense of acting...what??? ekta ji...u just rewind ur latest kahin to hoga videos...coz the new sujal.... gurpreet...isnt exactly richard gere......u just kept him 2prove a point 2rajeev...

Ufff...Haila...kya bhola tumne jaan๐Ÿ‘but its very true! Gurpreet isnt all worth wat Rajeev was...No where near my Jaan...Wo bholta hai "Keshish" instead of "Kashish" dusra whenever I c him mujhe lugtaa hai Im watching sum dead man or robot (Dont kill me any gurpreet fan...But Im being honest...That guy has a long way 2 go 2 prove himself worthy right...!!)

and karan is such a fresh talent...combination of good lucks and dynamite talent. and in recent episodes hes proved that he can carry off a variety of scenes...be it romantic, anger, sorrow...or comedy. and such expressive eyes....haila....they make me go weak at the knees.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aik dum Such bhola...Karan is very refreshing to the TV industry! Only actor after Rajeev I can admire a lot...!! Hes got talents I tell u...Was very evident....in recent episodes :D

the bottom line is....saarrthi is gaining popularity and ekta aunty cant take it...since her crappy kesar is going down and she has 2take it off air soon.....too bad lady....
her jealousy is showing.....but sorry ekta ji....u keep on churning out the same old rubbish from the 'K' mill...and i will watch the refreshing and unique SAARRTHI. ๐Ÿ‘
next time she talks about talent...she better look at her brother...only in the industry coz hes jeetendra's son and ekta's bro......and weight.....ha!!! since when does weight have any connection with acting???
wake up ekta ji.....and talk some sense....warna ๐Ÿ˜ก .....anything against saarrthi...neha.....and MY KARAN.....uff especially karan.....then... ๐Ÿ˜ก I cant tolerate karu'a insult. direct or indirect attack on karu is direct attack on me.... ๐Ÿ˜ก

sorry if i have offended anyone ๐Ÿ˜Š ....but ekta aunty has offended me.... ๐Ÿ˜ก

and one last thing.....I call Ekta..... aunty......out of respect. as u can see....I really love her.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Shazy Jaan...Agur yeh sab Kekta ko saamne kaha hota na toh wo kucch kehi nahee paati...Very well said sweety...Luved reading ur reply...!! Made me laugh n felt gud...Mere hissa ka gussa bhi tumne nikaal diyya...!! Dont worry Im here 2 back u up if anyone even dares 2 put a hand on ur Karan n my Jeeju :D

riseNshine thumbnail
i think they mustve interviewed ekta after a party, when she was all drunk, coz none of wat she sed made sense ๐Ÿ˜†
arjun n bhoomi r da best couple on televison n saarthi is da best show. so ekta, I DISAGREE!
neways, lets not get stressed wid her, after all, u shud never argue wid a fool! ๐Ÿ˜†