India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

A Survey on SAARRTHI (Page 3)

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hmmm....stupid ekta!!!...i never expected her saying this about other serials...and that too of SAARRTHI... she dont have respect for other people and other serials... she's saying that saarrthi ppl are fat... how about her?...she's so fat...with dirty teeth... trying to dress up like a teenage girl... her serials are all the same...they start with new stories and end up...actually continue with the same same story.... saarrthi is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much better than her serials!......EKTA SUCKS!......

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
its only ekta mayee's frustration n nothing at all.she can't bear dat our saarthi overtake her shows.........n how dare she to say stupid kinda of things 4 my arjun...... Angry look her actors .even they can't know the dialouge delivery.... Ouch
but don't worry frnds.....our saarthi is bestestttttttt. Clap
SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
GUYS!JUST CHILL.EKTA IS JUST GOT INSURE OF SAARRTHI SUCESS.BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE MANNERS.SHE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK? HOW CAN SHE SAY SUCH BAD THINGS ABOUT KARAN & NEHA ? ATLEAST SARRTHI IS BETTER THAN HER REGRESSIVE 'K' SERIALS.IN SAARRTHI THERE IS NO RONA-DHONA IN EVERY FIVE MINUTES.AND IN WHICH MAGZINE OR SITE IT WAS PRINTED?

Edited by SAARRTHIFAN_1 - 16 March 2006 at 1:06pm
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya7000

Originally posted by shazy

what??? ekta u...***** Angry
well..... personal attack on my saarrthi....shes gonna get it.... Angry
first of all....she thinks bhavri is fat? she should look at herself first...shes the one who was getting slimming treatments done, and on coffee with karan...she said she thinks, when will i lose weight...and hasnt she seen the size of tulsi? mihir looks like a stick in comparsion 2her....what the hell. shes so superficial.....Angry

and haila....what is she saying a 'fat' heroine? that 'fat' heroine is the most refreshing actress i have seen in a very long time. neha is natural and spontaneous.....what a fab performer she is. ekta...u just work on ur plastic barbie doll heroines (minus tulsi...she aint no barbie doll...)
and what the hell....the thing that is bugging me the most.......mere karu ko attack..... Angry haila....no sense of acting...what??? ekta ji...u just rewind ur latest kahin to hoga videos...coz the new sujal.... gurpreet...isnt exactly richard gere......u just kept him 2prove a point 2rajeev...coz u know u lost out on him...and karan is such a fresh talent...combination of good lucks and dynamite talent. and in recent episodes hes proved that he can carry off a variety of scenes...be it romantic, anger, sorrow...or comedy. and such expressive eyes....haila....they make me go weak at the knees.. Embarrassed and what??? he has no sense of acting....ekta...u say that again and u will have no jaw left...coz i will box it.... Angry

the bottom line is....saarrthi is gaining popularity and ekta aunty cant take it...since her crappy kesar is going down and she has 2take it off air soon.....too bad lady....
her jealousy is showing.....but sorry ekta ji....u keep on churning out the same old rubbish from the 'K' mill...and i will watch the refreshing and unique SAARRTHI. Clap
next time she talks about talent...she better look at her brother...only in the industry coz hes jeetendra's son and ekta's bro......and weight.....ha!!! since when does weight have any connection with acting???
wake up ekta ji.....and talk some sense....warna Angry .....anything against saarrthi...neha.....and MY KARAN.....uff especially karan.....then... Angry I cant tolerate karu'a insult. direct or indirect attack on karu is direct attack on me.... Angry

sorry if i have offended anyone Smile ....but ekta aunty has offended me.... Angry

and one last thing.....I call Ekta..... aunty......out of respect. as u can see....I really love her.....AngryLOL

I totally agree with shazy. Ekta Fat Cow kya samaj ti hai apne aap ko?uske serials mein hote hi kya hai ek hero(characterless) , ek heroine(woh bhi characterless) and ek vilain (bina kaam ka horse). uske serials mein to risto ke koi maine nehi hote koi bhi kisise bhi shaadi kar leti hai. hero and heroine ke bich mein to koi understsnding hi nehi hoti. uske serial "KAHIIN TO HOGA " ka naya Sujal woh to sirf khara rahta hai koi acting aati hai usko?Aur karan and neha ke bare mein use bolne ka koi haq nehi hai. Mera to man kar raha hai uski tongue cut doon taki woh in future un dono ke bare mein apna mouth khol ke bhi kuch na bol sake. 

I agree with you 10000000000000%

Ekta is such a Dead. I feel like killing her Angry

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
EKTA!!! Angry
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by khushix

Hmmm....stupid ekta!!!...i never expected her saying this about other serials...and that too of SAARRTHI... she dont have respect for other people and other serials... she's saying that saarrthi ppl are fat... how about her?...she's so fat...with dirty teeth... trying to dress up like a teenage girl... her serials are all the same...they start with new stories and end up...actually continue with the same same story.... saarrthi is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much better than her serials!......EKTA SUCKS!......

LOL

i found that hillarious!!....and very true too actually..........Clap

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Main ab kya kahu LOL Tum sabne wo sab kehdiyya that I wuld... Wink Guys...wat else can u expect 4rm a woman like her...!! Im sorry 2 say but this woman doesnt have an ounce of values in herself...Shes selfish, cruel n ignorant...She can never accept or will accept how gud Bhoomi-Arjun couple is...Arrrgghh...Its not even worth saying all that 2 her...Not like she will understand, being the ignorant self she is!
Only-Mariyam IF-Dazzler
Only-Mariyam
Only-Mariyam

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Angry

Go to top