TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged

ON A FRIEND'S REQUEST FOR A FEW WEEKS.

Hi guys,

I felt really bad for both Mukti and Prerna today. 2.gif

Anyway, here's the update.

Loser Sharad's equally loser parents alongwith loser-by-accident Sneha land at Bajaj house and blast the family for siding with Mukti and letting her get away with blaming Sharad.Sharad stands making an innocent face while his mommy wants Bajajs to throw Mukti out 14.gif 14.gif 14.gif ...but Tusshar and Prerna defend Mukti. Tusshar says that's no solution and they cannot do this to Mukti...Prerna goes motherly with her maternal instincts for Mukti and says that she has brough up that kid ever since she was a baby girl, she can knock sense into her head but can't chuck her out of the house.Sharad's mom gives Prerna one last chance to stop Mukti from filing a complaint against Sharad. 20.gif

Prerna is very worried and goes to Mukti who looks like a zombie. She tries to convince her to stop blaming Sharad and that this baseless suspicion of hers will break their bonds..and she cannot choose between her and Sneha as they both are her daughters. Prern also gets a tad angry with Mukti but looking at her face, her heart melts again.Mukti just tells her one thing ...that no matter whose side and what decision Prerna takes, Mukti will always consider her as her mother....but she is not going to cow down to pressures and turn a blank eye to truth. Prerna is helpless.

Anurag is worried about Mukti, her accusations and Sneha and he shares his thoughts with Sam who in turn tells him that one should understand Mukti's situation instead of screaming at her as she is going through immense psychological pressure. 63.gif ....just then, Sam receives a call and she telsl Anurag that there's some crisis in their London Office and they have to leave immediately.Anurag calls up Prerna and tells her the news and gives her strength to do the right thing...Prerna feels better and tells him to alawys say that "i'll be back" instead of saying that "I am going."

Mukti and her father go to the police station to file a complaint against Sharad but that loser inspector is bribed by Sharad's father and the inspector throws them out and bad-mouths Mukti's character. Mukti is shattered but her Dad consoles her.

When Mukti and her father return to Bajaj House, the whole Bajaj clan and the Guptas( Sharad's family) are standing in the driveway and confront them. As Tusshar and Prerna helplessly look on, Sharad's mother blasts Mukti for even trying to file a complaint against Sharad and blackens Mukti's character as to how she tried to trap Prem as well in the name of love. Prem also makes his contribution saying taht Mother India (Prerna) is only concerned about Mukti instead of her own children. Rishabh Bajaj alos goes against Mukti and Prerna is totally helpless...she hopelessly tries to calm her family and lightly chides Mukti for going n filing a complaint.Sneha again insults Mukti and asks Prerna to choose between her blood relations and her bred-daughter. 14.gif 14.gif

PRECAP:As Prerna tries to settle this battle, Mukti simply and calmly tells her that she can no longer see Prerna battle it out with her loved ones for her sake and she is leaving Bajaj house forever. 36.gif

BRILLIANT ACTING BY SHWETA TIWARI AND TINA PAREKH....that's Prerna and Mukti.

"I may no longer be there..when you come looking for me." 53.gif
user posted image

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:36am | IP Logged
awesome!!!!
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Clap
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
he must b going for his vacation (i mean cezzane)...and man is prerna still confused between anu and bajaj lol she is still reminding him of their old rendevouz
sweetstuti Senior Member
sweetstuti
sweetstuti

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thx Smile Smile Smile
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
thans for posting
i4identity Groupbie
i4identity