Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 6)

ashiandyuvirock IF-Dazzler
ashiandyuvirock
ashiandyuvirock

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by breeze_912

this fics suprb so different 4m oders.

tia u r a vry talented writer with a great sense of imagination.

now first thing i m gonna do is search 4 all ur previous fics .they must be as amazing as this one

Ya..Her oder fics r also as awesome as dis one...NO...akcheli...dey keep gettin betta n betta...EmbarrassedDat tory one...den she'z 2 continue her babescapeWinkn her poemz r also awesum!Clap

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashiandyuvirock

Originally posted by breeze_912

this fics suprb so different 4m oders.

tia u r a vry talented writer with a great sense of imagination.

now first thing i m gonna do is search 4 all ur previous fics .they must be as amazing as this one

Ya..Her oder fics r also as awesome as dis one...NO...akcheli...dey keep gettin betta n betta...EmbarrassedDat tory one...den she'z 2 continue her babescapeWinkn her poemz r also awesum!Clap

ure right dadzieeeeeeeEmbarrassed

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Uv……….was waiting….for the rain stop but it did not……ashi the name strayed into his mind……..why was she sooo difficult…she knew uv loved her but…….y did she keep playin games with his heart…y was it that everyone he loved left him…his mom……he couldn't believe it…how cud she leave him??? No there was a concrete reason ………he did not care he wud find out y..y his mom left him…..and ya ashi he wud win her back…some way………..or maybe he shud just move on…or maybe…argh y was decision makin so difficult???????? Y cud he not decide wat do..maybe it was time he started his show….like that sanya…. "yeh karu ya na karu…who karu ya chup rahu????" ya and den ask ppl to tell him wat to do..coz at the moment he had no clue abt wat to do……..and he had no idea where life was takin him ..it was as if he was roamin in the road of life aimlessly....without any direction.....it was as if his life had no meaning.....but he wanted to find it....the reason as to y he was born

Lavanya could see the entire eton from the vantage point…she loved this spot…she felt like a queen and eton was her kingdom….she put her cigarette to her mouth and inhaled again…..rain…..she used to hate englands rain but today she was likin it…it never rained in England it drizziled….it stopped 4 some time and den started again….no storm no wind no force no nothing just lil water……she sat down on the grass ……..smoking….she looked up and shoutd……..a lil water cant burn out fire,and I always do wat I want got that….. I rule ………and den after 25 years it started raining heavily in London ……….it started lightning …….and obviously lavanyas cigarette was put of…..something snapped inside her…she got up …….
WAT THE HELL DO U THINK OF URSELF…HUH???U CAN BE GOD BUT I AM LAVANYA….DO U THINK BY PUTTIN OFF CIGGY U CAN DEFEAT ME…..BUT U R WRONG…I WAS BORN TO WIN…AND I AM GONNA WIN…NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY TO DEFEAT ME …GOD U R THE LOSER..I LL WIN THIS WAR TOO …LIKE ALWAYS..U CANT TAKE AWAY ETON FROM ME ITS MINE AND GUESS WAT GOD U TRY UR LEVEL BEST BUT THIS IS MY LIFE AND NO ONE HAS THE RITE TO MESS IT UP NOT EVEN U…..U STARTED THE GAME AND I LL END IT….SO LET THE WAR BEGIN………
With that she started running down the hill to get back to eton….

Edited by fate - 18 March 2006 at 6:07am
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged
thanx everyone the stuff u wrote was so beautiful i was totally touched.........
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s_aangel

fate.....i like tht better so can i call u fate? actually tia is beautiful but "fate" somehow reminds of of some fantasy character.....somethin very imaginary an undoubtedly relates me to this fic.....u know i kinda feel u r presence in every line of u r fic

an amzin part.....i luved the way u described lavanya...
seems very raw beauty Wink......

yeah its true 1 really cant stop ravin abt u r writin....i mus say its magical Tongue

i loved wat u wrote...thanx........i think this is one of the best compliments i ve got so far.....and u knoe even i like fate better than tia...but i cant really go around telling ppl ithat i am fate!!!!!!!!

avani_fan Goldie
avani_fan
avani_fan

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
FATE Wink , dis is d first time i m commenting on ur fic!
but really i must say u hab got an unbeatable talent of expressing what U feel! n dats what is rare!
blieve me excellent is not d word!
srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged
seriously fate ur too good....excellent is not the word...but im a bit confused...i mean wht's eton??...r the new chracters frm reblede???.... Confused
culd u just explain a bit....

but wow!!!!ur writing skills...way to cool fate....totally sufi!!!!
continue asap plzzzz
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged
wow!!!!amazingggggggg

Go to top