Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 49)

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged
lovely fate Clap DO keep updating, won't you? don't just post one part n forget abt it for one week n then write the next part!

Ur fanfic is one of my fav. n the one thing which is so much betta to read than see remix considering the current AY track(even though last week was nice)

ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 5:05am | IP Logged
OMG it was awesomely written.superb tia......continue soon n i hope ashi yuvi will b 2gether again coz they r so perfect 4 each other. the fic is awesome tia
srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hey fate....its been so long...whr r u??...plz continue fast...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx
shriyaroxxx

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
as usual, ur really gud tia
par uv saying dis to ashi?
i dont think i cud hav expected dis
neway, plz update asap
sayanti_ashiuv IF-Rockerz
sayanti_ashiuv
sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged
HEY TIA,WHERE R U?PLS CONT SOON.
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
oh
my
GOD!!

first of all tia im sooooooooooo absolutely sry for not seeing this sooner Ouch i guess u posted this in those 2 or 3 days tht i dint cum to IFCry

second of all....i jst dont know wat to say abt the prev part...im lyk speechless...i mean c'mon are u for real? how can u rite so amazingly well re? Shocked
tht last line was the best....inside piece by piece she fell apart Ouch....the best line of the part...ur honestly too good yaar Hug
ill b waiting for d next part ok Smile
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 4:26am | IP Logged
sry guys i dint right for so long...i had some problems..neways though i had decided never to come back to rf...but amy--me myself forced me to write this fic....and well i missed her bday and meetin her so a lil gift for u till u get your real one!!!!!!!!1

They sat on the steps of maurya..the rain lashin against the ground…..yuvi looked at lavanya….she sat on one of the steps …. He was playin the guitar…uv did not know whether or not she was listenin to it…..she was not sayin nething…..it was as if lavanya had escaped into her own world…..lost in her dreams…
Yuvi was waitin for lavany in the canteen for almost 15 min wen she arrived….and wen the started talking ..love secretly wished she had arrived earlier..atkeast 15 mins b4…they talked about everything and nothing …it was as if both of them were the closest of friends…they talked on for hours and hours…about their dreams,desires,the unworthy parents….lavanya had never b4 opened up to neone th way she opened up to uv…neither had uv…..uv told her stuff he never told neone b4 incase they laughed at him..lavanya did not laugh she just listened….its really weird but sad experiences always bring to ppl closer no matter how different they were….and uv and lavanya were the same type of ppl…lost confused ppl who showed of to the world how "kool" and "rockin" they were…..finally masi had thrown them out of the canteen and wen it had started rainin they decided to come and sit on he steps…..unlike other dates …there were no kisses,no excitement,no sexual connotation yet this was by far the best date everfor uv…..
Unmindfully he started singin….
Mahi ve mohabat da sathiyave
Mangta nazeeba kuch aur hai
Kismat de mare ho aise ki kariya?
Kismat pe kis ka zor hai?

Lovely song…. wat does it mean???
Uv looked at lavanya and slowly gave a sad smile…it means even though there love is true …fate has something else in store for them…though they want to be together,,,they cant fight fate nad fate disagrees …so they had to part…
Fate….love murmured….uv if everything predestined then y do we work so hard…if whatever is to happen will happen y do we try so much??
Hmm I don't know….u know something love … life is weird but nice….i know sometimes it is hard and things which happen we don't it want it that way..but u know if u just see ur life as amovie without getting to involved..just watch how things r gonna turnin out..it becomes much easier…I mean for once y don't v leave evrythin to fate and c wat happens….where we end up..without much thinking abt tommorow..lets just move on with this tide…..lets c wat happens if v don't keep fightin destiny ..and instead just go on with whatever happens without changing it…
Love looked up…u r rite..i am to tired of changing whatever life serves me….for once let me c where exactly things lead….who knows something good may come out of all this nonsense..
Lavanya looked at uv….he did something to her..he made her hope..she had given up on hope …she had become to pessimistic…but suddenly tonite she felt……free…as if nothing cud hurt her again she felt secured..after a long long itme she was lookin forward to live again….
Uv looked again at love…she was just exquisite…..she had changed out of her skirt…..she was wearin a classic blue jeans and a white top…lil rain drops had wet her face…..
Lets get wet in the rain….uv said on an impulse
Wat??r u crazy?we ll catch a cold…our clothes will get dirty..it looks so stupid…we r 18 for satan's sake not 8..we cant go and play in the rain….
Remember wat we promised no caution…..lets do wat we want to do….rest fate will take care of …its rainin lets go get wet….wat will happen tommorow we will c then ok???
Lavanya smiled …….
And ran into the rain..
And then the played in the rain..with mud and water..like 4 year old kids…without a care in the world…..all they cared was it was rainin..and they were happy…
Wat they dint knw…was that they were fallin and love and as uv was singin….
                      Kismat pe kiska zor hain?
At the moment they dint know how true that song wud become for them…..
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
tiaaaaaaaaaaaa
u genius u Hug
i wont evn scold u for bein so l8 now LOL
u jst rock babes Embarrassed
baaki sab im tellin u in im right abt now WinkTongueHug

Go to top