Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 47)

apple14 Goldie
apple14
apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hmm....read the last 2 parts together.
I totally loved the previous one- Ashi&Yuvi.

"I'm sorry for ever loing you"- gosh....those are dangerous words....and I felt so bad for Ashi.

srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged
gr8!!!!!!!!...as usual loved readin luvs amazinly witty comments...hey im waitin for u to move on wid da story...plzz ocntnue soon...loved love as alwayz..
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i liked this part!wo-oh shy.u found ur match.its awesomeeeeeeee.continue asap Big smile
luv,
drish
vanu Goldie
vanu
vanu

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
good for shy....now someone will teach her a lesson.... Smile .

awesome part..... Clap
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Wait I ll go and get the door…lavanya got up and opened the door..there was no one…she looked down and saw there was a long steamed rose..she picked it up…there were no thorns on it .someone had removed them one by one…
If I was god I wud make one variety of roses without any thorns…and name it lavanya….coz ever since I ve seen u …I knew perfection is possible..welcome to my heart….welcome to maurya…
Lavanya looked up…she saw noone..she smiled gently…
Some one saw her…and he saw her smile….he closed his eyes….she smiled just for me…he left treasuring tht one smile..in his mind..in his heart ..in his soul…

-*****-
baby can u tell me y
I c sadness in your eyes?
I don't wanna say good bye nemore…
Love is one big illusion as u try to forget
There is something left in my hand..
But I wont forget the way ur kisses the feeling so strong cud have lasted for so long..
But I wont deny that u don't need me
That's y u go away so soon….

Uv finished the song an applause broke out..he smiled … a fake smile…a smile to keep away starangers…
Yuvi got up…after a zillion requests he had sung the song..a song that came directly from inside…
"A tear or two left …in my heart…"—ashi opened her eyes……she was standin leaned against the pillar….
The crowd left… ashi came out….she saw yuvi….was it not enough??was it yet not time to forgive him..i love him so much..may be it was time…yes it was time

"yuvi"….
He stopped and turned around "yes ashi"
Back in the shed…I am sry..i said too much…I shud nt have said those stuff…
It is ok…
Its not..uv ..there is something I wud like to say..
There is nothing left to say….
There is uv…is there nothing u wud want to say …ashi said so softly that it was impossible to even hear her..
Uv smiled…..he traced her face with his finger..and softly said…ashi I am so tired of lovin someone who neva loved me..
I loved u uv..i did….but the bet was….it hurt me so much..
No ashi u never did love me….. we may be angry with someone we love but we forgive them too….u never forgave me…ashi I respected u then as I do now..that's y I am movin on the way u just did…there is something else..we r the joint presidents….and no matter wat we go through for the sake of maurya…we have to b frnds..so lets not do something that will make ..us being acquaintances if not frnds become difficult…lavanya is new here…..its our duty to make her feel at home….i am not askin u to b best friends with her.. tolerate her atleast … don't do something which will reflect back on our presidency…
He smiled but the smile did not reach his eyes…he left…..
Uv sounded so distant…there was no warmth in his voice….it scared ashi..the far away look scared her..
As he turned away to walk away..ashi said aloud
Yuvi..i love u…
Wat was so difficult in these three words??? It was so easy ashi felt so free….
Yuvi turned around,…..gently touched ashi's face
I am sorry…ashi…
Don't u wanna say anything at all??
U know how long I waited for u to say those words….but ashi its too late…u c unrequited love ends….i am sorry ashi….on the way back from they shed I fell out of love with u…I moved on…
No..uv..u ll just hurt urself….don't deny this feeling..
Emotional fool that's wat u said rite???u r so rite..well I neva lie to myself and lie to my emotions…telling u that I love u..wud be lyin to myself ashi…the moments I spent with u will always be special to me…u ll always be special to me…but u r not the one….u know after few days u ll realize that to..that its best we stay as frnds…we ll just hurt each other ashi…coz I no longer love u ashi…and u don't..u fell out of love with me a long time back…good bye honey... I am sure u ll be fine with or without me..that's wat I loved best abt u….he bent down and kissed ashi…"best of luck"
He then left….
A tear rolled down ashi's cheek….i lost him..the only one I ever loved…..becoz of my stubbornness…..
Something screamed in her..stop him….tell him u love him..u always did ….ashi shook her head..for the first time she had seen not one lil ray of love in uv's eyes…in his smile there was no warmth….he is gone….and I ll live with that….
Ashi walked on….calmly steadily…and inside piece by piece she fell apart
srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
sheesh...for the first time in ur fic n after really long in my life after readin sumethin im 'speechless'...yes fate it is brillant...n i not juzz sayin it...u hvnt updated tht u hv continued ur fic but even then i clicked on dis pg to see...n here its was...the best ever...u really make me beleive tht ppl can write tht well... n tht they can bring out so much emotion by words...wow!!!
there is nuthin more i shall say...u knw for urself how i feel...thkz for dis part...god bless...
srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hey i even love da song..who is it by...plz tell me..n ya da last line 'n inside piece by peice she fell apart' depicted ashi chrac really well...strong on da outside but weak heart broken inside...wow!
continue soon
s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
fate it was beautiful!! Clap Clap Clap cant say anythin more.......cos i think u deserve more than all the words we use.....it wud be an understatement 4 the fic.

but jus wonderin luk wht fate does na, at 1 pt yuvi jus waited 4 those 3 words frm ashi but she never did say tht......an jus within a span of few hrs she said tht but it never affected yuvi at all.

u r jus wonderful Embarrassed the emotions u bring out tia is somethin tht no body else can do.

really ashi did a mistake 4 which she'll have to pay a lot.

an yuvi.......i seriously dunno wht to say Embarrassed Embarrassed
he's nice thts it.

Go to top