Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 44)

ritika_roxx Senior Member
ritika_roxx
ritika_roxx

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
wat a fab epi as usual tia!!! it is sooo damn awesome! i jus luv love. she is soooo awesome even tho she is arrogant. plzzzz continue quickly

rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Clap nice part....bt honestly im missing ashi a lott in ur fic.....hope to see her soon.....me waiting 4 ashi's reaction on having a new roomie n tht too a person like love Wink bt wat i no is tht im goin to see a j ashi whom im never goin to b able to see in the show Big smile

plzz cont soon Smile
srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
its gr8 tia seriously!!!! fab!!!!!!!!keep it goin!
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Look who is here…
Yuvi stopped ..
Ah..psycho..wondered where u disappeared after u tried to kill a new student??
Kill??huh…whatever??where is she btw??ur pet Barbie doll…??
Somewhere u definetly wudnot want her to b..uv mumbeled..
Wat??
Nothing…
Ok…come to the shed..we have a remix meetin….
As they walked along the corridors of maurya yuvi kept stealing glances at ashi…even though he had now known her for almost 2 years…yet he cud never get enuff of her…he admired her for the strength she had and knew he lacked that..he loved her so much…dat it was difficult for him to move on…he flirted with shy but his mind was always on ashi…it was almost impossible for him to go thru a day without seein hrer now it was even tuffer coz she was in arts and he was stuck in science and then she was so into tennis that he hardly saw her…and that stupid sidhanth ..with his smart moves and tennis serves he had won over ashi…how he wished he was good at tennis but..all he cud offer ashi was his music…but ashi dint want that nemore……how it hurt to c her with someone else..he thot …..he tried so hard to forget her but it was near impossible…..
Wat r u starin at??
Ashi's voice shook him…nothing..uv quietly replied…
They had reached the shed….tia and ranvir still had not arrived…
Ashi went up to the key board and aimlessly hit few notes…he smiles she was so much like a child yet so matured at times…
An idea clicked in uv's head…..
Wat if ashi was also playin the same game as him…wat if he still loved him but….was playin around with that moron tryin to make him jealous??
He picked up his guitar and played an old yet famaliar tune…a tune he had once played for her wen she was low…
As he started the playin ashi jerked her head up…the feeling of a almost forgotten love..joy washed over her ..then a latent pain was renewed….a pain..of betrayal..ashi's eyes stung with tears which she quickly wiped away…
Ashi..
Kya uv??
Nothing..do u remember this tune..
Ya….wat r u tryin to get at?
Yuvi turned ashi towards him..
Ashi y r u tryin to hide ur feeling from me??
U know nothing abt the way I feel ..and uv let me go
No…I am not letting u go now….without me finishin wat to say..
Ashi stood quietly she did not know wat to say..she wanted to say I love u but….
Ashi u r really light up my world….i love u a lot….perhaps more than I love my self….lets get back together..i wont hurt u…we ll take it slow if u want…I ll do whatever u want..i wont evn try to kiss u ….just one more chance….i love u so much…u cant imagine..ashi come back to me…we ll be happy…there ll be n such stupid ego battles ….ashi??..i love u

I am sry uv….
Wat do u mean by sry.?? Don't u love me???don't u care??
Uv I care abt u…..but as a frnd..ashi shut her eyes ..hey bhaggu…y is it so difficult to say these words..y cant I say it on his face..y does it hurt? Am I lyin to myself
Ashi look at me and say u don't love me…dat u don't want to be with me…
I am sorry..
The three words…it hrt her more than walkin on a thousand broken pieces of glass….
U r lyin ashi…
She cunot take it nemore………
Yuvi….be a man…stop actin like a sissy….grow up…I don't love u….period…deal with it…stop beggin me like some loser…u r such a wimp….u r so…ashi stopped ..seein yuvi's expression…
Yuvi I am sorry its just that….y cant v be just frnds..
Yuvi nodded…his eyes were stone-cold…
I am sorry too ashi….for ever lovin u …u r so not worth it…good bye…
Ashi watched yuvi leave..and his words rang in her ears …"I am sorry too for ever loving u"

Edited by fate - 12 May 2006 at 3:51pm
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i hope this part makes up 4 the long wait..i was bz with the videomix so cudnt update..sry!!!!!!!!
this is an exclusive ay part to make up 4 SA's meaness....

and ya..this parrt is dedicated to ashita...for encouragin and pressursin me to continue...
hope u like it...its exclusively ay just the way u wanted it...

btw ppl i know its a bit sad..but i cant really make them patch up can i?
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

thank u sooooooooooooooo much fate Hug...the part was lovely but sad Cry Cry  esp that last line....but then again anything with ay is gr8 Embarrassed Embarrassed

do continue soon.....n I hope I dont have to pressurise u so much once again Wink

rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
wow....n thank u .... i was waiting 4 such a part tht belonged solely to ay.....it was sad bt i luved it veryy muchh.....bt this time i feel terrible 4 ashi .....more than uv it must hav been soo diff 4 ashi to say all this stuff to the person she loves the most in the whole world....n yea ur rite ashi will b ashi n she wont jus say yes n patch up......i hate her sumtimes 4 being so stubborn n headstrong bt at the same time i no it hurts her at times more than it hurts yuvi......

Clap Clap Clap its the best part of ur fic
plzz dnt make us wait too long n cont soon Smile
nitz_rocks Senior Member
nitz_rocks
nitz_rocks

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
it's awesum........ cont. soon...... Clap

Go to top