Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 42)

rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
sorry 4 replying soo late bt its better late than never i guess.....quite a humourous part .....n jus loved the describtion yuvi gave love abt jombo LOL i can imagine poor gals reaction after she came out of his office Big smile in ur fic yuvi has quite an awesome sense of humour i mus say Wink thts y i love ur fic....u make me love yuvi more n more Embarrassed n i think tht guy is ranny??

cont soon....

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!! This new part's making me love love!!!! Embarrassed   She's really unique....amazing...doesn't feel as if she's fictitious....feels as if she's some real person!!!!

And yuvi...well....the description was just awesome!!!! LOL LOL LOL And abt the new guy...me thinks he's either sid or ranny...though knowing u...I know u'll show him to be someone totally different!!! Wink

Well...keep it up....and as usual...awesome part!!! Clap Continue soon.... Big smile
i luv ashi Senior Member
i luv ashi
i luv ashi

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
TIA ITS TOOO GUD CONTINUE Wink
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Lavanya….wait …wait for a second..uv called out…
Lavanya stopped but did not look back…
Hey I am sorry…uv said as he caught up with her…come on,sweets it was just a joke..i dint know it wud bother u so much…I am really sorry….
Love sat down on the benches and uv followed her suit.. =
Its ok…its just that I am so tired of all this..i want to go back home and just be there..i feel so claustrophobic here as if something is tyin me down here..i thot my whole incident of my entry wud be enuff not to get an admission but no ….it did not work…
Uv cud not help it…he put his arm around her ….lavanya sighed and slowly put her head on uvs shoulder…
I have made many mistakes in my life….and I am one prsn who shud not give any advice to anyone…but love from experience I can say one thing…life has good and bad phases…and u have to live every phase there is no way out…now u can either fight against the odds …have a bad attitude…act like bitch ..sulk around or maybe smile..enjoy it…and get over it asap….so now its upto u …how u want to live ..u can stay with ur bad attitude,sulk get angry and make dozens of enemies here or just be the dynamic person that u are and have loads of fans and frnds…think abt it love
U r rite uv…I mean if I have to stay in maurya for sometime atleast then I guess I shud have some fun …uv I don't know much abt u..but u knoe..some how I feel I knoe u ….forever…its as if we have seen the same things…felt the same pain….as if... umm….forget it….
So tell me love which room r u in….
Umm I am in room 15…love replied..
Uh oh..uvs' face lost the color…
Wat??
Nothing..nothing at all…uv replied with wicked smile…its just that u and ashi..umm ur read head will be room mates..wait a sec…uv said considerin another fact…umm …well if u r room 15 then some one from that room has to leave..i wonder who…ummm..if its ashi them…umm..
Shud I be worried???
Uv looked at lavanya ..she was sittin up ..her arrogance back in place…one of eye beows raised…
Well…umm ashi is not bad she is just a bit difficult….that's it…but once u get to know her u ll c she is the nicest prsn on earth
Lavanya gave a small smile..i hate nice ppl..besides I don't care abt ne girl..lets go shall v??? I have to unpack….
Uv got up and gave a lil bow…after u my ma'am..
Lavanya laughed…
They soon reached lavanya's room….
Here we r…uv said….silently wishin he cud go inside for he knew that wat wud happen inside wud be better…much much better than ne broadway show…ashi love …hmmmm..uv considered the duo..well it was like tryin to put of one fire with another…
So are'nt u gonna ask me out?? Love asked as if it was the most obvious thing on earth…as if it was something expected out of ne guy
Uv…smirked..y shud I??
Love frowned nd then smiled sweetly …oh how sweet…I ll be at the canteen at 8 but don't be late ..i don't like waitin…..ok??b'bye ….
As love disappeared into the room leaving uv gaping at the closed door…wo ah this girl is something …uv thot…he saluted the close door ,…gave a naughty smile and left….

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wow fate ur too good Clap
i cant help it Ouch .....im fallin in luv with uv n luv Cry
tia u cant do this to meeeeeeeeee CryCry
this is sho shweet yaar......evn i cnt w8 to c ashi n luv 2getha Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
cant w8 till next part Embarrassed
tho if u dont post it 2dy or tomoro then i cant read it since im goin outta station monday CryCryCry
its awesome yaar Hug
2kool Senior Member
2kool
2kool

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
ur fic is juss tooo gud
rumi.love Senior Member
rumi.love
rumi.love

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
dis waz a real nice part.... Clap
u've left me wonderin wat ashi wud do wen she finds bout uv n luv goin out.... LOL LOL
shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx
shriyaroxxx

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
well, i have to admit, my mean step mom does write well
gud work, step mom
i wonder how ashi will react to dis, luv ka murder hoga ya ashi ka??? LOL

Go to top