Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 41)

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

hey gr8 going fate...and duh huh ofcourse I love ur fic.....can u believe I was awake till 3am reading it.......it was so interesting Clap Clap Clap

but fate this part was too small re.....write a longer one and post it tonight na if possible Embarrassed 

apple14 Goldie
apple14
apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Beautiful description Fat! I was laughing while picturing Jambwal!
Now the ending was quite intriguiging.....who is this person? Another twist in the tale???
ME-MYSELF Senior Member
ME-MYSELF
ME-MYSELF

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hey it is very nice Big smile but i would love it if you do something about your other fic Smile . That is the best Clap so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue it Smile . I definitely not saying that this one is bad or something, it is just that i like that one more because this one is a bit too serious than the other one Confused . So, keep writing( both the fics) Big smile .
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fate

but please this is a request to evryone,....please keep an open mind abt this fic..as in dont be paranoid abt ashi uv and that they r the ultimate couple ...i know we all love them but read the fic without a biased mind...thats a request

wanna bet? LOL ur fic is soo good tht im strting to kinda lyk uv luv LOLLOL of course ashi uv is d best but i lyk readin all this uv luv stuff too Embarrassed....tht is kinda the opposite of biased isnt it? WinkLOL ......ur 2 gud a riter yaar Hug n plzzz cont soon Embarrassed and haan thnk u soooooooo mch for lykin my coments HugEmbarrassed

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fate

but please this is a request to evryone,....please keep an open mind abt this fic..as in dont be paranoid abt ashi uv and that they r the ultimate couple ...i know we all love them but read the fic without a biased mind...thats a request

wanna bet? LOL ur fic is soo good tht im strting to kinda lyk uv luv LOLLOL of course ashi uv is d best but i lyk readin all this uv luv stuff too Embarrassed....tht is kinda the opposite of biased isnt it? WinkLOL ......ur 2 gud a riter yaar Hug n plzzz cont soon Embarrassed and haan thnk u soooooooo mch for lykin my coments HugEmbarrassed

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged
and yeah evn im curious as to who is this new guy Confused
s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
fate it was lovely!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
visitin forums after 15days an i missed it lke hell but u r fic made me even crazier kept thinkin abt it thought tht i wud miss soo much but then i had to reAD Jus 2 parts.....the ring part was amazin fate......the thought of yuvi likin luv an vice versa always made me feel a lil sad an i used to dislike luv a lil but then everytime u bring this new side of luv tht i jus like her even more though i don want to Tongue feel really sad 4 her.....whtever may be her attitude or behaviour but there's somethin in her very special an the emotions u put in her really touches me an i jus pray tht fate doesnt bring more pain in her life.
yuvi was amazin as usual.... Embarrassed

continue soon dear....if possible write 2 or 3 parts together Wink puhleeseeeeee......u know i wanna read more an more of it Wink
ritika_roxx Senior Member
ritika_roxx
ritika_roxx

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
lovely tia! n i jus adored d part in chp 19 tht said "fate will hv in store 4 them" or sumthin like tht. it was soooo cool d way it meant u wud hv in store 4 em. newaz jus brilliant! n continue quickly!!! well i think tht it is sid newaz jus hopin 2 read d next part.

Go to top