Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 39)

cz13 Senior Member
cz13
cz13

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
just lost for words 2 praise u fate
Big smile Big smile

plz plz plz plz cont soon

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

hey fate finally read the whole of it Big smile and its awesome Clap Clap Clap Clap

though if u ask me.....I agree with sindhu....me too couldnt like love...dunno whyConfused Confused.....yes she is not perfect......and personally I dont like the perfect kinds too but somehow I just couldnt like her..anyways no offence meant...just my thoughtsSmile

and fate now that I have started reading ur fic....u better post the next part soon Wink

nitz_rocks Senior Member
nitz_rocks
nitz_rocks

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
hey fate!!!!!!!!!! awesome fic....plz continue asap Clap
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged
its good.i dont know wat to think abt lavanya.i pity her her,hate her,love her.
shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx
shriyaroxxx

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashi rocks

Bloddy brilliant fate! I knew tht lavanya or love wasn't gonna fall 4 ashi's trick.

Tht ring thingy was amazing! da best of the chapter!

but i hv a question, if love doesent believe in love then how come she was so affected by d love in yuvi's eyes when he saw tht ring? Wink LOL

i agree

its tooooooooo gud

waise harshu, u using my rupert's words?

rumi.love Senior Member
rumi.love
rumi.love

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged
its really really gud just read it tia its really awesome Clap
no wrds 2 describe it Smile
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
The silence became unbearable…though it was just a touch lavanya felt her hand was burning….
Ahe drew her finger away …hmmm lets go?
Ya …lets…
As they started walkin towards jamwals office…they kept looking at each other and looking away…
Umm..so tell me how is mr. Jamwal?
Oh…he is great…he is like sooo handsome..all the girls are after him…he is abt 6 feet tall..long dark hair…and wears these real cool clothes and ya he has awesome blue eyes…
Blue eyes??? Kool..how old is he??
Not very old at all abt 35 ..uv said hiding his smile….
Great…hmmm may be I ll have a lil bit fun b4 I leave…
Leave??
Ya….do u expect me to stay here…lavanya said throwin her hands out gesturing to the hall…
Well…I thot u changed ur mind..uv added quietly…he did not know y but even the thot of her leavin scared him…it was as if he had known love for a long time and now she was sayin that she was gonna leave..
Lavanya looked at uv….well…umm….u c I have my life at eton….but u know we can keep in touch….some how even she did not want to let go…
They were not soothsayers…not fortune tellers…they had no clue abt the future…they knew nothing abt wat fate had in store for them….
Ummm here we r..i ll wait ouside for u ok??
Okese..lavanya went inside jamawal's office…running her hands thru her hair….
Yuvi quietly stood outside..trying hard and at times failing miserably to hide his smile…

After a while love came out..her face was red with anger..and her eyes were glitterin dangerously..she smiled at yuvi…
Well well well mr.yuvraj dev I was rite..maurya high is a skool for punks,weirdos and phychos…she said in a low voice ..it was hardly more than a whisper but each word had a certain dose of venom and anger that cud make any body shrink with fear…except yuvi..
Well..honey ..uv said copyin avanya's whisper..that's y u fit perfectly here…
Good looking??long hair ??blue eyes???and wat 35???he is good looking if u compare him to a chipmunk and long hair…I cud even count the no.of hair he had…he was bloody bald…and blue eyes.he onli thing blue in the room were the walls…u watch out mr.yuvrsj dev…wen I get my hands on u I am not gonna leave u
Who asked u to leave me???uv said in such soft voice that lavanya was taken aback….
I am not gonna stand and talk shit with a ..with..ummm ..a …umm…shitpot..
Lavanya turned and bumped into someone..she was so angry at herself for growin soft on yuvi dat she did not c who it was…she walked ahead…but the prsn did c…and he looked at her maybe for a second but that one look lasted him a life time………
He say yuvi and retreated back..yuvi was his good frnd but this was something he did not want to share…he wanted to feel the emotion he was feeling for some more time..so he ran off..away from the crowd to be alone with the memory and the fragnance of her touch…
Yuvi laughed and ran behind lavanya..thinking of ways to calm her down…

Edited by fate - 01 May 2006 at 10:09am
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i wud like to thank every one...sindhu firstli coz she was soooo sweet that after leavin the forum she still commented...

Go to top