Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi912 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
its gud tia....continue soon....poor ashi widout uv...whos wid her newy.....n ay will b 2gether na tia...plz plz plz puhleezeeeee
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tia plsssssssssssssssssssssss cont soon.
ME-MYSELF thumbnail
Wow 😛 the perfect combination of past and present...........i love historical romance and you are using it so perfectly 😊 ............super nice ya please continu it as fast as you can...............damn good job 👏
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey tia,plzzz cont asap,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
fate thumbnail
thannnnnxxxxxx ppl
ok next part!!!!!!!comin up soon
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
okay fate,we all r waiting. 😳 😃
fate thumbnail
common now lets dance...i had even saved this dance for u ..... the countess said.... the marquis looked up...in to the lovely eyes of the countess....dont u get tired of dancin lady???..
hmm i do wen i dance with those hedious apes but not wen i am dancin with good lookin guys like u .... then i dont mind...
am i hearing correctly??u paid me a compliment!!!
hmm so now can v dance??
so that was a bribe???
so it was...now can v please dance??
will u quit smoking???
o god after 10 years u have not been able to make me abandon smokin wen will u quit tellin me to stop smokin??
a guy can try rite??
exactly just the way i am tryin to get u to dance wimmi...

ahh the marquis himself.....how is ur lordship...its really a surprise to see u here with the haute ton...and dat to in the first dance of the season...i believed u despised social gatherings.....
the speaker was a well dressed man in his late 40's dressed in an expensive suit and twinklin blue eyes...
and how can we forget the lovely countess...
he bent down a softly kissed the countess's hand...
earl of dunstun.... its a pleasure to have u tonite....i but then the night wud have been incomplete without u....tell me how is the work at st.cathedrel going on..??

ur lady...without u the night wud not of begun..and the work has been goin on quite well all thanx to ur donations...and yes it is a pleasure meetin the marquis....all well i hope...the earl replied adressin the last few words to the marquis...
everything is well....and well i dont despise the ton but i am just scared of the ton and the ppl...now if u wud excuse me...
the marquis left....without another word...
the countess frowned at the sudden dispersal....
do save me a dance my lady...
she returned him with a smile a left behind the marquis...

on her way she bumped into a woman in violet ... she smiled apologetically and left...not givin her another glance....

but the lady in violet..better known as wesha...but let us give her ..her real name back now will we??anvesha ray bannerji urf ashi....
ashi stared into the space...she knew that face..that attitude..that smile...very well...infact too well...she had known it better than the face she saw in the mirror every day...the face that broke her heart..took away everything she had...even her identity......yet she had loved her...loved her enuff to call her..her sister...yet something got terribly wrong...

weshaaaa come on....i want u to meet some one...he is the real catch of the nite....marquis..

ralph dragged ashi to a group of ppl centre of which stood the marquis....

lord i am ralph de mario ...executive director of marks and spencer and dis is...wesha
nice to meet both of u .... umm wesha do save me dance....i always look forward dancin with a gorgeous lady..and u r by far the most beautiful lady in this room do save me a dance will u ??? he smiled and left....

leavin ashi stunned...a tiny tear drop slid down hear cheeks.....marquis of mullineux..or yuvraj dev of maurya...
the guy she had loved and the guy who had screamed from the maurya roof top that he had loved her too....but now????they were strangers once more.....he did not even recognise her.....but nor did the countess....ashi smiled...and uttered a single name..lavanya
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
awesomeeeeee tia 👏
hats off 2 u.plz cont asap. 😊
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey...this..is..pretty..cool..tia..

though...i..was..quite..confused..with..who.was..who 😉 had..2..read..twice..2..understand..the..characters..

i..think..u..hv..brought..out...old..england..pretty...nicel y!!

like..d..name..marquis...though..im..wonderin'...how...u..ca n..love..some1
&forget...their..face..too 😕 😉
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i gt disconnected wid dis fic in da middle im telling dis frankly but todya wen i read it i fel t outta place so i like strted frm d strting page 1 😆 nd read d whole nd till d last part
maan tia u write just tooo well nd d story is jsut gr88 do proceed firther jaldi 👏