Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 35)

rina_remix Groupbie
rina_remix
rina_remix

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey tia,wht an awesome fic yaar....just brilliant .its not less dan a masterpiece.how can u write so well Clap i can go on like dis

lavanya is so arrogant usually i hate such ppl but i dont seem 2 hate her.u hav created an amazin character.keep it up and continue soon

srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
gr8 again...n wid all ur plans its gonna be better im sure...though i thgt luv's entry was a bit filmi...but seriously way to cool...ultra sufi!!!!

btw my name is mitali...continue fast!
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Amazing fic, tia Clap ..from so many posts of appreciation u would have known by now Embarrassed ...I managed 2 read d entire fic 2day..was totally worth it.. Big smile

Hope it is as unpredictable as u promise it 2 be Wink
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Tania gasped…tum who ho na????
Lavanya amused looked at the girl in front of her…excuse me???
Tum love ho na..i mean vogue …. Cover girl….u r her rite?
Lavanya winked at Tania and smiled..
WATS THIS????A CAR IN THE CORRIDOR OF MAURYA..WHOSE CAR IS THIS???
Mr mehta shouted…he was the English teacher at maurya…and he was tired of the ongoing problems nd pranks of the very 'obedient' students of maurya….
Lavanya turned at him….its mine…
U r the new student mr jamwal was talking abt…
Lavanya smirked ……yeah..she drawled..
Mr mehta groaned..that's all he needed in his class another beauty …who wud distract all the other students…were not the other earlier ones enough???

Is this ur drive way that???
Love gasped….u mean .. u mean…I wud walk beneath the sun and get tanned….oh no..i wud need a spf 1000 to keep the sun rays away from me…..
Mr mehta seriously considered suicide….was not that one tia ahuja enough???he was tired of reading those letters of hers about installin a spa….and getting better equipment for the gym……then 2hr leave in the afternoon for beauty sleep….and now this girl….he was tired of these students…rich,spoilt……all he hoped that unlike tia this girl did not scream out in the school…may be now they wud conspire together and open a beauty parlour on the school premises…
He mustered as much self contol as he cud…ramu….ramu…
A man hurriedly walked towards them…
Sir…uv said slowly….i ll tale lov err lavanya to mr jamwal??
Ya do so…sayin that he left glad to get back to the staff room and take his aspirin so that this ongoing headache wud stop…….
Ramu park the car outside…..
Wait.. lavanya walked up to the car …and took out a coat from inside…
U left this with me the other nite….
That's not all I left with u…it appears I left my senses with u too…uv muttered.
Sorry..wat did u say??
Ummmm nothing….thanx….
Uv offered her his hand which lavanya giggled and took…as they walked hand in hand….the perfect picture of happiness…somewhere some one almost burned with jealousy and anger… Ashi narrowed her eyes in contempt….she did not even know her name but she hated her…she was not jealous….she told her self…I hate these bimbo type girls..who think a rich father and make up is all that's needed to be happy…who r so materialistic…and dat yuvi…aargh..he and his hormones…..its as if he was born to just flirt..wats ur occupation?? And yuvi wud sa y..sir I flirt…
And this girl…zoomin in her bmw as if she was some hotshot….spf 1000???I need spf 1000000000000000000000000 to be safe from her nauseating talks….if one tia was not enough….she even has perfect hair….ashi thot as if havin perfect hair decided if a girl was good or bad….yuck…she hated the way the way every one was gaping at her…the girls furiously whispering….all the boys had envy written in bold on their faces…..all the boys where ready to sell their soul to be in that scum uvs position….why even thakur was starin at her….ashi smiled….thank u my evil twin…well well well miss perfect…u wont be perfebt nemore..coz to save they world from Barbie dolls like you god made ashi..and I wud love to c u flat on your face…as lavanya approached engrossed in talking to yuvi…..ashi slowly stuck her right leg out….

Edited by fate - 22 April 2006 at 1:05pm
sufi89 Senior Member
sufi89
sufi89

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
yey frfist one 2 read this part its awesome as usual aur kya kahein seriously u should think of a profession in writing its wonderful
sufi89 Senior Member
sufi89
sufi89

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ashi is awesome as ever LOL
kmilw Groupbie
kmilw
kmilw

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
cool
shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx