Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fate thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
1..2..3..4….5..and 6..hmm all my bags r here…lavanya thot as she counted all her bags….
Hi…
Lavanya looked up hearin the voice .. a sweet looking girl emerged from somewhere inside the room..lavanya looked at the girl up and down ….slowly…though she never had studied human psychology yet she knew more abt human psychology than ne gold medelist…after all humans were but her play things…she cud reada prsn inside out..and often come to know abt the lil things abt the prsn which he or she did not know themselves….nave,innocent,goody two shoes,angelic,gracious,kind hearted,too noble for her own good and umm introvertish…one of the few ppl who had a real heart of gold…lavanya mused…she smiled….not her usual ice maiden smile but a warm sunny smile dat she reserved for special ppl..
Hii….i am lavanya rathore..
Hi..mein vrinda hoon..
Lavanya looked at the girl with a lil more intrest..she wore one of those typically Indian wear ..wat was it called again??kalwaar sammez..ya that's it kalwaar sammez….
Vrinda looked at the fashion dive ..her lovely eyes wide with surprise….she slowly took in the high boots..the short skirt and the outrageous top…it was not the clothes that made this lavanya remarkable..it was her attitude..her smile..her aura..her self assured air of confidence..that look in her eyes that kinda ordered respect…and yes a hidden challenge…

Lavanya smiled inward…she was used to ppl gapin at her…
Hmm…nice room..
Ummm..it's a bit dirty….but I ll clean up..
Chill..its ok…
Lavanya smiled ..she liked this girl..vrinda smiled too…she liked her too…
Nice boots…
Ya..but they r killin me..
Lavanya plonked herself down on a bed and slowly started removing her knee length boots…
u…u..GET OFF MY BED…..
lavanya looked up…
in front of her stood a girl with long curly hair….silver eyeshadow..a cap…and fur coat…
lavanya smirked..she knew exactly how to deal with these characters…
she lay back on the bed..
umm..no…I don't think so..i rather stay here…
shy felt like tearin the girl apart…she was sooo angry…. Orders to leave the room had come as a huge blow…it meant being separated from "the group" …from ashi…it was easier wen ashi was in the same room to keep an eye on her…but now??? this girl…yuvi flaunted her around as if she was some jewellery…and she had an attitude…unlike ashi or tia she did not scream…she just smirked with a lil sarcasm .her sugar coated words drippin with venom..was difficult to match..but she was shyla seth…
listen u ….blue pink hair freak…..get out..this is my room…
oh is it???lavanya replied with a fake horror..awwwww but I don't see ur name written..

listen don't try to b smart with me..

I don't need to try..i already am…

do u know who my father is???

Y u don't know who ur father is??

Vrinda stifled a giggle..
U lil..mink…I am shyla seth and jab mein rock kar thi hoon to sab roll kar te hain got it?sayin that shy clicked her fingers..

Wow..atleast u knoe who u r..and I am sure wen u rock..everyone roles……roles..on the floor a with laughter…and ya u sure rock…on the rockin chair that is…

U lil; creep wat the hell do u hinkn of ur self??

Umm I am the best..

U ..i wont let u stick around for long…I don't care who u r..but wen shy wants something she gets it…..and u will be out soon….wa ow…

Wa ow???wats dat??u give ur self some kind of a wacky background music??

Don't be too big for ur boots..u ll neva know wat hit u….wen u r out of maurya…

Hmm.i know atleast one thing that a fashion disaster…who thinks she is some kind of a dive will not hit me….

Fasion disaster ..who me??
Yup baby..i mean neone and everyone who reads the vogue or ne mags knows that belly button rings r soo outdated…and silver makeup in the morning???in college….hmm I know u r tryin to finish of ur make up b4 the expiry date..and ya mean I know I am hot but u don't need a cap to protect ur self from me..u can always leave the room..and well hon I unnerstand that u really wanna prove that u r hot…but wearin a fur coat in this heat….sweets u ll just feel u hot ur self…and I am sure that's no alternative to being called hot…
Shyla cud not think of nething else to say..she was speechless…
Lavanya turned over on the bed…..hmmm…sweets do u need help in packin or u can manage by urself….
Shyla packed her bag faster than a lightening and left…
Lavanya got up and smiled a vrinda…

Vrinda smiled…umm lavanya…shy….thori si..u know…who kya kaab kare de…no one knoes…she can stoop very low….aur u knoe don't mess with her much..tum nayi ho…and I just want u to be comfortable..
Thanx vrinda……lavanya understood her concern….she was touched….don't worry abt me……that woman has to worry abt her self…
Vrinda was abt to say something but she was cut short by a knock on the door……..

rumi.love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really really awesommme 👏
cant wait 4 da rest of it
plzzz cont soon 😊 Edited by crazy_gal8390 - 17 years ago
s_aangel thumbnail
fate thank god u continued......but i never got to know as to when u wrote tht previous part(sad 1 of ay)....
tht was really touchy fate 😭 cant understand how can yuvi take so much..tht line "i am sorry too 4 luvin u" was really very emotional.....he still cares 4 her like nobody else in this world. why cant ashi realsise her own feelins??why is she ignorin it soo much an troublin herself...anyway it was beautifully written.
an tht tune which he played.....i think its 1 of the most romantic tunes ever made 4 ay 😳 😳 😳

comin to this part......hilarious an stunned by luv again....this 1's somethin really amazin 😃
she's so sweet but still has got the rite attitude.

shy an her convo was mind blowingly hilarious 😆
she better not even dare to talk with luv.
even vrinda's an luv's part was sweet.

now pleaseee please continue...don make us wait sooo much honey!! 😛
saff thumbnail
😆
OMG tia i luved dis part 😆 😆 😆
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha this part was damn hilarious fate! 😆 i loved lavanya's n shy-fry's convo n i couldn't help but think tht, most of what lavanya said 2 shy(esp. abt her clothes n fashion sense) was what u urself think 😉

But tht fashion part was so damn good! 😆
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tia, it was really gud
finally shy has sum1 to match her, sum1 hu can make shy shut up 😆 😆 😆
coolniyu thumbnail
omg finally !!
evrytime i come to this net centre i was wishing tht id get to read a dctr part and now i c tht i get 2 parts!!😳
u rock u kno tht tia 😳
tht 2nd last part was sooooo sweet..im really angry on ashi my poor uv 😳
and the last part just rocked re..i honestly love love 😆😆😆 and anyday id prefer tht uv made ashi jlus with love n not shy lol 😆
now babes agli baar jab mein net centre aati hoon i want 3 parts ok 😆😆😉
apple14 thumbnail
Hmm....read the last 2 parts together.
I totally loved the previous one- Ashi&Yuvi.

"I'm sorry for ever loing you"- gosh....those are dangerous words....and I felt so bad for Ashi.
srkm thumbnail
gr8!!!!!!!!...as usual loved readin luvs amazinly witty comments...hey im waitin for u to move on wid da story...plzz ocntnue soon...loved love as alwayz..
ashi912 thumbnail
i liked this part!wo-oh shy.u found ur match.its awesomeeeeeeee.continue asap 😃
luv,
drish