Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 30)

~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
its really awesomeeeeeeeee

~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Plz continue Smile
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Plz continue Smile
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Is this a time to return to home????
Lavanya turned around to face her dad. Samay rathore stood over six feet and was extremely well built… his usually handsome face was distorted with anger……
Lavanya smiled…home???? I am not home dad….and be happy that I am atleast back..
HOW DARE U TALK BACK TO YOUR DAD??

DAD??WAT DAD???U R NO ONE…MY FAMILY IS BACK AT ETON AND DATS MY HOME..THIS FOR ME IS A PRISON…U WILL NOT HOLD ME DOWN…NO ONE WILL…REMEMBER I AM NO ORDINARY GIRL…

WAT MAKES U SO PROUD???SO ARROGANT…

I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE SO…I AM OF OF THE TOP MODELS…I AM A PART OF THE MOST TALKED ABT BAND…AND DAD I HAVE MADE STRANGERS MY FAMILY AND WEN U LEFT ME ALL ALONE IN A NEW CONTINENT I MADE IT MINE..YES DAD I AM PROUD COZ OUT OF NOTHIN I MADE SOMETHING….

I JUST WANT TO SPEND SOMETIME WITH U…U R MY DAUGHTER AND I LOVE YOU…

Lavanyas voice dropped to a stage whisper…. I waited for u for 14 years …14 years of my life I hoped u wud come…may be for Christmas..may be for even a day but u never came….now I am tired and I am not going to let u destroy another year of my life..u had ur chance but u lost it…

Lavanya ran up to her room….she lay down on her bed and looked up to the the sky….her room had no ceiling it opened to the sky…the ceiling was made of glass windows which cud be opened by the press of a button…her bed was designed like phoenix the stomach of the phoenix formed the bed…there was a canopy covering the bed… lavanya reached out for the thick string and pulled it down the canopy fell down gracefully….through the dark black net everythin appeared dark…..

She got up again and looked at herself at the long mirror…she realized she was wearin a coat…she slowly took it off…. Yuvraj dev….she whispered to herself….
She sat on the foot stool and fingered the coat with hr fingers .. a smile played on her lips…she let her hair fall down her back….perfect she said….yes uv was…her bait..to get out of maurya..yet she knew that uv was a kind of a guy who took love seriously..who once in love cud sacrifice everything..a prsn who wud not die for love but live for it..she knew it coz she had seen that passion in his eyes…wud she hurt him???she asked her self…suddenly a thunder struck and the coat fell from her hand and rolled out a ring….

Love picked it up..it was blue …simple but exquisite… a kind of ring she loved…love cud not help but wonder for who it was….lavanya slowly took of her earlier ring .. a solitaire diamond that her friends had given her …a ring she had vowed never to take off…it was as if she was breakin all bonds with her past for this uv…she put the blue ring on ..it was a perfect fit…
She stared at her hand …it looked beautiful….then she realized that it was not meant for her……unwillingly she took it of..she got up and got a box…and put it inside…such special ring shud not be lyin around yuvi….she said aloud…

Edited by fate - 16 April 2006 at 1:17pm
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
its very good... you make me hate love so much thru this.. its such a good insight in her thoughts
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
hey we r on the 30 th page!!!!!!!thnks guys........
and ya i hope u unnerstand which ring i am talkin abt....here,,,,,,
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hmmm sreyashi i dint get u........
nigam_radhika Goldie
nigam_radhika
nigam_radhika

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
wow tia...cont asap...i'll b waitin..n if u get a chance add a little bit of tia-ran 2 Big smile

Go to top