Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 27)

ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged
its awesome n v vvvvvv orignal.all ur fics rock.i luv all of them.continue fastttttt pleaseeee

srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
mads which was the fic fate wrote before...man i wuld love to read it...can u give me its link fate...or sume1 else...plzz
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srkm

mads which was the fic fate wrote before...man i wuld love to read it...can u give me its link fate...or sume1 else...plzz

Well....u can find it in the sticky post of remix fanfics...and I think its gotta be in the first 5 pgs...coz hers was one of the first few fics ever to start on RF if I'm not mistaken.....Big smile

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
awwww..ppl... u ppl always bring tears to my eyes...
sonia...i love all ur comments...always(its a record) i read them and a smile lites up my face.....and ya...this fic is a bit different and if i put uv love together like sindhu said(though that was my idea...) i have to again continue it with uv and ashi...so lets c where the fic leads....and.....i really dont mind long comments..
and srkm(sry i still dont know ur nme) my fic was the first few on rf(just like mads said) infact i am one of the oldesy member too...different things my post dont indicate that..i am known for dissapearing....
and mads..wont say nething to u.....muahh...love everything u say ..........and ya i do live few of my dreams thru my fics.the ashi thingy na dthis..come on now..if i cant get uv in real life then atleast in fics... Tongue
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Big smile well fate when r v seein the continuation? Wink
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
aaj raat ......... continuation...
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
cant wait Hug ur relly an awesome riter u no EmbarrassedSmile
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Uv sat alone in the shed…..the shed….uv smiled asnhe looked abt…there was something very special abt the shed…call it magic..fate or destiny…there was so many things linked with the shed…his first real close dance with some one he loved…he slowly remembered the time wen ashi was leavin for London and he had danced with her…his first heart break..wen with moistened eyes he saw his ring..the one ring he had spent so much time looking for in all the different shops….and how ashi without even thinking twice dropped it from her hand as if it was cursed and wore adityas ring….and was not the shed where his dream had come alive???remix was formed??? These thoughts lulled uv into a sleep…and soon uv had left the real world and entered his world…the world which was only his…
    Ashi smiled as the music started – apna zaamana badle rules dikhade ….love ke naye funde sabko sikhade..java dilo ke liye free invitation signal pakar lo v r playin love station….uv pulled ashi towards him and removed the red lock of hair from her face…as he bent to kiss ashis hand ashi playfully giggled and moved away….she turned back ..uv smiled and turned her face towards him..but..it was no longer ashi..it was that girl….lavanya….she looked gorgeous….she laughed turned back and ran away.. lavanya wait….the words escaped his mouth… lavanya turned and said come on uv….catch me if u can…..sayin that lavanya extended her hand….and uv went to hold it….but before he cud touch her something or rather someone woke him up….

PSYCHO…..tumhe sid ne room se nikal diya kya????
Uv …squinted his eyes to get used to the darkness…anvesha…kya hua…
He was confusd….from where the hell had that girl come???lavnya???wat was so special about her??? She was the gorgeous but he had been with many beautiful girls..but no one effected him this girl..one look was enuff…

Psycho tum thik ho???ashi looked at uv a lil worried…
Haan ashi mein thik hoon..
First anvesha then ashi wats wrong with this dude???no wacko….no insults..
Uv u r ok???
I am kool…I was thinking and I guess I fell of to sleep….
U think???
Uv dint answer her instead just got up..he was never so confused….
Aisa kyon hota hai jisse humne pehle kabhi na dekha hai usse ek ajeeb sa rishta ban jata hai??? Aisa kyun hota hai ke khamoshiya bhi kuch kehe jaata hai?? Aise mujhe kyun lagta hai ke maine usse aaj pehli baar nahi mil raha hoon..par bahut barson ya phir sadiyon ke bad mil raha hoon???aise kyun lagte hai ke…

Uv..tumhe kya lagta hai..i don't knoe but I seriously think u need a psychiatrist …
Goodnite ashi..me tumhe kal milta hoon..sweet dreams…uv left leavin ashi starin at his receedin figure…poor guy..i am seriously worried abt him…..i knew he was a psycho but I neva knew his state was so bad….wats wrong with him???wat the hell was he talking abt…
Confused ashi left heading back to her room….

Edited by fate - 15 April 2006 at 1:08pm

Go to top