Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 23)

ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
v. nice

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
The rain lashed against them….the wind blew against them making it difficult for uv to walk..uv picked up his head and glanced at the persona walkin beside him….there was something in her that drew him to her…..just the way magnet attracts iron fillings….she is not beautiful in the usual sense uv thot…but she is gorgeous….uv looked at her with great interest…..her looks were more arresting..more stunning than beautiful….her hair which uv smilingly noted had thin streaks of pink and blue was dark..like a widow s veil…it was piled on top of her head with lil curlz lining her face…..her hairdo emphasized on her oval face and high cheek bones…..her dusky complexion was complemented by the golden glitters….her face was not flawless….her nose was a lil bit too long….just a lil…but it was her eyes that made all the difference….they were large and doe shaped…..but a lot of girls had beautiful eyes….it was the look behind it that made it so special..there was a look of recklessness……a glint of danger and mischief….and the glimmer of arrogance and pride…her eyes commanded a sort of respect..it demanded a freedom….there was something in it that made people look at her stare at her …make their mouths run dry …….a sense of mystery hung around her….in fact uv realized if she did not have those eyes she wud be quite ordinary…..not ugly….but just pretty ..a kind of prettiness which ppl cud easily forget….uv s eyes traveled down and he noted again that she had a lovely beautiful figure..not at all stick thin….nor was their any sign of flab…..she was curvaceous….and with her golden gown…which was dangerously low cut wet it stuck around her makin her more----
So how much did I get???
Uv looked startling at lavanya….on lavanyas slightly pouted lips was curved into a highly amused smile….
Sorry..i did not get u
Lavanya grinned and said….yuvraj I asked u how much I got..i mean the way u were looking at me I thot u were rating me ……. So I wanted to knoe how much I got…..
Yes..umm I mean no..i was not rating u …..i was just…uv blushed furiously and looked down…..here take my coat…he said removing it…
Lavanya with a fake face of innocence asked…ummm yuvraj…y?????
Yuvi looked at her….blushing again..well u r totally wet…
So?????I live in London honey..its always raining there..so a lil rain doesnot bother me….i am ok
U may be okay but ur dress is not ….
Hmmm…..y u don't like it….u must be the first guy on earth who does not like see—
Lavanya stopped midway…took the coat and put it on….
She looked at uv ….she looked down smilingly……..i forgot that people still blushed and dat too a guy….how sweet.…she thot …she looked at uv again….he was charming she cud not deny dat..there was a stange boyish thing abt him…..he had a lovely smile…full of love , warmth and happiness….lovely curly hair which emphasized his rockstar looks….warm eyes…..lavanya softly sighed….he was definitely a looker but I have been with even more handsome guys they never effected me like this…..hmmm there is something different ..something
special about him….
So how much did I get??
Hearing this lavanya threw her head back and laughed

Edited by fate - 12 April 2006 at 10:22am
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
very good fate! Clap Clap Clap I just hope you don't suddenly disappear like u did last time Wink

So lavanya n yuvi are hitting it off! Well, lets see what happens next!
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
sry for being late......

i was a bit caught up with the drama..neways now i am back

first of all sindhu thanx for reading.....
and yes ...well i created lavanya....with her flaws,,,i never wanted her to be a miss perfect..i wanted her to be arrogant,rude yet havin her heart at the rite place...and now i c..that one hand ppl like her a lot and others who dont..........which basically a key characteristic of hers..u can love her or hate her but u cant ignore her............btw...i think as the fic proceeds a lot of her personality will be explained...

and rakhee...........thanx soooooo much for that support!!!!!!!!

and yes sindhu white wine does go with fish very well..its just that i hate fish ssssssoooooooo much that i did not rite it...
Big smile Wink
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
plz continue Clap Clap Clap
shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx
shriyaroxxx

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
it's really good yet again tia, it's really good, looks like luv's a rival in disguise getting ready for ashi
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Clap
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
woooooooow fate its brilliant Embarrassed
me cant wait till ashi n love meet LOLEvil Smile