Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 19)

shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx
shriyaroxxx

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
well, wat can i say, it's gr8 as usual, tia, it's really too cool

ritika_roxx Senior Member
ritika_roxx
ritika_roxx

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
jus simply fantastic fate! i luv d way d story is bringin out it's hidden elements. yet it's not too draggin. it's jus awesome! i luv it n update sooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
gr8 fic but lavanya n yuvi Cry
s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:38am | IP Logged

hey fate....i read frm where i had stopped jus now....believ me i have no words as usual to praise u an u r writin skills an this super-duper fic Big smile
like i said in of my replies tht i wud be replyin an postin my comments as soon as my xams get over but grl i jus cudnt stop myself....an also i do have a week long off....this reply will not be very long cos i wanna keep lots of stuff to write after my xams Tongue

fate.....i always liked love write frm the start....though i dunno later on....but her confidence, her attitude is jus so amazin!! Tongue u know the thing in the flite....her conversation with the air-hostess is really cool, got to c yet another shade of the very misterious "love"........she's a got an aristocratic touch to her....which is again very mesmerisin Embarrassed

abt the previous part.....a superb 1 as usual.....but fate...i don like sharad Angry i mean i know nothins yet written abt him.....u havent even come to tht but jus tht 1 line makes me feel very bad an knda feel tht he's connected with luv's past in not a very gud way....

ok ok i'll stop....i jus cudnt help but speak out...
an now finally the two r gonna meet....every1's sounds very xcited Tongue afterall love will get to c an "INDIAN MAN" who i guess is gonna change her complete attitude abt ppl here an the country....after all its "YUVRAJ DEV".

LUVED IT LUVED IT......luv every bit of u r fic... Tongue

luks like even this reply is tooo long....sorryConfused

Edited by s_aangel - 01 April 2006 at 6:40am
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awesomeeee Clap
vanu Goldie
vanu
vanu

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
truely loved it....... Clap
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I wonder impatiently,
For love to be told.
From the depths inside,
Of her vocal fold.
Her voice is forever withheld,
In my dreams of thought.
Of nights quelled,
Of silent distraught.
For her love,
I am impatient of.
For I know too well,
That I am undreamt of

Uv whispered the lines under his breath…he sat on one of the couches that lined the great hall….. uv took out his pen and etched at name on a tissue paper…ANVESHA RAY BANNERJI….he dotted the last "i" with a heart…..and smiled lovingly at the name…..it was as he had suspected one of the most boring parties ever..but against his will he meted and greeted all the who's who of india and now sat in corner bored to death…a change in music made him look up and he saw that the vacant dance floor was now occupied by a couple…..as they started dancing …uv was caught of guard….it was as if they were not dancing but just flowin on the wave of music……uv softly whispered ..lucky guy….ne guy who was with that girl had to be god damnly lucky….the girl was beautiful no doubt but it was her open sexuality that made everybodies mouth turn dry…..she wore a gown…which had a slit till her thigh and it was completely backless….neother girl wearing that gown wud have looked cheap and vulgar…but she looked magnificent… sensual…..a hint wildness but yet an unspoken air of mystery hung around her…..it was obvious that she was in love with that guy..the passion in her eyes kept it no secret….it was s if the entire hall had come under her spell as everyone went up to the dance floor….in uvs desperation to catch a glimpse of that girl again he did not notice when the tissue paper on which he had so lovingly written his lovers name had flown away…….

The guy who the girl had been dancing with came near the bar where uv was now standing…..spottin him..uv smiled and told him how lucky he was to have a girl who was so madly in love and that they made a great pair together and danced awesomely well …..the guy looked confused….at the same point of time….a voice spoke up behind him…. "LOVE?????sweetheart I don't even knoe his name…" uv turned around to c that it was the same girl and she was wearin a highly amused smile on her lips…… "excuse me" she whispered and made her way to the bartender.. "one vodka with bacardi breezer lime please" the bartender was first taken aback but soon recovered himself and served her her drink……
hmmmm…excuse me the guy spoke up
she looked at him and nodded…..
I am karan malhotra..
She softly smiled and said "I am so glad that u knoe who u r…and dat u even knoe yr whole name…noe excuse me.."
She drained the contents of the glass and left leaving..uv and the other guy dumbstruck…..

Somehow in her haste she stamped the tissue paper..but no one noticed it not even uv……

Uv stepped outside the terrace and a lil smile played on his lips…..it was lightly drizzling…and the girl stood in the middle and one of her hands rested on her heart and her eyes were closed and she looked upwards t the sky…it was as if she was prayin…. She opened her eyes nd saw uv and was taken aback but in a second her amused smile was back on her lips….uv walked towards her….so u have a name???
I am sorry???..the grl replied…
Uv smiled back and said nice name sorry..different..
The girl burst out laughin…my name is lavanya rathore….
Uv smiled …I am yuvraj dev…so u were prayin????
Lavanya shook her head nopes..i was just wishin on a star..
Really ??? which one???
Lavanya pointed at the dimmest str in the nights sky
Y did u pick out the dimmest star???
I thot that since that was the dimmest star that meant very few ppl wud wish on it and dat means it wud have less wishes to fulfill so I wud have a greater chance of getting my wish fulfilled………
Uv nodded …I c…he closed his eyes and wished on the same star..
Wat did u wish 4??????
Hmmm nothing……..
I knoe u wat u wishd 4….u wished that watever I wished for came true…right????
Uv was amazed at lavanyas…..arrogance and attitude ………no miss rathore…I just wished that my test which I have on Monday goes well…..
Lavanya dint expect such an answer she was too used to boys running after her and tryin to woo her…and no one in eton dared to disagree with her…nd this boy???

Lavanya dint say nething…..she merely raised on of her eyebrows…..
My car is parked a lil far away…will u walk with me???
Uv was taken aback this time…a girl askin him out????? He liked her attitude….
Sure…uv replied…..
And dey started walkin and just den…down came the rain……..

Edited by fate - 01 April 2006 at 10:47am
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i knoe this is a huge post.....but if i left it in the middle it wud make no sense....
and s_angel..i loved yr reply read it 3 times over....and u r rite abt sharad ...he is not bad...but ya like all my characters just a prey of destiny....

neways read on Smile Wink

Go to top