Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 18)

ritika_roxx Senior Member
ritika_roxx
ritika_roxx

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:32am | IP Logged
just fab as usual tia!! n srkm nobody has asked u 4 ur opnions regardin da vinci code

Neetaldesai Goldie
Neetaldesai
Neetaldesai

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hi fate
i am speechless Smile
this first time i read your fic
i am going crazyyy
you have the art to express your thoughts
your writing represents your great knowledge of english
as well as your ability to imagine
i have a suggestion
you should write a book
it will become more famous
add me in your friends and in your crazyyyyy fans Smile
:.Roshni.: IF-Dazzler
:.Roshni.:
:.Roshni.:

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Clap
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
thanx ppl 4 the complimentz........
i mean da vinci code and stuff Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

thanx everyone.........
anyways here is the next part

Hey daddy….finished ruinin few other ppls life…forcing some more company into bankruptcy…..renderin some more ppl jobless?????????lavanya sweetly said with a soft smile

Yes daughter…welcome home…..samay rathore looked down at his daughter…he knew that lavanya wanted him to get angry……. shout at her..so dat she cud prove it to the world how bad a fateher he was….but then lavanya was his daughter..so he knew her moves..very well……

He held out a car key to her… I got that car for u..he said pointing at a red bmw……

Lavanya…walked to it..but instead of opening the car door she walked up to the front and opened the engine..and looked at it…not bad..she uttered..i like it….powerful …..and sleek….not bad dad ur tastes r improving…..
She smiled a lil and thot..hmm just wat I needed….to wreck this city and to get the hell out of here

Lavanya looked down from her window……and it was as if she was tumbling down memory lane………a lil girl runnin around…and her black curlz dancing behind her……she laughed a loud as a boy elder to her picked her up and swung her around…..the lil girl squeled….SHARAD……PUT ME DOWN…..GO AWAY
Just at that moment those words escaped her mouth…SHARAD…..
The name echoed around her…..she shivered….ran to the desk and lit a cigarette and while smoking it she slowly slid down the wall……

After an hour she strolled down the corridors…… she stopped at a desk and picked up the card that lay there..it was an invitation card for some kind of a party.. ..
Party????lavanya spoke to herself….now finally something intrestin…..party…..one thing I cant stayin away from

U r not goin to that party….its not good a party……
Lavanya turned around to look at her father …. She smiled…….then daddykins I am definetly goin………try and stop me

As lavanya was out of sight…..samay smiled and thot…..sweets that's exactly wat I wanted..u to go to this party..i knew u wud do just the opposite as to wat I said..hmm darling u forget I am ur daughter and I knoe u better than u knoe urself…..

I am not goin …..uv shouted….mein koi bhi stupidsi party mein nahi jaana wala hoon……..dad me aap ka koi strategy nahin banna chahta hoon…aapke votes collect karne ke liye….mein is part mein nahi jane wala hoon

Tumhe jaana hoga…yein mera decision hai….bas yuvraj…tumhe aab yeh sab sikhna parega after all tum yashwant dev ka beta ho….is bare me aab koi behes nahi hoga…..abhi taiyaar hoke gari mein aao

Lavanya scanned herself…head to toe and den leant forward and gave her reflection a kiss…..gorgeous she whispered…..hmm nice…hints at wat may lie underneath but doesnot reveal it……..its sexy but not vulgar….its not body huggin but it shows of the curves….she commented about the gown….and den descended down the stairs and then out into the lawn to get to her car……

Edited by fate - 31 March 2006 at 1:48pm
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey fate.......awesome part! I like d way ur developing the story n the characters cuz that is the most important part of any story.

I like the way lavanya thinks Evil Smile and i'm gonna enjoy her evilness!
sufi89 Senior Member
sufi89
sufi89

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
wow its awesome fate can't wait for uv-love meeting Wink Wink and really like the name samay rathore
sounds so dramatic yet original Smile Smile
rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
love nd yuvi Disapprove bt gr8 part..... Clap Clap Clap
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
fate this is not done alrite ur making me fall in luv with a girl Tongue
love is jsssst soooooooo adorable re how can one person b so awesome? CryTongue
altho love n uv...noooo...Cry....lets jst wait n c i guess Wink LOL
u contninue soon warna........ill ask love to take revenge on u on my behalf LOL
Tongue its simply too good yaar continue soon Hug

Go to top