Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 16)

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Too good!!! Amazing!!! Fantastic!! Fantabulous!!! Superb!! Mind-blowing!!!Clap

ashi-coolest Senior Member
ashi-coolest
ashi-coolest

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I just read your fan-fic for the first time fate and it is awesome Clap You write really well, this is the best fan-fic ever. I loved Lavanya's character. She really does seem to be tough competetion for Ashi. Plz continue soon Smile Smile Smile
rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
hey fate i wish shrishti let u handle the show..... Big smile y dnt u ask her to jus go thru ur fic nd hav a look at ur fan following? Wink

write soon......
neelakshi1985 Senior Member
neelakshi1985
neelakshi1985

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged
u write very well Big smile Big smile
keep it up--ur fic makes up 4 wot remix as a sewrial lacks Embarrassed Embarrassed
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Lavanya looked up thru the wide brim of her hat she stared at the sky….it was a sunny day………it was weird …..it hardly ever stopped drizzling in London and today the sun was shinin…was it some kind of an omen…no it meant something else…but wat was it..as she sat in the black limo..as she sped past the golf course ,the lacrosse gounds,the football field,the lakes, far away the eton building the swimming pools,the tennis grounds,the stabbles…….it was as if as she rode past them she rode down her memory lane……her first day wen she was a toddler….the innumerable dates…the shows..her band gigs….parties…fights….everything
STAN..stop the car….
The car came to a halt and she got down….she cud not believe that she was leavin…leavin eton…eton was not a skool…it was her identity….she lit a cigarette with her trembling hand…… a lone tear betrayed her I am so happy look and fell from her eyes…..she shut her eyes tightly…and stopped the other tear droplets that threatened to fall…..she did not believing in cryin ..she believed in avenging…..i ll have my revenge..dad..i will she silently vowed………
But now she had no choice but to leave…..she put on her dark shades…looked at eton once more and got up into the care..without givin a second glance …wat had to be done…had to be done..one must not waste time on stupid emotions….she was not just someone else…..dad will regret this..he will regret everything he has ever done to me…..
STAN…lets go…

The man across the isle leant forward to catch a better glimpse at the girl's legs….lavanya smirked…..she did not mind….in her short tight leopard print skirt and even tighter black top if a guy did not look at her then she wud have minded but the stares she got the moment she entered the craft satisfied her….the guy sittin next to her stared at her asif he cud not believe his good luck….he openly stared at her..infact continued to stare at her…..and made lame attempts to start a conversation….

The plane landed….the airhostess near the door was wishing everyone a pleasant stay at mumbai..hoped to c everyone again ……..as she turned to love to say the same things….lavanya sweetly smiled and said…a pleasant stay in mumbai?India..i don't think so..i am not used to dirt, mosquitoes and prehistoric lifestyle and about flyin with u again ..i don't think so.i mean every moment I was fearin for my life,the pilot is completely amateur and the food u served was disastrous….i mean my dog gets better food that that…and ya next time remember red wine goes with red meat and white wine goes with chicken and veal…and whiskey is never served before the beer…
With that she walked off……..the bright sun hurt her eyes….damn the sun….
She looked directly at the sun and scowled…welcome to India love….try not to kill urself with the happiness….and just take it easy ur main aim is to just leave this damned country unscratched and alive ………land of mystics and looove…lets c india wat do u have in store for me…..hmph and if love is all u have then get lost coz that's one trick I am not fallin for…..at a distance she saw someone who shud have bin famaliar to her but for destiny was a stranger

Edited by fate - 29 March 2006 at 12:17pm
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeee Clap
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
amazing!!!!!!!!!! great continuation yaar! u cant help but like lavanya!!! ur original characters r always interesting! Let'see see who she meets! Wink

Now as she's in mumbai n maurya, things will be damn interesting! Lets see what's ashi's reaction! Wink
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
ok so no one reads it....some times i wonder y i care to write these stupid fics..i am sooooooooo sad...no commentz?????

Go to top