Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 14)

apple14 Goldie
apple14
apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I'm excited....so please posst soon!!!
Awesome!!! totally love this lavanya character.....full of contradictions!

rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
i was really curious to no ru the real life lavanya? u'v created her so well......wonder wht happens wen ashi nd love come face to face with each other??? how will ashi take a personality as powerful as hers......... may b she'd really fall 4 yuvi bt i dnt think yuvi wud fall 4 her ........ atleast i hope so

Clap Clap Clap awesome like always
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
LOL no i am not at all a writer by proffession......its just my passion............

and abt me bein like lavanya........hmmmmmmmmmmm......no idea coz till today i ve not unnerstood who i am or even wat i want...........but ya there r some similarities Big smile

and another thing............one thing abt me is dat i am not predictable nor are my fics ask apple,mads etc etc etc..they ll vouch for me...so expect the unexpected......lavanya may never come to maurya...uv may go to eton....ashi may leave maurya...latty and love can be best friends who knoe??????????????
other than me ofcourse so just keep readin.... Wink
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
tia plzzzzzzz post the next part asap Big smile
best91 Senior Member
best91
best91

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
wow, thats exciting
helloeveryone Newbie
helloeveryone
helloeveryone

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
as usual fantastic
how do u manage it fate
anyways keep writing i ma waitnmg eagerly for ur fic.

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Damn the sun..damn the wind…damn the rain for stopping..damn my dad..damn my mom..damn ashi….damn sid…damn all those people who were happy………uv did not know for how many hours he was playin his guitar…but as he stared at his fingers he saw that they were bleeding……… he kept his guitar aside …. And stared into the oblivion…he had believed in love…he had believed in yamini…he had believed in ashi…he had believed in sid….he had believed in his dad..he had believed in his mom…he had believed in himself…on his music…but now it was as if god was hell-bent on makin him disbelieve in all the things he had believed him……this elections…it was as if he was some stupid pawn in some stupid war….he knew that but he cud not now turn away….all that he was left with was a lil bit of pride….once he was happy but now it was as if happiness was like that carrot in front of the donkey which made the donkey go furthur..once he was happy…wen he was with ashi ..yes he was happy…..was that true love????no it cud not be….true love never hurt….. yet y was it that still now even the thot that the distance between ashi and him was increasing tore his heart apart??? Y did still a pain cloud over him wen he saw that lil glimpse of sadness in ashis eyes????y was he so afraid to leave her…forget about her..no matter how hard he ried her thots wud not leave him……he was scared…..scared that this elections wud drive him and ashi even further apart……..
Y cant I make up my mind???????first I wanted the rain to stop now I want it to start..y cant I be happy with wat I get?????now that the rain has stopped I am feeling even more alone….
He took out of his pocket a picture..of his and ashis…..wen they were together…it was such an irony..the person who drove them apart…adi….he had clicked this picture and no matter how much he hated adi he still had to thank him for it was only for him that he had one last memoir of his first love…..in his other was the ring….the ring which he had so lovingly chosen remembering that ashi liked platinum not gold…blue not red…sometimes to give an excuse as to y ashi thru the ring he wud like to believe that maybe ashi was allergic to that metal….sometimes he wondered wat she had done with coco…no she cud not throw it..it was to big to be thrown into a dust bin atleast ……..once..twice..thrice how many more times wud he throw his dignity..his proud …his ego away ?? only so that it can be trampled by ashi ????????? no it was high time he stopped actin love sick…..yes there was one way left to get ashi back ….the old tried and tested way..jealousy….yes that was it …he wud make ashi jealous….he wud make ashi realize that she was not the only girl for him..there were others too…..some one better……so that ashi wud realize wat she was missing..but…….the biggest question was where wud he get such a girl from????some one who wud be witty….and gorgeous…..shyla???????no way….shyla cud be pretty and witty BUT she did not have that attititude..he need someone who wud be a challenge to ashi…in front of who ashi wud have to bow down…someone with guts…..BUT where wud he get such a gal in maurya???? Forget about maurya was there a such gal in mumbai???

Edited by fate - 27 March 2006 at 2:45pm
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
uhoh yuvi will go out with lavanya to make ashi jealous n as it is lavanya wants 2 use sum1 to get back to eton .nooooooooooooo aisa mat karo.neways it is as awesome as usual Clap

Go to top