Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 13)

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hey gorgeous…….
Hey ryan….hey everyone…
Hmmmm….lavanya….wats this???marc asked shoving into lavanyas hand a purple coloured card..
That's my invitation card..for lavanya s tea party….Victoria designed it ..isn't it a awesome??????
Ya it is…but ur teaparty????
Every year since first grade I am havin a tea party so y not now?????
Anna got up and put her hands around lavanya and said, love u r leaving…..r u sureu can be bak within 3 weeks????I mean we all knoe that u always get everyting u want but r u sure?????I mean it's a lavish thing?????
I ll be bak anna… there is nothing in India that can keep me there and dere r plenty of things that can keep bring me back here….
Lavanya..don't be so impulsive atleast think before u do something…..how r u gonna come back..u have to give a reason to ur dad….and remember u cant even get urself expelled….coz that wud give a negative impression….so watever step u take it has to be planned……..we cant stay without u love ..but nor do we want to see u in trouble and importantly destroy your career ..u get me rite??????
I get u anna…and I do have a plan….see all I have to do is once I get to India ..i have to get hold of a guy….which is not very difficult..unless I am not put into some all girls skool…..after I get hold of a guy..i ll make him fall in love with me which is not again very difficult…..and wen he tries to kiss me ..i ll tell the authorities that he forced him self on me……..and I ll say that it caused me a lot of trauma and I cant stay in such a skool…….that's it……simple

Marc got up…….and looked at lavanya…..simple??wats so simple???for ur whim u r gonna destroy some one elses life..do u knoe such an accusation can make that guy get expelled..u can do that…….
I am not that bad…..do u think I am gonna do something that ruthless.???no way..i ll catch hold of such a guy who from that school who can never get expelled…..some ones dad who is powerful and the skool depends on him and if I don't get such a guy ..which is quite impossible…if that doesnot work out ...then I ll get hold of a complete jerk who deserves it……..

Sounds fair enuff I guess………marc replied….

Lavanya picked up her guitar and strummed a chord ..lets hit the devils inn..i want play……
Yaa….even I think so lets it the pub…..

As lavanya got on the stage …a lil sense of happiness crept into her..she loved the stage ..the ppl who surrouned her….the feeling of being the best…..the success of the show…..the rush of adrenal……..the adulation..the way the fan went crazy……
Anna ,marc,seynor,Victoria,rick and lavanya….were the vector quantity….one of the mot popular bands of London..unlike the other youth bands they did not sing songs of love and hope..the sang songs of destruction,of the society,wat the world was coming too….of substance abuse and insanity..of sins and darker side of love and life……………..
Vector quantity as the name meant speed with a direction……that's all wat they had …speed in life ..like lavanya often said..three things in life cud keep her high….fast cars , fast men,and fast money……and direction only one to go high .high up in the social hierarchy ….to be at the top,,,to be the best……..

As the show ended marc took lavanya to one side ……..
Lavanya ..there is something to u ……often fate brings us to such a road on which we feel that there is no way we cud find our way on it……but as we start to walk on it we realize that that is the road we were looking for to reach our goal ..our dreams..often we don't realize that it…..love in knoe u don't want leave …no one wants u too leave not even ur enemies…….there must be reason….as to y u r goin to India..
Marc the onli reason I can think of is that my dad …..want me to go there so that he can get the satisfaction of seein me sad……….
Maybe love…….i just want u to be safe..please don't do anything rash…..nething dangerous in order to come back….and we knoe that u r capable of doin crazy stuff too prove urself and get wat u want…..wat u try to prove even after 10 years I cud not unnerstand..but I knoe u must have a good reaon..but I don't want u to get hurt….a lot of ppl depend on u ..remember that…and ya…if by one month u don't come back to eton ..we will come to get u…..
Cool……..thanx marc..u r sweetheart..some how talking to me calms me down……

Edited by fate - 25 March 2006 at 7:05am

fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Lavanya was walking down the corridors of eton…..wen she spotted a girl..who was quite fat and walked with a limp…….
Sandra wait up…
The girl turned around…..and her face lit up…….
Lavanya…..hi…
Hey hon….i thot I wud talk to u ……u knoe I m leavin…..
Ya..i heard…but I thot it was a rumour..i am rite..right?????u cant leave eton…..
I mean wat will I do without u ….. tessie will……..
U r ..well..i am leaving..tomorrow…and u my girl…will be fine without me….about tessie don't give a damn about wat she says…she is just jealous…remember u r beautiful..u have a golden heart and no one absolutely no one has that …not even me…so let no one bring u down…u may not be perfect…but that's not important being real is……and u r real….remember..u r unique..not becoz god made u..but coz u r my frnd and lavanya onli befriends special ppl..ppl who r worth it..ok now I really gotta jet…I ve gotta talk to the others………..

Lavanya walked on……..there r so many others I have to talk to..y do I have to take up this role of Gandhi?????????I ve to talk to james…no drugs…drugs does not make u popular or special… u don't need drugs..u r special..blah blah..then toshio help her get over her suicide attempt….the lizzie..her abuses arghhhhhhh ..wen I want to sleep ..i have to do social service……..yuck yuck..yuckie poo……
Even though she denied it….called her self an hardcore b**ch some how seein these ppl smile made her happy…..some how after being cold,ruthless the whole day….being nice to some..someone who she knew wud never dream of hurtin her…wud always be there for her..not that she wud go to them but the mere thot that someone cared ….someone was there 4 u ….did wonders …..it made her believe in her self…..it made her stonger…no matter how hard she tried to project herself like some super woman..she was still just a girl…..and like neone else she feared rejection….but wat she feared was happiness coz everytime happiness came it wud bring along with it after sometime loads of sadness………….

Edited by fate - 25 March 2006 at 7:04am
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
tia this is awsomeeeeeeeeee

its great..... how do you write so well????? cont soon
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
amazing!!!! Clap

lavanya seems to be good gal after all LOL LOL LOL

But now, ur gonna make her go after yuvi, aren't you??? Ouch
Evathegr8 Senior Member
Evathegr8
Evathegr8

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
luvely Clap
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thx fate double whammy u gabe us bonus posting 2 parts togetga Wink well dont u think about lavs falling for uv coz u expect d unexpected frm fate Embarrassed
srkm Senior Member
srkm
srkm

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
wow!!!! one question how can u write so well man???...i mean its great....wht do u do??...are u writer by profession or sumething??...its way to cool....
continue asap n plz ans my question ;)
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
aweosmely written.i'm sure lavanya will go after uv n then use him to get bak to eton i suppose.plzzzz continue fasttttt

Go to top