Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60 (Page 11)

dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Clap

ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
superb Clap
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Hey profs……..\
Pick up that book turn to page 392 and start reading…
Lavanya..pouted a lil….but without sayin started reading it out….
To everything there is a season,and a time for
Every purpose under heaven…..a time to be
Born…..a time to cast away stones,and a
Time to gather stones together…….a time to
Embrace, and a time to rerain from embracing……

Tell me something..i am leaving tomorrow and may not ever return again and all u can think about is the bible????????? Y do I forget u are a priest???

Love…….there is something to learn from those lines……..
I am sure profs…..there is something to learn from everything even playboy mags…..
Professor renolds laughed out……sit down sweety………
I know I ve been telling u the same thing thousand times over but I ll try once more……everyone in this world..the swingers and the idealists,the puritians and the prostitutes,the frigid and the promiscuous,,the male chauvinists and the woman s liberators,whether they read brownings or playboys, whether they watch walt Disney movies or they watch the latest erotica movies………they r all looking for one thing..the put up with the worlds pain just one thing…for love……..and your prsn who runs away from it…..ur the first prsn I ve come across who detests the feeling of love…y lavanya?? Look around u .the world is not as bad as u think……..

Rite ..prof s.. u want me to fall in love with this prsn ..then act all lovesick…love him blindly…then wait for him…..sacrifice my dreams…give up my freedom for him…and den wat ???one day he gets up and realizes he does not love me…..and den he leaves me …..all alone and then wat???????I ll cry and den one day I ll c another guy and ill realize oh no I dint love him I love this new guy and den its starts again………..no profs I don't believe in love….i believe in myself…in my dreams………in my freedom…I don't believe in this so called word called love….i don't believe in sacrificing my dreams..i don't want to cry and waste my time .i am happy the way I am..really happy…….
Are u????????
Wat do u mean by that????
I mean r u really happy?????happy with yourself…happy with ur life???
Ofcourse ..i am …I am the most popular girl in eton….i rule this skool…..i am a successful model…..i am a rockstar……I can get ne guy I want..wat more can any girl want??????
I don't get it…..u r name means love and u don't believe in it
My name does not mean love …lavanya means grace…….ppl call me love…..
Have u ever thot y…..
No ..i ve not ..i have better things to do………
Love..all I ask u ..is that give India a chance…everything happens for a reason…..for everything there is a season..maybe this is your season to learn something new….something different…..so that u can stop being so cynical…and startbelievin in life and happiness………..may be this journey has something in sore 4 u……
Every journey ends in lovers meetin a wise mans son doth knoe—shakespeare…..profs……these stuff sound really nice in books and Shakespeare and poetry….real life is different………eton is wat I live for…….eton is my home..nothing can keep me away from it…. …….i ll be back……. and about a chance life never gave me a second chance nor did god so y shud I give them…….good bye profs….we will meet soon….. half the worlds problem is becoz of love….if thre was no love then there wud be no problems
Your packings done?????
The girls r doin it…….
Love …u never change do u???/ always makin others do ur work…….
Come on profs………I must get some benefits of being the most popular girl and I ve done a lot for them to..wen nobody did nething for them………
I knoe love……….lavanya u r very special to me.. I hope one day u will learn to hope…till then best of luck………
He got up …hugged lavanya……..and watched her leave..and walk away…..in a ay he admired he strength…and in a way feared it…coz often its his strength leads to ones destruction…….

Edited by fate - 23 March 2006 at 1:24am
dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Clap Beautiful!
vitak Goldie
vitak
vitak

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
its so different Smile so beautiful Clap
ritika_roxx Senior Member
ritika_roxx
ritika_roxx

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey tia, i kno i hv praised u durin d chat also but i cant help myself. the fanfic is soo beautifully written. lavanya is a real character Wink Wink it is a rockin fic n keep on writin. i cud seriously feelin evrythin goin on in d fic while readin it (well i do get engrossed in evrythin i red but i cud feel wid lavanya Smile ) keep writin
ritika
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged
hey i am strted to like lavanya more den ashi hey bhaggu mujhe kyaa ho raha hai nice part fate Embarrassed
ritz_ashiyuvi Goldie
ritz_ashiyuvi
ritz_ashiyuvi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i...umm...well really dont know what to say

i basically hav no idea regarding what to say

coz whatever i want to say...is the combined version of wat te others hav already said before me

so there are no more words left for me to comment

except that i LOVE this fic....and that girl lavanya...represents, what most of us are like today

kudos to u fate(i like this name better..it adds an aura to the fic)...for bringing out that character so well...

i am afraid..i am starting to like her more than ashi yuvi

and lastly..plzzz cotinue.....

Go to top