Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
tia, finally u came online, & finally u updated d fic, i was waiting for such a long time, well, d wait was worth it, ur great as usual
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tia,its amazing as usual 👏 pls post the next part fast.
ME-MYSELF thumbnail
I love you and by far this is the best gift, true.
And DO NOT say sorry to me ever again.
And i love this part. This so good even without these two actuallly realising that they have fallen in love with each other.
And the way they have connected with each other, it is better than yuvi ashi. Atleast love aint gonna taunt him and lash out at him without any reason.I seriously wish that yuvi winds up with love.They are better for each other.
Ok..........................maybe if ashi changes her attitude then she might deserve yuvi.
Well i love you and your gift.
One question only.............................as my bday is gone, what thing do i use to urge you to continue the fic????????????
See i have written such a long answer as i promised carry on with your fic as i would be always there to read it.
ritika_roxx thumbnail
wow!!!!!!! d epi was mindblowing tia!! m soooo glad u posted it qucikly else i wud hv..... 😈 hee hee. i jus luved d entire thing. it was such a cute date 😳 jus talkin n endin it by gettin wet in d rain 😳 lovely babes!! n plzzz post faster dis time coz i cant w8 4 d next part
srkm thumbnail
amazing!!!!!rocking!!!....very well written...i culd picture d scene before me....

do continue plzzzzz...
ashi912 thumbnail
its awesommmme as usual...but wt abt ashi,tia????haannnnnnnn theyll get bak 2gether na.......plzzzzzz...loves gud but ashi n uv 4ever right
fate thumbnail
hey ppl...sry i was bz .... but now i ll continue this fic.,..as regularly as possible...neways here goes...
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
okay tia,take ur time,we will wait.😳😛 Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 17 years ago
fate thumbnail
                  strangers once more         &n bsp;         

year 2016

the duchess of mullineaux invites you to the langsdum ball

the ball was in full swing...the richest and the classiest people waltzed in the estate of mullineaux.....the great hall decorated in fineries looked spectacular..the ball was a success.....lady carberry smiled ... after months of preparation the event had finally taken place and so far without ne hassles....there was beauty,charm,money and wine.....and ofcourse scandles.....she looked lovingly at her son in law...the marquis of mullineux.....he looked ravishing ...handsome was to litle a compliment....his long hair was tied back in a red ribbon...in his black tuxedo and dark colourin he looked every bit of the rebel he was...with the air of insolence that surrounded him to the attitude of aloofness..to his arrogance...everything looked just...perfect?.....lady carberry smiled.....she was lucky to have him as a son in law...all the women of the ton flocked arround him...he treated them with respect....flirted with them or openly ignored them....he was unattainable....her smile was replaced by a frown....a gorgeous lady in blood red walked up to him whispered something into his ears and his eyes twinkled dangerously....lady carberry knew who she was....countess of michigan.....not that she didnot approve of her..she liked her..she had a spirit and fire which very few women possesed...but these two were already the talk of the ton....y were both of them so hell bent on ruinin their repution???wat lady carberry dint know was that the marquis and the countess was much above the common scandels..they had seen so much that gossip of the elite dint matter to them...they had seen enough of the ppl of the world...they had learnt young.....they had seen how whom they had once called frnds deserting them....they shared a relationship which no one understood nor did they want to explain.....

she wandered into the ball room...wat am i doin here???this is not me...wat am i doin here dressed in this ridiculous gown attendin this ridiculous event of ridiculous ppl who are lord and lordess onli in tiltles feedin their vanities and false proud regardin some stupid title which dint have ne meanin in this time....

wesha can we go?????please....by the way u look lovely tonite in violet....the colour really suits u....quite exquisite....i know u hate this sort of things but...this is the bestest place where one can find awesome business prospects ...investors and get to meet the right ppl....come on now...

hey bhaggu.....the women in violet whispered
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cont soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.