Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saff thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ok i jst red a lotta parts 2gtr n i jst luved each n evry part seriously šŸ˜³
post d nxt part asap šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ

ps : i luv snb ... n i jst realised hw perfect d song is 4 luv ;))

Edited by saff - 17 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey fate......it was brilliant! I love love! šŸ˜‰ d way she asked out yuvi! šŸ˜† w8ing to her n ashi's face-off šŸ˜‰ continue fasttttt šŸ˜›
cz13 thumbnail
whoa!!
uv n luv 2gether

i9 m just waiting 2 c where this is actually going
u r a good suspense writer šŸ˜ƒ
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
too good fatešŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘.......now my only request plz continue soon re.....and plz if possible let the next part have ashi in it too na šŸ˜³
Neetaldesai thumbnail
hey tia no i like to call you fate šŸ˜Š
ssoooo

hey fate
you are awesome šŸ˜³
i loved this part soo much šŸ‘
you showed the conversation so obviously and so creatively šŸ˜Š
continue soon....
nitz_rocks thumbnail
hey wow fate!!!!!!!! it's awesome... i can't wait for ashi and luv's interaction... plz cont soon... me waitin.....
ritika_roxx thumbnail
wat a fab epi as usual tia!!! it is sooo damn awesome! i jus luv love. she is soooo awesome even tho she is arrogant. plzzzz continue quickly
rakhi_uv thumbnail
šŸ‘ nice part....bt honestly im missing ashi a lott in ur fic.....hope to see her soon.....me waiting 4 ashi's reaction on having a new roomie n tht too a person like love šŸ˜‰ bt wat i no is tht im goin to see a j ashi whom im never goin to b able to see in the show šŸ˜ƒ

plzz cont soon šŸ˜Š
srkm thumbnail
its gr8 tia seriously!!!! fab!!!!!!!!keep it goin!
fate thumbnail
Look who is hereā€¦
Yuvi stopped ..
Ah..psycho..wondered where u disappeared after u tried to kill a new student??
Kill??huhā€¦whatever??where is she btw??ur pet Barbie dollā€¦??
Somewhere u definetly wudnot want her to b..uv mumbeled..
Wat??
Nothingā€¦
Okā€¦come to the shed..we have a remix meetinā€¦.
As they walked along the corridors of maurya yuvi kept stealing glances at ashiā€¦even though he had now known her for almost 2 yearsā€¦yet he cud never get enuff of herā€¦he admired her for the strength she had and knew he lacked that..he loved her so muchā€¦dat it was difficult for him to move onā€¦he flirted with shy but his mind was always on ashiā€¦it was almost impossible for him to go thru a day without seein hrer now it was even tuffer coz she was in arts and he was stuck in science and then she was so into tennis that he hardly saw herā€¦and that stupid sidhanth ..with his smart moves and tennis serves he had won over ashiā€¦how he wished he was good at tennis but..all he cud offer ashi was his musicā€¦but ashi dint want that nemoreā€¦ā€¦how it hurt to c her with someone else..he thot ā€¦..he tried so hard to forget her but it was near impossibleā€¦..
Wat r u starin at??
Ashi's voice shook himā€¦nothing..uv quietly repliedā€¦
They had reached the shedā€¦.tia and ranvir still had not arrivedā€¦
Ashi went up to the key board and aimlessly hit few notesā€¦he smiles she was so much like a child yet so matured at timesā€¦
An idea clicked in uv's headā€¦..
Wat if ashi was also playin the same game as himā€¦wat if he still loved him butā€¦.was playin around with that moron tryin to make him jealous??
He picked up his guitar and played an old yet famaliar tuneā€¦a tune he had once played for her wen she was lowā€¦
As he started the playin ashi jerked her head upā€¦the feeling of a almost forgotten love..joy washed over her ..then a latent pain was renewedā€¦.a pain..of betrayal..ashi's eyes stung with tears which she quickly wiped awayā€¦
Ashi..
Kya uv??
Nothing..do u remember this tune..
Yaā€¦.wat r u tryin to get at?
Yuvi turned ashi towards him..
Ashi y r u tryin to hide ur feeling from me??
U know nothing abt the way I feel ..and uv let me go
Noā€¦I am not letting u go nowā€¦.without me finishin wat to say..
Ashi stood quietly she did not know wat to say..she wanted to say I love u butā€¦.
Ashi u r really light up my worldā€¦.i love u a lotā€¦.perhaps more than I love my selfā€¦.lets get back together..i wont hurt uā€¦we ll take it slow if u wantā€¦I ll do whatever u want..i wont evn try to kiss u ā€¦.just one more chanceā€¦.i love u so muchā€¦u cant imagine..ashi come back to meā€¦we ll be happyā€¦there ll be n such stupid ego battles ā€¦.ashi??..i love u

I am sry uvā€¦.
Wat do u mean by sry.?? Don't u love me???don't u care??
Uv I care abt uā€¦..but as a frnd..ashi shut her eyes ..hey bhagguā€¦y is it so difficult to say these words..y cant I say it on his face..y does it hurt? Am I lyin to myself
Ashi look at me and say u don't love meā€¦dat u don't want to be with meā€¦
I am sorry..
The three wordsā€¦it hrt her more than walkin on a thousand broken pieces of glassā€¦.
U r lyin ashiā€¦
She cunot take it nemoreā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Yuviā€¦.be a manā€¦stop actin like a sissyā€¦.grow upā€¦I don't love uā€¦.periodā€¦deal with itā€¦stop beggin me like some loserā€¦u r such a wimpā€¦.u r soā€¦ashi stopped ..seein yuvi's expressionā€¦
Yuvi I am sorry its just thatā€¦.y cant v be just frnds..
Yuvi noddedā€¦his eyes were stone-coldā€¦
I am sorry too ashiā€¦.for ever lovin u ā€¦u r so not worth itā€¦good byeā€¦
Ashi watched yuvi leave..and his words rang in her ears ā€¦"I am sorry too for ever loving u"

Edited by fate - 17 years ago